Old 27th June 2017, 22:14   #46
BHPian

Re: Video Comparison: Ford Endeavour vs Toyota Fortuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by karan561 View Post
I
Do report what you feel after the test drives, all the best
Dear Karan,
Thanks for the advise. I'll report back post test drive. You are right, most of my dilemma will be cleared when rubber hits the road.
harishpr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th July 2017, 07:28   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishpr View Post
Dear Karan,
Thanks for the advise. I'll report back post test drive. You are right, most of my dilemma will be cleared when rubber hits the road.
Dear Karan, I took extensive test drive of both, alone and with full family. While endeavour is superior on papers, fortuner won hands down on highways. It's unfortunate that Fortuner misses certain gizmos and sunroof, but drive and ride quality was superior. My family felt very comfortable in middle row in Fortuner compared to Endeavour. Even the presales of Toyota is much superior to Ford.
We are now debating on Color choice. While my personal favourite is Grey, family prefers Brown.
harishpr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th July 2017, 10:12   #48
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
While endeavour is superior on papers, fortuner won hands down on highways.
nope, you need to take drive again, 5 cylinder engine is a gem, it does make a growl but in a good way.

Quote:
My family felt very comfortable in middle row in Fortuner compared to Endeavour.
This can be due to air pressure, most of Ford dealerships hardly check whereas Toyota guys are smarter. But Yes, ride on Fortuner will definitely be softer, the middle row in particular.

Quote:
We are now debating on Color choice
Glad that you have made up your mind, there is a bronze also which looks very different and beautiful ( more like grey) so maybe you can check that particular colour, don't go by pictures see it in person in showroom or natural light, this can be a midway of brown & grey
Turbanator is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2017, 14:51   #49
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishpr View Post
Dear Karan, I took extensive test drive of both, alone and with full family. While endeavour is superior on papers, fortuner won hands down on highways. It's unfortunate that Fortuner misses certain gizmos and sunroof, but drive and ride quality was superior. My family felt very comfortable in middle row in Fortuner compared to Endeavour. Even the presales of Toyota is much superior to Ford.
We are now debating on Color choice. While my personal favourite is Grey, family prefers Brown.
Hi Harish, good to know that after a test drive you were able to come to a conclusion.

Congratulations & keep us updated
Old 24th July 2017, 11:21   #50
Team-BHP Support

Love the video reviews and comparos. Personally I wish the T Fort had a pano sunroof and the Endy had paddle shifts.

I was initially heavily biased towards the Endy but I'm beginning to like the T Fort as well slowly and steadily.
Axe77 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 27th July 2017, 15:22   #51
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe77 View Post
Love the video reviews and comparos.
Thanks Axe77 for the appreciation

Quote:
Personally I wish the T Fort had a pano sunroof and the Endy had paddle shifts.
Indeed, the 3.2L Endy with paddle shifters would have been handy (especially to shed speed by downshifting)

Quote:
I was initially heavily biased towards the Endy but I'm beginning to like the T Fort as well slowly and steadily.
With the recent fickle mindedness of Ford & discontinuing variants rumours it definitely makes a prospective buyer nervous.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks