3rd Service done

Kms- 20360
Routine 20K servicing done
Additional-
Wheel alignment and Balancing
Brake Pads replaced
Wiper blade replaced

Total cost- Rs.-9964/-

This time it was not a good experience with the Satyam Ford service. I had taken an appointment for servicing on 16 July and asked for pick up and drop. But no one turned up for the pick up. I tried calling their service center number but no one was receiving the call. Next day I directly called the Relationship manager and complained about the same. She apologized for it and assured that she will personally look into it. Then next appointment was booked for 23-Jul. I received call this time for confirming the appointment on 23 morning and the driver was supposed to come to pick up the car by 10. But he showed up at 12.30 in the afternoon. I informed him what all needs to be done and asked to deliver the vehicle by evening. Once the vehicle reached the service center the SA called and confirmed about all the work needs to be carried out. At 6 pm he called back and said they wont be able to deliver the car on same day and will be sending it next morning and assured it would be sent by 11 am. I again had to call them next morning for delivery. Finally the driver turned up at 1.30 PM with the vehicle. Finally received the vehicle with all the requested work carried out.
Old 27th July 2017, 17:22   #47
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ford Figo Aspire Trend - My little rocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyToDrive View Post
This time it was not a good experience with the Satyam Ford service. Finally received the vehicle with all the requested work carried out.
If all the requested work was carried out, then the issue was mainly with the pick up and drop service and also the problem of not delivering the vehicle on the same day. While the latter is bad as you will be without the car for more than the required time, the latter is something avoidable if time permits. How was the work that was carried out? Was everything completed to your satisfaction or was there any issues with the work performed too? Also is the amount shown on the service calculator app and what you were charged matching? The bill seems a bit on the higher side.

Last edited by abhinav.s : 27th July 2017 at 17:34.
Old 27th July 2017, 17:51   #48
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
3rd Service done

Kms- 20360
Routine 20K servicing done
Additional-
Wheel alignment and Balancing
Brake Pads replaced
Wiper blade replaced

Total cost- Rs.-9964/-
This is the most expensive bill that I have seen of the Figo Twins till date on the forum

I have changed the brake pads at 30,000kms and even then my bill was just 6K and I always believe in getting the wheel alignment and balance done outside (never at ASC) .

Please share the snapshot of your bill here!
mobike008 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th July 2017, 22:29   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.s View Post
If all the requested work was carried out, then the issue was mainly with the pick up and drop service
The bill seems a bit on the higher side.
Actually it was the first time I have asked for pick up and drop service and they messed it. My first appointment request was not attended, and the RM was not able to provide proper reason for it, and later they did not delivered the vehicle on time due to which I had to take half day leave. Regarding work carried out it was done as per expectation but here as well I feel it was the replacement of parts and nothing to fix as such for any issue.
I also did not got any sms this time regarding the service request or estimated bill. only 1 sms stating vehicle is ready for delivery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
This is the most expensive bill that I have seen of the Figo Twins till date on the forum
Please share the snapshot of your bill here!
Yes, I also felt the bill was on higher side. Here is the bill.

The model name mentioned is KA+

Ford Figo Aspire Trend - My little rocket-1.jpg
Ford Figo Aspire Trend - My little rocket-2.jpg
Old 7th August 2017, 20:47   #50
BHPian

Completed 1 year with my Chotta Rocket on 04-Aug. ODO stands at 21000 kms. Fully enjoying my Aspire.

Ford Figo Aspire Trend - My little rocket-odo-reading-1-year.jpg

IRVM Mounted Dashcam

Below are the details of the dashcam and videos for day and night.
Got the dashcam from Amazon.in for Rs.2299/- It was a simple DIY. Initially I did not installed the reverse camera and was using only the front camera which was powered by 12V car charger. But since the 12V charger does not shut off after the car is locked there was risk with battery draining out. So took the car to local accessories shop and got it wired to power on and off with ignition. Also got it wired for the reverse camera. Since I have installed the reverse sensors it was wired from the same set up.

Comments-
  • HD quality videos of 3 min duration
  • Day time videos are of good quality
  • Date and time stamp
  • Front and Rear recording
  • Night video ore OK
  • Reverse camera is for name sake.

The contents of the box
Ford Figo Aspire Trend - My little rocket-dashcam-content.jpg

Front view
Ford Figo Aspire Trend - My little rocket-front.jpg

Rear view when reverse gear engaged.
I am using the reverse camera only to see if there is any object which could be missed and hit. Cannot rely on it.
Ford Figo Aspire Trend - My little rocket-reverse.jpg

Videos:-

Day video

Night video
CrazyToDrive is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th September 2017, 23:46   #51
RDS
BHPian

Hello,

I own an Aspire 2016 Trend TDCI model - purchased it recently from a friend. I was really looking for a fast fuel efficient good to drive in hills and plains car and Aspire just ticked the right boxes.

Did you ever get your Fog lamps upgraded. Yesterday night I was driving from Haridwar to Delhi in heavy rain and It was almost blinding. With poor roads and bad visibility combined, it was a real rest for me. The situation was actually compounded by Wipers that seemed to leave very fine fog like droplets on windshield when they went back to resting position - this prob started just after 20K service.
Thank God, I reached safe and sound and thanks to those fast cars I tailed.

help me with headlamps/foglamps upgrade if things worked for you.

Thanks,
RDS
Old 26th September 2017, 10:17   #52
RDS
BHPian

Quote:
Completed 1 year with my Chotta Rocket on 04-Aug. ODO stands at 21000 kms. Fully enjoying my Aspire
Hello CrazyToDrive,

Can you please provide you opinion on foglight upgrade? Guess I should have quoted you in my previous comment.

Note from Mod : Please do not quote videos, images or long text for a short reply. Thanks

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 4th October 2017 at 15:53.
Old 26th September 2017, 11:11   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDS View Post
Did you ever get your Fog lamps upgraded. Yesterday night I was driving from Haridwar to Delhi in heavy rain and It was almost blinding. With poor roads and bad visibility combined, it was a real rest for me. The situation was actually compounded by Wipers that seemed to leave very fine fog like droplets on windshield when they went back to resting position - this prob started just after 20K service.
Thank God, I reached safe and sound and thanks to those fast cars I tailed.

help me with headlamps/foglamps upgrade if things worked for you.

Thanks,
RDS
I haven't upgraded fog lights yet, but I changed my wiper blades during 3rd service (20K). I was too facing the same issue with some residual on glass after using wipers. The issue got sorted after wiper blade change. I have recently changed headlights to NB Laser 55/60, and I could feel the difference in visibility during night drives. I am still looking for better options for fog lights, as these fog lights are of no use. I am thinking of LED's for fogs.
CrazyToDrive is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th October 2017, 13:55   #54
BHPian

Last week I was facing issue of steering vibration at speeds above 60 kmph. Got the tyres inspected and my left front tyre has developed a bulge and is of no use. Changed with spare wheel and did alignment and balancing and the issue was sorted. Current tyres will go for another 3 to 4 thousand kms. With just 24K kms on ODO my tyres are gone

Ford Figo Aspire Trend - My little rocket-p_20171004_104651_bf.jpg

Ford Figo Aspire Trend - My little rocket-p_20171004_104713_bf.jpg
Old 4th October 2017, 14:40   #55
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Yes, I also felt the bill was on higher side. Here is the bill.
This is a very high bill for a 20k service. Is your driving style very aggressive that brake pads are gone so fast ? I am on my stock brake pads at 60k km !

Please avoid things like alignment, balancing and wiper blades from the dealer. They have charged you Rs.160 to fit the wipers which can you done yourself in 2 mins.

Just saw your post on tyres too. Again very surprising to see them worn out in just 25k km.

Last edited by fiat_tarun : 4th October 2017 at 14:48.
Old 5th October 2017, 10:40   #56
RDS
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiat_tarun View Post

Please avoid things like alignment, balancing and wiper blades from the dealer. They have charged you Rs.160 to fit the wipers which can you done yourself in 2 mins.

Just saw your post on tyres too. Again very surprising to see them worn out in just 25k km.
I have seen that Ford has taken great strides and is taking great pains in delivering a good customer experience overall.
I recently got my Aspire serviced at Gautam Budh Ford, Noida. I received feedback call from Ford Headquarters twice - it is a long long feedback they ask for. Initially I rated the service as very good but within 2 weeks I faced a few issues. I actually got a survey email after 2-3 weeks and I highlighted the issues that recurred. I got a call from Gautam Budh Ford and they offered to get things corrected the very next day so today my car is at service centre again.

If anyone thinks that the dealership is overcharging or the service is not upto ones satisfaction, that person can simply provide relevant feedback in survey call. The action is quick and prompt. I have very happy with this kind of responsiveness.

Last edited by Samurai : 17th October 2017 at 19:03. Reason: quote fixed
Old 5th October 2017, 13:53   #57
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiat_tarun View Post
This is a very high bill for a 20k service. Is your driving style very aggressive that brake pads are gone so fast ? I am on my stock brake pads at 60k km !
Yes, I do a bit aggressive driving. With so much power under hood you can't resist . Add to it 24 speed-breakers one way for daily office commute.
Same was the case with my Eon as well where I had to change brake pads after 25k kms.

Quote:
I have seen that Ford has taken great strides and is taking great pains in delivering a good customer experience overall.
Yes Ford is taking every step to ensure customer satisfaction. I have also raised concern over overcharging during feedback call. Awaiting response.
Old 7th October 2017, 09:45   #58
RDS
BHPian

Quote:
Current tyres will go for another 3 to 4 thousand kms. With just 24K kms on ODO my tyres are gone
Is it only one tyre or all tyres? Even in my case one tyre was more than 80% gone at 22k. I could feel the difference at high speeds. It seems rotation was not done appropriately. The service centre told me to change all four in approx 4k KMs but I raised a concern with Ford on tyres. Eventually, a Goodyear tyre expert visited the center, inspected all tyres and informed that only one tyre needs to be changed as rotation was not done appropriately. Eventually I changed one tyre - same brand, and used the Stepney tyre (which was new) in front to go with it. Worked perfectly for me.

The tyres are good for another 12-15000 KMs as per the inspection guy.
RDS is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th October 2017, 23:08   #59
RDS
BHPian

Quote:
Yes Ford is taking every step to ensure customer satisfaction. I have also raised concern over overcharging during feedback call. Awaiting response.
Did you ever get a response back from Ford on Bill charges? Dealerships really need to change their ways of overcharging customers. Did you recently check the video a Maruti customer posted. Baleno went for second service and the guy had a hidden dash-cam that recorded everything. The car was never serviced - only washed and given back.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...vi-motors.html

I have decided I am going to do something similar in my next service - 30K. Let us see if the car is really serviced or is it only a hush hush job.

Last edited by GTO : 18th October 2017 at 09:31. Reason: Updating link to our own thread :)
RDS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th October 2017, 18:08   #60
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I have decided I am going to do something similar in my next service - 30K. Let us see if the car is really serviced or is it only a hush hush job.
Well instead of getting dash cam and risk losing it during service, it is best to be present and see the service bay from the customer lounge. If you do have a Ford vehicle, at Elite Ford Service center in B'lore, the service bay is clearly visible from the customer lounge. You can make out if they are replacing a filter or just cleaning and putting it back. Instead of the Rushlane link, if you check in our own T-BHP there is a thread about this same video and non-service by MSIL. In that thread a customer who tried this at Hyundai service center ended up losing the dash cam itself. So best to be present with the vehicle during the service. Yes it is a waste of time or you can do something more productive, but the peace of mind that you get after the service is priceless when you are present during the service.
abhinav.s is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks