Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2013, 15:10   #106
BHPian

Re: Second Service Details in Page 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzper View Post

Point-4: Roof side noise near Right hand side A-Pillar
After a little wait assistant service manager 'Ashwin' came and we went out for a test drive, he checked it by driving in few rough roads and he was convinced that there is rattling noise. We came back he asked me to wait in CL, took the car backside. After a few minutes he returned saying the issue has been fixed, we took a drive inside the showroom and there is no rattling noise. I thanked him and took his visiting card hoping in future i may face similar situations.
Ekz
Hi Jazzper,

As mentioned in my previous post, I am also a proud owner of Jazz X now. My review is still pending as I am quite engaged in my office works. Also I have to click plenty of pics of my car to post . My question to you is how was your above mentioned problem got sorted out? I mean, what exactly was done to rectify that noise from the roof near right hand side A-Pillar? I am also facing the same problem. Initially, I ignored it and prior to the second service on the same day I got injured and was unable to get it done. It is very irritating. The chit chit sound when the car is on rough road or bumps annoys as it is right over my head. Just wanted to ask from you prior to giving it to the service station so that they can not make a fool out of me.
Also have you got that black colour done on your car's bonnet?
Old 24th May 2013, 15:20   #107
BHPian

Re: My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzper View Post
Had forgot to mention, Last sunday went out looking for Carbon Fibre Vinyl and checked in 3 or 4 shops including 3M JP Nagar, Somehow i did not like the quality of the Vinyl in any of the shops looked very cheap to me. (3M one was ok but was little Glossy and i dint like it either).
Finally went to 3M HSR Layout, thinking that will get waxing done for car, but eventually ended up getting Paint Sealant service done.
Cost:
Paint Sealant = 2999 + tax
Meguire Car wash shampoo = Around 480 + tax
Total Cost : 3850.00 Rs!!
Well dont regret the price but only hope the shine and paint sealant properties last for atleast 6months - 1year like they claim.

Couple of snaps:
Attachment 992026

Attachment 992027

hey Jazzper, nice looking car. Where did you get the chrome handles done from ?
Old 25th May 2013, 14:01   #108
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkishore_007 View Post
pretty interesting for a ownership report thread. :-)
Too bad they decided to stop this model for this year (big plans in 2014, eh??).
Glad that we could make it interesting!
Not at all bothered by honda phasing out jazz as long as the car keeps me happy and safe on road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by db0009 View Post
My question to you is how was your above mentioned problem got sorted out? I mean, what exactly was done to rectify that noise from the roof near right hand side A-Pillar?
I was told by the SA that they opened up the padding of roof near right side a pillar and stuffed it (Donno with what). and it felt that they had done something like what they said. But all that matters was that the rattling got stopped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiv_1984 View Post
hey Jazzper, nice looking car. Where did you get the chrome handles done from ?
I bought it from Ebay. You can search with terms like chrome handles for jazz or something like that, would cost you around 1000 bucks i guess.

Regards
Ekz
Old 25th June 2013, 23:08   #109
BHPian

Here are few eye candies from my recent trips.. enjoy..

Nandi Hills:

My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review-20130601860-copy.jpg

My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review-20130601872-copy.jpg

and Himavad Gopalswamy Betta:

My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review-dsc_0365-copy-3.jpg

My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review-dsc_0530-copy-2.jpg

My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review-dsc_0566-copy-2.jpg

My Shadowfax - 2012 Honda Jazz Ownership Review-dsc_0583-copy-2.jpg

Cheers
Ekz
Jazzper is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th September 2014, 00:49   #110
BHPian

Hello, How is everyone doing? Has been a long pause to this thread, thought will revoke it. Being away from my shadowfax is too much painful!
Came to US for work assignment, will be visiting India during November and want help from you people in deciding what accessories to buy here for my Jazz and bring them to India. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know. Any help is appreciated.
Old 17th September 2014, 15:05   #111
BHPian

If you are interested in USB connectivity then you can buy it from US. I had searched for it initially but later on i got used to aux in working with my sony phone.
Old 18th September 2014, 01:20   #112
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutvij View Post
If you are interested in USB connectivity then you can buy it from US.
Thanks Rutvij for your Post. However the Jazz 2011 edition does come with USB support and works great with any smart phone or Pendrives.

Regards

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks