Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2010, 18:05   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post

Its entirely another matter that a feedback form is being directly shown to the person you have rated!R
Ridiculous aint it?
I've seen feedback forms that can be folded and glued (or envelope) and then dropped off.
Old 2nd June 2010, 18:09   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Ideally, the Senior should have brought this up with the sales exec and ensured that he didn't score low on the same area in his next feedback rating.
. Most of the Mahindra customer care effect wears of soon.

In fact I had mentioned that the steering was not straight and needs to be centered. The same was noted by the service guy. Drove it back home last evening and realised that its till not centered right. Called him immediately and he told me that's play. Its definitely not play. So I guess I need to pay him a visit again.

@Mpower- And I have seen some forms that just need your signature. The other details would be filled up by the person who its actually meant to rate. Customer delight at its best, they just don't want to tire you, that's all.

Last edited by beejay : 2nd June 2010 at 18:12. Reason: @Mpower...
Old 3rd June 2010, 18:34   #78
Senior - BHPian

The service guy called me again and said he would send somebody to center the steering wheel.
I told him its fine and will drop in next time I am in Coimbatore. A picture after the 20k service.

Apologies, failed to load in the previous post.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 20 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Also use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts.
Attached Thumbnails
Mahindra Xylo- E6, 2009.-image0140.jpg  

Mahindra Xylo- E6, 2009.-image0141.jpg  

Last edited by n_aditya : 27th December 2010 at 19:45. Reason: posts merged
Old 18th June 2010, 22:40   #79
BHPian

hi beejay,

i also crossed 20 k kms yesterday, how is your EGR valve doing now, do you get any noise when you revv beyond 3000 rpm,

sijil
Old 19th June 2010, 08:53   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sijil.karim View Post
hi beejay,

i also crossed 20 k kms yesterday, how is your EGR valve doing now, do you get any noise when you revv beyond 3000 rpm,

sijil
I changed my EGR valve. Nope, no noise. The crde grunt is there all throughout. And I like that.
Old 27th September 2010, 22:28   #81

My New Xylo E6

Hello All, I bought a new Xylo E6 White after reading the reviews on this site. Special Thanks each of you who have posted there valuable reviews. Now i am planning to get some accessories fitted. Before buying the Xylo i had a Zen, which was with power windows. I had got the auto Power windows up module installed. When we lock the car using Auto cop , windows used to roll up automatically. I would like to get the same installed on my New Xylo, Do any one of you got this installed on your Xylo. B'cos the Xylo E6 and E8 comes with keyless entry. Which built in remote locking system.RgdsGiri
Old 28th September 2010, 09:29   #82
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapthagirish View Post
I had got the auto Power windows up module installed. When we lock the car using Auto cop , windows used to roll up automatically. I would like to get the same installed on my New Xylo, Do any one of you got this installed on your Xylo. B'cos the Xylo E6 and E8 comes with keyless entry. Which built in remote locking system.RgdsGiri
i was offered this as an optional accessory by the mahindra dealer when i went to buy the scorpio, this was 2 years back.
Old 27th December 2010, 08:57   #83
BHPian

Re: Mahindra Xylo- E6, 2009.

hi guys,
I am new to the forum but have been an avid follower over the past couple of years. After going through the reviews on this thread and a few others, i have booked a Xylo E9, and expecting delivery in a couple of days. Thanks a million for all the useful insights guys. I decided that the black and mist silver combo with ski racks made the car look a little better.
Old 27th December 2010, 10:01   #84
BHPian

Hey igp!

Well congratulations on your new ride!!
But "E-9" is surely a typo.. But if youre saying its the Black + Mist silver combo with ski racks it must be E-6!

Eagerly waiting for a beautiful ownership review ! along with lots of pictures!!
ALL the best for your delivery!
DO take the T-BHP PDI list along!

Cheerio!
Old 29th December 2010, 15:06   #85
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by igp_79 View Post
hi guys,
I am new to the forum but have been an avid follower over the past couple of years. After going through the reviews on this thread and a few others, i have booked a Xylo E9, and expecting delivery in a couple of days. Thanks a million for all the useful insights guys. I decided that the black and mist silver combo with ski racks made the car look a little better.
I dont think mahindra gave the black and mist silver combo with the e8! Please correct me if i am mistaken.
Old 29th December 2010, 16:09   #86
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMehta View Post
I dont think mahindra gave the black and mist silver combo with the e8! Please correct me if i am mistaken.
You are right. That was offered only on the E6.

Quote:
hi guys,
Congrats on the purchase. Im pretty sure it has to be an E6, or has Mahindra done something again.

Last edited by .anshuman : 29th December 2010 at 17:16. Reason: Back to back posts.
Old 1st January 2011, 23:43   #87
BHPian

Oops typo. yes it is an E6. I took delivery on the 30th, with the discount.I then left for a weekend break. The car is customized and ready to roll
Old 2nd January 2011, 20:59   #88
BANNED

Quote:
Oops typo. yes it is an E6. I took delivery on the 30th, with the discount.I then left for a weekend break. The car is customized and ready to roll
Congratulations! looking forward to a new xylo ownerhsip thread. All the best.
Old 2nd January 2011, 22:01   #89
BHPian

Guys,
i'd love to share my experience with the Xylo, But , sorry for sounding like a dud, i don't know how to start a new thread. Mods help!!! . Or can i start in this thread and the mods will reposition it?
Old 3rd January 2011, 14:22   #90
BANNED

Quote:
Guys,
i'd love to share my experience with the Xylo, But , sorry for sounding like a dud, i don't know how to start a new thread. Mods help!!! . Or can i start in this thread and the mods will reposition it?
follow this link,
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...-team-bhp.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks