Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd September 2020, 23:45   #61
BHPian

Re: My Mercedes-Benz E350 CDI : The bad boy in a suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by podaraditya View Post
Hi Raj...Great post. Detailed and how. Have the opportunity to purchase a E350 CDI 2014 done 40k kms from a second owner. What would you pay having immense experience with the beast. Thanks.
Hi Aditya,
Would be in the range of 21 to 24 depending on the inspection of the vehicle.
Wishing you good luck with the buy!
Get the vehicle inspected by mercedes dealership. They charge around 12k and imho worth every penny.
Rajesh
raj981 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th March 2022, 23:22   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj981 View Post
UPDATE:
Was thinking off letting it go but didn't get any great offers. So will continue to hold it and cash it on olx or cars 24 near to date when i am flying.
Hi Rajesh! Do message me or reply to this post if you're still looking to sell your e350.
I'm actively looking for a similar example and came across one advertised by a dealer. 2016/17 e350d done 20k kms. Stock. Single owner with showroom track record, he claims. I do plan to send it in to a dealer to get a pre purchase inspection done and then go down to see the car personally before finalising.
Could you guide me what the market price should be at this time and what all to look out for?

Thanks in advance!
99octane is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th April 2022, 14:46   #63

Mod note: Trimming quoted post, please avoid quoting entire large post for replies, affects readability. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayanttalwar View Post
I recently bought a pre worshiped w212 e250 (2016) just run 23k kilometres.
=======
Thanks
Jayant
How has your ownership experience been so far? I am also on the look-out for a well maintained used w212 e250 facelift. It's my first luxury car so I'm a bit nervous whether I'd be able to handle the maintenance costs, or the embarrassment of an unsuspected breakdown. My family is totally against me getting a used German, constantly bugging me to buy a new regular car, but you know, nothing else matches the pride and joy of owning a Mercedes! It has always been an aspiration. I have heard the the w212 is fairly reliable, but i don't know any owners personally.

Last edited by Jaggu : 14th April 2022 at 15:15.
drgeorgeroy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th April 2022, 14:34   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgeorgeroy View Post
Mod note: Trimming quoted post, please avoid quoting entire large post for replies, affects readability. Thanks.

How has your ownership experience been so far? I am also on the look-out for a well maintained used w212 e250 facelift.
I would totally recommend you to for it , it has a reliable gearbox, engine and does not have extra features like air suspension soft close doors which usually go bad. This is also one of last "Tank Feeling " Mercedes in my opinion, the new ones after are longer modern, feel lighter and also have the smaller engine e220d instead of the fabulous e250d.

I owned my car for 2-3 years after buying it 2.5 years old and the Ac compressor failed which had to be changed other then that the car had no issues just normal service was done, brakes changed and tyres changed. Parts are easily available and not very expensive.Sadly my car had an accident in which it got totalled, it saved my life as i was driving when someone in a honda city rammed into my door at 120 and flipped over my car. From a safety point of view too I would recommend it.

I think you should go for a 2015-16 model and run it for years to come , its a beautiful car
jayanttalwar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th April 2022, 22:11   #65

Quote:
.Sadly my car had an accident in which it got totalled, it saved my life as i was driving when someone in a honda city rammed into my door at 120 and flipped over my car.
I am glad that you were safe and unharmed. The very fact that you could walk out alive from such a horrific crash and live to tell this tale is a true statement of the built quality of Mercedes.

I am planning to keep the car for atleast 5 years, so a 2015/16 model make sense.
Thank you so much for your feedbackl!
Old 19th April 2022, 12:31   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgeorgeroy View Post
I am glad that you were safe and unharmed. The very fact that you could walk out alive from such a horrific crash and live to tell this tale is a true statement of the built quality of Mercedes.

I am planning to keep the car for atleast 5 years, so a 2015/16 model make sense.
Thank you so much for your feedbackl!

Please do share pictures if you get the car, what is your budget. I would recommend you find an e350 and keep the car longer, this car can easily run for long. Yes doctors said the car saved me and since then we only buy germans for the highway
jayanttalwar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th April 2022, 17:22   #67

Quote:
. I would recommend you find an e350 and keep the car longer, this car can easily run for long.
My budget is around 20-25 lakhs. I would love to get the E350, but at this price range, I might not get a '15/16 built car. How would the fuel efficiency be on the city and on highways for the E350? I know the E250 gives good fuel economy, and more than enough performance for our narrow and congested Kerala Roads! its really difficult to find decent roads down here that are good enough to enjoy the power of a 6 cylinder engine.
Old 31st December 2023, 13:38   #68
BHPian

Mod Note : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Also, one-liner posts are best avoided.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further. Request to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Last edited by GTO : 2nd January 2024 at 11:11.
exhaustbreather is offline   Received Infraction

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks