Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th June 2023, 16:09   #46
BHPian

Re: The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona

[quote=fusionbang;5563748]Faced a weird issue in the TPMS recently, where the low pressure warning comes up, even when the PSI is at the recommended setting. I have started ignoring it for now and planning to get the sensors checked when I go for balancing and alignment at 5k Kms.

Attachment 2461874

I faced a similar issue during a recent emergency trip. I finally was able to drive on Samruddhi Expressway (Nasik to Nagpur stretch) and while there wasn't any warning during onward journey, the exact same issue (as you report here) happened during my return journey. The front right showed lower pressure and upon checking at a COCO bunk the pressure was 32 in it while the rest had 35. I put 33 in all four of them since I was going back on the expressway and it was hot in Nagpur. Strangely now the front right warning went away and the rest 3 showed lower pressure

I did raise all of them back to 35 on one of the expressway's petrol bunk but the warning refused to go so finally I chose to ignore and after couple of days it was gone.

BTW on the same trip, at one of our pit stops while reversing, the reverse camera was on and then it stayed on. We tried multiple times to do multiple things like switching off the car, taking the keys and walking away at a distant, trying to change settings, trying to switch to 360 but nothing worked and ultimately I ended up driving about 250 odd kms with the reverse camera on.

The problem went away by itself the next day but at the same time all cameras became non-functional (side cam when you turn the indicators, reverse cam or the 360 cam) however they are now back to normal.

My wild guess is that the car was in the middle of an upgrade of software and hence the issue. Have you (or any of the current owners) noticed how it often shows "Downloading" at the top right hand corner of the screen.

Also, I realized that you did your first servicing after 2000k, is that the official time to get servicing? Isn't there a servicing warning or notification that is supposed to come on the car or at least on the app?

And finally one last noob query - In a congested city like Pune the automatic braking is in hyper active mode especially when chauffer driven, any guesses on whether this will have an impact on the brake pads, will they wear out too soon?

I am glad this thread is active and inputs coming in regularly, thanks for starting this.
Old 26th June 2023, 17:47   #47
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwin Morey View Post
I faced a similar issue during a recent emergency trip. I finally was able to drive on Samruddhi Expressway (Nasik to Nagpur stretch) and while there wasn't any warning during onward journey, the exact same issue (as you report here) happened during my return journey. The front right showed lower pressure and upon checking at a COCO bunk the pressure was 32 in it while the rest had 35. I put 33 in all four of them since I was going back on the expressway and it was hot in Nagpur. Strangely now the front right warning went away and the rest 3 showed lower pressure

I did raise all of them back to 35 on one of the expressway's petrol bunk but the warning refused to go so finally I chose to ignore and after couple of days it was gone.
Yeah, this is one weird software glitch I feel along with others, which I haven't faced yet (touchwood). Once I decided to ignore the error, now it doesn't show up. Should wait and watch, how it behaves going forward.

Quote:
BTW on the same trip, at one of our pit stops while reversing, the reverse camera was on and then it stayed on. We tried multiple times to do multiple things like switching off the car, taking the keys and walking away at a distant, trying to change settings, trying to switch to 360 but nothing worked and ultimately I ended up driving about 250 odd kms with the reverse camera on.

The problem went away by itself the next day but at the same time all cameras became non-functional (side cam when you turn the indicators, reverse cam or the 360 cam) however they are now back to normal.

My wild guess is that the car was in the middle of an upgrade of software and hence the issue. Have you (or any of the current owners) noticed how it often shows "Downloading" at the top right hand corner of the screen.
Honestly, I have not seen any message on my car till now. I believe the software updates are not OTA(Over-The-Air) updates, a laptop has to be connected to update the software. I will keep an eye on this and let you know if I observe anything.

Also, you can hard reset the infotainment, by pressing the "Mute" button for 15 seconds and then hold the "Source" button till the infotainment reboots. Driving for 250kms like that is a big no for me, hats off to your patience.

Quote:
Also, I realized that you did your first servicing after 2000k, is that the official time to get servicing? Isn't there a servicing warning or notification that is supposed to come on the car or at least on the app?
I got the service done exactly at 1989Kms and yes it is official. As per Tata's recommendation, it should after 2 months/2000Kms after purchase date. 2nd service would be by 6 months/7500Kms. I did not see any service notification, once I crossed 2007Kms, may be it was cleared off in the service center.

Quote:
And finally one last noob query - In a congested city like Pune the automatic braking is in hyper active mode especially when chauffer driven, any guesses on whether this will have an impact on the brake pads, will they wear out too soon?

I am glad this thread is active and inputs coming in regularly, thanks for starting this.
Yes, it will have an impact on the brake pads and it could wear out a lot quicker than expected. AEB works based on the ABS Module, which triggers the braking with a signal from the sensors through ECU. If it is too much of city driving, I would suggest to turn it off and just keep the warning on. You can enable it when you go out of the city and on long drives.
fusionbang is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2023, 16:16   #48
Senior - BHPian

Indominus got a chance to stretch its legs over the weekend. Went out for dinner at the Empire Restaurant in Channapatna on Bengaluru-Mysuru expressway on Friday night. Even though the traffic was less, idiot drivers driving on the right lane at 70 speed, with mobile in the front of their eyes, it is a nightmare. No lane discipline by fellow travellers, causes more stress and you can't do speeds like 100 comfortably.

However, apart from this rant, the drive was smooth on the highway, and did some good speeds to keep the DEF in check. Did not click much pictures, as I was busy hogging some yummy Tandoori chicken and ghee rice.

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1006.jpg

On Sunday, had been to visit the Goravanahalli temple with family and then for some yummy food on the way back. Roads are excellent from Dabbaspet to this temple and the beast behaved as expected and I am convinced that this car munch miles even on some bad roads, without passing much feedback to the passengers and keeping the ride comfortable, which is one of the reason I bought this car for. This is one highway mile muncher for sure.

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1017.jpg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1014.jpg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1032.jpg

One thing I am unhappy about is the side steps which has been installed. In first place, side steps reduces the ground clearance and the design which Tata has provided reduces it more. Looks at the picture below, which should give an idea what I am talking about. These extended clamps, tend to hit those unscientific speed breakers on full load, and it hurts when they scrape.

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1039.jpg

After the Sunday drive, realised how pathetic the stock horns are on the Safari and why even 2 wheelers, give you way. Hence, decided to upgrade the horns to nice wind tone one's and picked up the Blaupunkt wind tone horns. Have to see how much fellow 2 wheelers care for this new set of horns.

New horns being installed:

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1036.jpg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1037.jpg

Also, got a full wash done before parking it for the week.

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1043.jpg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1044.jpg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1046.jpg

And, filled the diesel from Shell this time to see if there is any improvement, and also the prices have dropped down to 91.86 which is just 2 rs more than the regular diesel. Also, you get back 25 rupees as discount per 1000 rupees of Diesel.

Have planned some minor cosmetic upgrades, and hope I will get some time sooner to get it done. Tuned in for more updates

Last edited by fusionbang : 3rd July 2023 at 16:18.
fusionbang is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 18th July 2023, 00:06   #49

Congratulations on your new ride fusionbang! your detailed purchase/ownership writeup was a treat to read. I bought a new beast myself (Safari XZA+(O) Dark Edition) during the first week of July and I must say the performance and ride quality is unparallel. Suspension is on the harder side, which causes slight disturbance in slow speed, but once you hit higher speeds, all the rough patches seems like getting ironed out by this hunk. I am yet to take him for longer rides. currently getting used to all the features and taming the beast slowly.

I had a qn though, while in automatic headlamp mode, I am not able to get the highbeam to work, even when there are no other oncoming vehicles. I also tried disabling the auto dim feature, but to no avail. is it normal that you cannot bring up the highbeam by pushing down the stalk when in auto headlamp mode? while in manual mode, it works normally though.

a snap of the beast.

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_2908.jpeg
sbtech is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th July 2023, 10:55   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbtech View Post
I bought a new beast myself (Safari XZA+(O) Dark Edition) during the first week of July.

I had a qn though, while in automatic headlamp mode, I am not able to get the highbeam to work, even when there are no other oncoming vehicles. I also tried disabling the auto dim feature, but to no avail. is it normal that you cannot bring up the highbeam by pushing down the stalk when in auto headlamp mode? while in manual mode, it works normally though.
Congratulations buddy I fall in love again and again whenever I see a dark edition Safari or Harrier. I still feel sad and I always think, I should have gone ahead with the red dark edition, if not for my family's decision.

On the Automatic Headlamp mode, yes you cannot make the high beam work, as it comes with Auto high beam assist feature. If you leave the stalk in high beam position, then the auto high beam assist feature is turned on and high beam won't come on until and unless there are no oncoming vehicles and the car attains a certain speed, 20kmph I believe.

Only option is to, switch to manual mode and control the high beam when driving in the night. Stock bulbs are really pathetic on the car and upgrade to LED lights makes sense for better visibility, especially in pitch dark roads without any markings.
fusionbang is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th July 2023, 09:46   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusionbang View Post
Congratulations buddy I fall in love again and again whenever I see a dark edition Safari or Harrier. I still feel sad and I always think, I should have gone ahead with the red dark edition, if not for my family's decision.
Thanks bro! I was also inclined towards redDark,but had to resist that temptation due to pressure from family and settled with dark . however I have a special affection towards white and my previous car Linea is white(still using). white feels royal.

Quote:
If you leave the stalk in high beam position, then the auto high beam assist feature is turned on and high beam won't come on until and unless there are no oncoming vehicles and the car attains a certain speed, 20kmph I believe.
thats one hard thing to achieve in blr without oncoming vehicles . let me see. thanks for the info.

Quote:
Stock bulbs are really pathetic on the car and upgrade to LED lights makes sense for better visibility, especially in pitch dark roads without any markings.
agree!! you had to cut any wires when you upgraded? the only thing I am skeptical is about the warranty if any mods are made in electrical.
Old 20th July 2023, 10:58   #52
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbtech View Post
you had to cut any wires when you upgraded? the only thing I am skeptical is about the warranty if any mods are made in electrical.
Nope, no wires were touched. Everything is plug and play, LED bulbs are plug and play. One thing to make sure is the fog lamps is of 19W and the stock wiring doesn't support high wattage LED bulbs. If you are changing them, max you can go with 25W bulbs. Just check the wattage before you get it changed.

There are some xenon projectors with multiple colors available for fog lamps which range from 20k-32K, which you can look at. You can reach out to "The Automotive Lighting Experts" and talk to Mr. Anton, he can help you with the best lighting.
Old 20th July 2023, 23:05   #53

Quote:
Nope, no wires were touched. Everything is plug and play, LED bulbs are plug and play. One thing to make sure is the fog lamps is of 19W and the stock wiring doesn't support high wattage LED bulbs. If you are changing them, max you can go with 25W bulbs. Just check the wattage before you get it changed.

There are some xenon projectors with multiple colors available for fog lamps which range from 20k-32K, which you can look at. You can reach out to "The Automotive Lighting Experts" and talk to Mr. Anton, he can help you with the best lighting.
Thanks for the tip and the contact person ! I will check it sometime next week.

Last edited by bblost : 20th July 2023 at 23:24. Reason: capitalized Thanks.
sbtech is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th July 2023, 08:09   #54
Senior - BHPian

Couple of updates from the weekend along with some crazy driving experience on the Bangalore- Mysore expressway.

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1151.jpeg

Had been to Mysore over the weekend to visit my cousins. Started from Bangalore on Friday evening and it was relatively a smooth journey on the expressway. This time I wanted to try to service road and take the expressway after the toll, to see how much time are people saving by doing so. Agree the expensive toll charges are saved, but it ends up how much time and fuel are we saving when you compare both.

On a Friday evening, traffic was little less and it was a smooth experience. Just that people are so restless, that they can’t travel 500m extra to join the expressway smoothly. People end up making a UTurn in the middle of the highway and posing danger to fellow traveler’s. No matter how many speed checks they put in place, accidents cannot be avoided if this is the case with people.

And, it’s a different story on the expressway when you are returning on a Sunday evening, with cars all over the place, 2 wheelers, buses, trucks with no taillights. I would say it’s no less than what it was in the earlier days with the 4 lane. Travelling in odd hours would be much peaceful on the expressway/highway, whatever it is called.

Overall I would say, by skipping the toll there is not much you are saving, as you end up spending the same amount of fuel with all the speed breakers and traffic on the service road. I would suggest to use the expressway by paying the toll even though if it’s expensive. Also, try as much as possible to avoid weekend rush and travel in odd timings.

Coming back to the Indominus, the beast performed flawlessly and even after all that chaos on the expressway, we were all fresh without even a hint of tiredness. Even my senior citizen parents loved the comfort.

Got a chance to click some pictures alongside the Legender and I’m liking my beast more with the presence it has, at half the price 😜

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1154.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1156.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1157.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1158.jpeg

Also, faced an issue where the door lock was jammed and was unable to close the door. I am yet to figure out how it happened, but was worried about it and finally followed the below steps from the article and it was a cakewalk. Having said that, it definitely made me anxious for sometime.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/How+to+...r+Latch/133629

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1204.jpeg

Update on the TPMS Error:
When I had been to the service centre to get some paint cracks fixed on my boot door, TPMS learning was redone and I don’t see that error now. I believe it’s either a software issue or the sensor issue. I’m glad it was a relearning issue.

Paint cracks:
I had noticed the paint cracking right behind the taillight assembly on both sides(pics below), which was a concern due to the rusting and I was worried it might spread across. I never want to deal with rusting issues on my cars. I spoke to my SA at Classic Motors, Yeswanthpur and fixed an appointment to get it fixed under warranty, which they obliged and did a great job .

Before:

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_0930.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_0929.jpeg

After:

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1223.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1224.jpeg

That’s all for now, and can’t wait for the monsoon drive which I have planned in couple of weeks. Will be back with lot of pictures and hopefully some go pro videos.
Old 15th August 2023, 13:06   #55
Senior - BHPian

Alright, I am back with some updates on this thread, and apologies for not keeping it active as I don't take the beast out all weekends and use my Tiago for city runs.

Small Cosmetic Update:

I was a fan of Kaziranga edition always and it was stopped when I actually wanted to buy the car. Facelift version did not come with those special colours, hence decided to go ahead with the next best Adventure persona variant. So to get something related to the Kaziranga edition, went ahead and bought the Rhino mascots. Pictures below

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-11b3a70d27714488a4b749f65b21b8d5_1_102_a.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-e1fb5b9f4a34478bab3b70a84abf12ae_1_102_a.jpeg

Monsoon Drive with some XUV buddies:

XUV group which I was part of during my XUV days had a monsoon drive and hesitantly I checked if I can be part of it with my Safari. Thanks to them, I was welcomed and got a chance to be part of one of the best organised trips I have been part of. Be it the planning, convoy drive, locations everything was planned to the dot. I am glad, I was part of this drive and would love to be part of it in the future, if they don't kick me out

The place chosen for this Monsoon Drive(MD) was Ratnagiri in Maharastra and boy, it's a beautiful location during monsoons and got to experience the roads taken by some of our bhpians here, who had put in a detailed review on the same. Plan was to reach the resort in Ratnagiri on Saturday(12/08) and do a convoy drive on Sunday(13/08) and back to home on Monday(14/08).

This was a first long trip for the Indominous and it didn't let me down anytime(touchwood). Also, I got a chance to put this beast through all the conditions and it is one rock solid car. Be it long smooth highways, rough roads, ghat roads, it performed flawlessly and I have fell in love with this car more than before. One other to mention is in sports mode, this beast can keep up with XUV7OO except for the initial pickup which the Safari lacks.

Okay, now enough of words and few pics from this trip

Waiting for some friends to join at the Nelamangala Toll plaza
The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-1ec36661434f4c748089d0a5aa71ef77_1_102_a.jpeg

At Ganesh Hotel (Breakfast Point)
The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-4e7ce543854741ec912e4fabeea61258_1_102_a.jpeg

Anuskara Ghat view point
The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-0bc2c5d6865a498ca2c762d95766694d_1_102_a.jpeg

The Actual view
The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-5cb5520dca6b4810937b7e228be85bec_1_102_a.jpeg

At one of the sunset points, followed by pics from few other view points and a road side beach view
The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-5d8cd711fd164cce8f0a0ca8ad0154df_1_102_a.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-e3e3e37301954d5e8ed7eff8a635fa72_1_102_a.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-6ba79ce1e72040d8b77febb30eba2489_1_102_a.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-82c643b9198b4b349386fef418cd96f3_1_102_a.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-93cd54a726a34a4ba61dda55fbad17b8_1_102_a.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-1177a4b1cdec4566add6a7b33d50243f_1_102_a.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-a6cdc11f640f45fd86b1e82464fba86e_1_102_a.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-a9c1b1d9feb3461aafb9c6b7124a86cf_1_102_a.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-a560075138b042a9a47640c74729b776_1_102_a.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-bcaca3d01f6543729b2ca36fbc4bcd3a_1_102_a.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-c2661235f44f4225ab06a2803a8eb467_1_102_a.jpeg

At the beach next to Kohinoor Samudra Resort, Ratnagiri where we stopped for lunch
The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-f9e544ef76474b64a9dc0b4e916e081a_1_102_a.jpeg

Night view at the resort
The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-36d5a69aab27483e9fbe860cb8fe4a57_1_102_a.jpeg

End of Trip stats:
The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-f5e28a6d182148219a873ca07c87999a_1_102_a.jpeg

Thanks for reading and cya until next post
fusionbang is offline   (28) Thanks
Old 16th August 2023, 14:21   #56
Senior - BHPian

Made a small video from the Monsoon drive with some breathtaking views driving through the Anuskara Ghat.

Old 16th August 2023, 23:18   #57
BHPian

An excellent ownership thread on Safari giving the pros and cons as they are. This safari is a looker in white and with your subtle additions like the rhino etc. Wishing you loads of fun, safe and memorable miles.

I definitely share your concern on the paint quality - have a ton of issues on my nexon ev too straight out of showroom and their sales & service experience at key motors mysore road is nothing to write about!
Sandegov is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st September 2023, 07:16   #58
Senior - BHPian

Weekends have been quiet with son’s tests going on and the festive season. However, after the Monsoon drive did couple of drives, one to coorg with a stop at Mysore and then a trip to Thirthalli on a weekday to attend a family question. Every time I take this beast on the highway, it feels so good to be in the driver’s seat and I enjoy the drive.

One thing I’m unhappy is the fuel tank capacity as you need to fill up often. I wish it had at least a 60 litres tank with 700km range. Also, the clamps holding the side steps has reduced the ground clearance literally to hatch back levels and I am contemplating, if I should remove them and let go.

ODO is almost reaching 7.5K and very soon will be getting the 2nd service done, along with wheel balancing and alignment.

Some pictures from the recent trip.

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1680.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1690.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1692.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1701.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1722.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1724.jpeg
Old 20th September 2023, 12:29   #59
Senior - BHPian

Second service update:

Indominus completed 7500kms recently and the second service was done last week. Had been to Classic motors Yeshwanthpur for the service and was out in 3 hours flat with washing. Just had one minor thing to be taken care, where the wiper was not spraying correctly on to the windshield which was fixed, but now the water sprays over the windshield, which I’m planning to take care myself.

Also, my car was part of the recall where the Hydraulic pump Auto tensioner had to be adjusted. I didn’t get a chance to look what was done, but it was taken care. And, the DEF level was around 40% and got it filled close to 95%. The total bill came around 1200₹. Only the DEF & labor was charged.

Post service, took the car to Prerana motors showroom to get the low beams changed to new Blaupunkt D5S LED bulbs, which is now an official accessory from Tata. And the bulbs come with 2 years warranty. It costed me 8999₹.

One thing I don't understand is how can Tata give a 25W bulb for low beam. No wonder the output was pathetic on the roads. Now the car has all the bulbs replaced with LEDs.

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1767.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1766.jpeg

Also, got the wheel alignment and balancing done at Madhus. Figured there was a puncture in the rear left and it was taken care. Note: TPMS learning had to be done at the service center after the rotation for the correct pressures to be shown.

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1771.jpeg

The culprit:
The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1776.jpeg

Got a chance to meet Nikhil while I was there after so many years and see this beauty in person. Probably next time will get a ride.

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1770.jpeg

Over the weekend, we went on a trip to Coorg with friends and their respective families. As usual, Indominus performed brilliantly and I love this car every time I take it out on a highway. And like most of them mentioned, the Mysore Bangalore expressway has become peaceful now without any 2 wheelers and Autos. However, could see couple of people driving against the traffic with no sense.

Some pictures from the trip

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1841.jpeg

With the Hyundai's
The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1859.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1785.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1782.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1829.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1835.jpeg

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1836.jpeg

From yesterday, have been seeing this warning right after filling fuel. This seems to be an error with the soot collection as per the owner's manual. Will have to take it on a highway and try to do a regen tomorrow and hope the warning goes away.

The Indominus comes home | Ownership review of my Tata Safari XZA+(O) Adventure Persona-img_1890.jpeg

That's it for now and will come back with more updates. Can't wait to take this beast out for another 1000km trip over the weekend. Cya till then

Last edited by fusionbang : 20th September 2023 at 12:43.
Old 20th September 2023, 14:22   #60
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Second service update:

From yesterday, have been seeing this warning right after filling fuel. This seems to be an error with the soot collection as per the owner's manual. Will have to take it on a highway and try to do a regen tomorrow and hope the warning goes away.
The second service includes oil change or just inspections?

By the way, how long in terms of timing/ duration the car did not go on highway or attained the operating temperature to clear the soot. To see that OBD light and soot indicator is really strange. A 3-4 week easy drive would make it collect so much soot?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks