Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th June 2021, 21:10   #91
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Operation Khoj: Maruti Vitara Brezza ZDi+

Went for a drive today for some urgent visit, clicked these on way, with an overcast sky.

Operation Khoj: Maruti Vitara Brezza ZDi+-img_20210613_210535.jpg

Operation Khoj: Maruti Vitara Brezza ZDi+-img_20210613_210546.jpg

The car has not seen much of highways in last 6 months, or say over one year. And with current situation, it'll stay the same for quite some time to come.
BoneCollector is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th September 2021, 11:10   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneCollector View Post
The car has not seen much of highways in last 6 months, or say over one year. And with current situation, it'll stay the same for quite some time to come.
Nice clicks! I have a query regarding the performance of brezza in general. Have you noticed any unusual cabin noise or rattles which weren't there before? Also, do u feel lack of power now? When my vehicle was relatively new, the surge in power when the turbo kicked in was very much noticeable. Now the acceleration is just flat
Recently done with the 30k serivce.

Regards
advaithraju
Old 15th September 2021, 11:47   #93
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by advaithraju View Post
Nice clicks!

Quote:
Have you noticed any unusual cabin noise or rattles which weren't there before?
No unusual cabin noise. Some rattles like the one from parcel tray still persists even after taking many steps.

Quote:
Also, do u feel lack of power now? When my vehicle was relatively new, the surge in power when the turbo kicked in was very much noticeable. Now the acceleration is just flat.
No lack of power. The intercooler was replaced some time back after a bad shunt, maybe that also helps. The turbo still kicks in and that pull is still there.
BoneCollector is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2022, 21:22   #94
BHPian

Hello Dr.BoneCollector,

Thanks for this wonderful post. I followed your posts and couple of other BHPians' post (vsrivatsa (iPHCAR Bi-Xenon Projector Foglamp upgrade (Blaze India)), a4anurag (DIY Install: 3" XP Micro Bi-Xenon Foglight Projectors on my Swift), Reinhard (DIY - Maruti Alto K10 - HID Fog Light Installation), Reinhard Nexon post (Tata Nexon DIY: HID Bi-Xenon projector foglamps installation) and upgraded the stock fog lamps in my Brezza ( ZDI + , 2019 model) with iPHCAR Bi-Xenon Projector. It is my first DIY project (didn't take pictures ). I haven't cut / spliced any of the stock wires, I de pinned wires from the stock fog lamp socket - courtesy YouTube - and connected to the relay. I have couple of queries, hope you could help with them.
1) I am unable to find the High Beam wires in the headlight socket, so temporarily I have connected the Fog Lamp High Beam Solenoid connections to the Bulb connection. Is it ok to connect the wires to the bulb terminals ? I watched the video ( referred above) a few times, but couldn't figure the wire. Could you please help with identifying the wire ( socket, Color etc).
2) I am using the Stock Fog lamp pin on LH side as Triggering Switch for the relay input and used the Load output from relay to power both the fog lamps. I have connected the Grd terminal of Relay to Battery's -ve Terminal - Is that ok or should I connect to the body-ground bolts ?

Appreciate your help.
Regards,
Ananth

Last edited by Ananthponraj : 3rd January 2022 at 21:51. Reason: Added one more link that I referred for my work
Old 17th April 2024, 13:12   #95
Distinguished - BHPian

Just realised that I haven't posted anything about the car for a long time. Sorry for that.

Car is flawlessly doing what it is meant to do. It'll turn 8 in first week of May. Got the 8th year service done a couple of days ago. There was nothing that needed attention except the gear knob which for some reason had cracked and started breaking up in small pieces. The odo is just short of 32000 kms. The tyres were replaced in August 2022 as they were over 6 years old.

Operation Khoj: Maruti Vitara Brezza ZDi+-img_20240417_131158.jpg

There have been many instances when I have thought of changing the car but all the thoughts vanish whenever I take it for a long drive. Since this our highway car, the yearly usage varies around 4 thousand kms per year.
BoneCollector is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks