Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2009, 13:46   #31
Senior - BHPian

Good Choice garry.

I own an Accent and it is a brilliant car for the price. A good comfortabe Sedan and has a big boot as well. It's built quite well. Good quality plastics around.

Keep us updated with the service experiences and other bits too.
Old 5th March 2009, 13:58   #32
BHPian

Congrats !!!
Sensible choice Garry.

Do let us know what FE your car is churning out, after the initial run-in period.
Old 6th March 2009, 10:00   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipfoose View Post
thats a good VFM car buddy. i think only one model of accent is available now ? do they have the accent crdi and viva crdi for sale now?
BTW enjoy the car friend.
NO mere bhai , they don`t have any other madel but Accent Executive and thats petrol.
Old 6th March 2009, 10:20   #34
Senior - BHPian

garry, congrats on your choice which is VFM in that price you got. Is accent executive available in one model,ie gle only or gls and glx also available do share. Have a safe and gr8 siding experience.Waiting to hear more updates from you and your ICE pics too.CHEERS
Old 6th March 2009, 17:30   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
garry, congrats on your choice which is VFM in that price you got. Is accent executive available in one model,ie gle only or gls and glx also available do share. Have a safe and gr8 siding experience.Waiting to hear more updates from you and your ICE pics too.CHEERS
Brother like i said , there is no other model , no GLE, GLS , GLX, there is just one model, and that is, ACCENT Executive.
As far as ICE is concerned , i have got Pioneer 2190UB HU, POLK AUDIO in front doors and BOSTON S95 in rear(for which i had to cut some metal). I have not installed any amp or woofers as of now, but i have got MTB Base tube with Sony woofer and a Two chanel amp, which i will bring from my hometown , Jalandhar in April.
Would soom post the pics of my car and ICE.

Last edited by garry.brant : 6th March 2009 at 17:33.
Old 7th March 2009, 13:25   #36
Senior - BHPian

oh ok, thanks for the info buddy, one more thing, is the cng kit fitted in its boot which is optional or beneath the body, do input if you know this.CHEERS!!!
Old 9th March 2009, 00:56   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
oh ok, thanks for the info buddy, one more thing, is the cng kit fitted in its boot which is optional or beneath the body, do input if you know this.CHEERS!!!
Buddy ,
the car doesnt come with CNG , its an option and i have not chosen that.
The CNG kit would still be in the boot as there is no other safer option. Beneath the body in India , what are we talking..?
Old 9th March 2009, 08:47   #38
BHPian

Did you buy it from Orion, Safdarjang or Superon (Hyundai dealers in Gurgaon)? And eventually, did you buy it through the CSD or not? Because buying it through CSD would have saved you another 30K, atleast.
Old 9th March 2009, 22:16   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navneet View Post
Did you buy it from Orion, Safdarjang or Superon (Hyundai dealers in Gurgaon)? And eventually, did you buy it through the CSD or not? Because buying it through CSD would have saved you another 30K, atleast.
I bought the car from Safdarjang Motors in Udyog Vihar and the car is not available through CSD, otherwise of course, i would have robbed them.
Old 11th March 2009, 11:44   #40
Senior - BHPian

Garry: Hope you have a peaceful journey all through. And not like fiat..
Old 11th March 2009, 21:50   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsagar View Post
Garry: Hope you have a peaceful journey all through. And not like fiat..
I hope so as well , thanks for best wishes.
Old 13th March 2009, 23:55   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry.brant View Post
Hi Ramsagar,
The model is not CNG and neither i would install CNG in future , i hate the way they decrease the performance and life on the engine.
The love costed me around 5 lakhs on road after all the discount i could get , including the mats, mud flaps and steering cover and God idol.
Hey Garry,

Congrats on your new buy. Accent is my personal favourite (though i don't own one yet), especially VIVA.
Are we sure about CNG decreasing the performance of engine over time? As far as I have gathered, it only hurts the engine when you don't top up the petrol in your gas and keep on running on CNG until one fine day u realize there is no CNG (due to various reasons, Shortage etc) and you drive on STALE petrol, which surely would hurt your engine.

Correct me if I am wrong !
Old 14th March 2009, 08:39   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry.brant View Post
I bought the car from Safdarjang Motors in Udyog Vihar and the car is not available through CSD, otherwise of course, i would have robbed them.
Off course the car is available through CSD. And the ex showroom price difference is 30k (4.99k vs 4.69k). Though I am not sure you would have got the same amount of discounts if you had purchased through CSD. Nevertheless, all the best and enjoy your ride.
Old 14th March 2009, 17:31   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navneet View Post
Off course the car is available through CSD. And the ex showroom price difference is 30k (4.99k vs 4.69k)
Navneet, can you check availability of 2009 Verna Crdi (sx with ABS) through CSD alongwith ex-showroom price difference?
Old 14th March 2009, 20:27   #45
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezydrive View Post
Navneet, can you check availability of 2009 Verna Crdi (sx with ABS) through CSD alongwith ex-showroom price difference?
Checked a week back from Hyundai dealer in Chandigarh. New models are available through CSD though the prices for the new model are not yet available. However, the dealer is ready to book the car at old price and settle the difference afterwards. The two Hyundai Verna diesel models are available at old prices of 654K and 697K respectively plus the difference which will come to about 7 - 8K. Therefore, the SX should cost approximately 7.04L in Chandigarh CSD. If you want further details, you can contact Charisma Hyundai at 9357830660 and get further details. The lady at this phone number (forget her name) deals with CSD sales. Hope it helps.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks