great review guys... keep on updating
Old 20th October 2006, 20:00   #92
BHPian

Happy Diwali to all BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by superboy44
nice review,,
chevy's been spot on with all their cars ,,
even the optra is good on fuel efficiency figures as far as the cars of those segment are concerned,,
even i love the aveos looks and the interior quality is also good,,
in short a good value for money car
yes superboy, optra has really earned her name and considered to be an up market classy car. aveo may be considered its smaller sibling. optra looks more elite to me while aveo presents a more luxury look. what a big car it seems.

these days i am reading through many useful articles to save fuel hence increase milage, by changing driving habits or even adding good additives to the fuel. like most of the indians i am also concerned abt how much kms this car run in 1 lt gasoline. I hav one frnd in gurgaon who is consistently getting 13.5-14 kms/lt. also, when I was inquiring this car in show rooom i met one fellow who came there to buy the new SRV, he told me that he already has a base version Aveo and he gets around 14 in city mostly in AC. thats like heaven to me. I only wish my chevy baby can also match those figures if at all they are practical.

Can other AVEO owners share their FE figures here, specially those who have already undergon 2 services.

lastly, i hate te rani - saif ads for this aveo. they hardly speak anything abt the car hence dont prompt people to actually get curious and visit the showrooms. bcoz for the base version priced around 5.80 lacs (after discount of 25000 like i got) GM should make more customers falling between Wagon-R and NHC. just a thought.

meanwhile, enjoy the festive season and say no to firecrackers.

-ashu
Old 23rd March 2007, 10:42   #93

Hi

Congrats for you new car.
I like to share few points with you.

Positive point
Great Interiors
Comfortable.
Customer Service (as per you)

Negative
Not a great Handler
Bad gear shift mechanism.
Steering to flimsy not firm or planted.
Old 2nd June 2009, 14:34   #94
BHPian

Guys, any idea whether GM has any plans to bring out an LPG version of Aveo. I am told gasified Spark will be out in a week's time (despite global GM tumults!); but there was no mention of Aveo.

Most Viewed