Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 22nd May 2020, 21:49   #121
BHPian

Default Re: My Isuzu MU-X 4x4 Automatic

2017 4x2 AT done 270K, may be the highest run MUX in the country. Owner is the local SML Isuzu commercial trucks dealer, he swears by isuzu. He took delivery of a brand new BS4 MUX, and getting his accident MUX repaired. His 1st set of OEM bridgestone duellers lasted for 120K kms, can't believe it. This vehicle is built to last, and after hearing such stories i am convinced that my MUX will last really very long with me. I am not promoting isuzu in any way, this was the story told by my service person when i was getting my MUX 70K service done.
My Isuzu MU-X 4x4 Automatic-98147174_3395023120526596_811464814231552000_o.jpg
drbones is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd May 2020, 22:06   #122
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: My Isuzu MU-X 4x4 Automatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbones View Post
I am not promoting isuzu in any way, this was the story told by my service person when i was getting my MUX 70K service done.
Doc. No doubt the MUX is a very robust, vehicle. In it's category, it is now the top selling vehicle in Australia.

However, Isuzu's progress in India is a different story all together. Setting aside the fact that it is sold with an older power train which was discontinued in most markets. They initially launched it very stripped down but cheaper than the competition. Eventually they upgraded the interiors and brought it closer to the competition.

If not for the dated power train, there would be one in my garage after the refreshed version was launched. However, I am not a big fan of manufactures who still maintain the 3rd world attitude about India. When Ford and Toyota can offer their latest products, why not Isuzu ?
4x4addict is offline   (7) Thanks

Most Viewed