Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2009, 11:30   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremoo View Post
@ pamishra
Lovely colour for the Getz, Is there any fading off the brakes? You've ever had to do any sudden brakes? does the rear step out of line?
Take care and ride safe....
Sometimes, i did have to do sudden braking, but there is no fading off in the brakes.

BTW, why this question? Are you facing issues with your brakes?
Old 23rd March 2011, 12:55   #47
BHPian

Re: Got my new car...Berry red Getz Prime 1.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamishra View Post
Well the accessory shopkeeper said that having the tweeter on the B pillar will give good sound effect to both the front and rear passenger; hence i agreed on it.

However no complains...the sound really rocks...who-ever sits in the car prases the sound system

I have JBL speakers installed on the doors and pioneer double din unit with USB in glove box. I dont like the empty space whicj remains on installing the 1-din players; hence went for 2-din.

Total, with head-unit, JBL speakers on all doors, tweater cost me 20k (with original bills). A bit costly but full paisa-vasool

I have the same double din system with pair of DS60 Kicker speakers. Also put in Kicker tweeters (near the OVRM handles), sounds out of the world. Even without a sub, I see a lot of heads turn when I pump it. The audio system is powerful, still learning to get the best EQ out of it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks