Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2009, 09:41   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharti22shresth View Post
IMO, linea looks best in white. Very good choice. Sorry to hear of the bad sales experience.
Thanks bharti. I have realised how hard it is to maintain dark colours as my other car is in Black. Even the minor scratches gets noticed easiliy. So this time I didnt want to go for a dark colour. Vocal white color was like love @ first sight. I like the Flamenco red also however I saw this Flamenco red Linea during night before my purchase. At that time I didnt like the back lights because the owner didnt switched on the Fog lights and since it was night The illuminated lights were appearing quiet small (also may be because of the Red body color and red light). I discovered later on that the fog lights looks good if switched along with the normal lights.

Morever on the dark colours the scratches made by cleaning the dry body surface by a cloth are easily visible, which is not the case in white color.

I dont mind about the Dealer experince now. Some of them are hopless people. They dont understand the value of a new purchase to a customer. They are just concerned about how much money is going in their pocket.

I have still not recieved the Photo they clicked during delivery of my car. I dont think it should take more time then my getting Smart card (Registeration card that I recieved last weekend.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aks_karthik View Post
Congrats Sachin,

Welcome aboard
Unable to view your snaps.use this site to upload your snaps.
Enjoy and Drive Safe.
Thanks Aks.

Is it so ?. I wonder if you are not behind any firewall. (might be a case if you loging in from your office)

I tried to use TBHP's insert photos feature but that doesnt give me an option to place the pics between the text.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Last edited by Technocrat : 14th August 2009 at 16:40. Reason: Please read the note in post, Thanks
Old 14th August 2009, 10:15   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicesachin View Post
Thanks Aks.

Is it so ?. I wonder if you are not behind any firewall. (might be a case if you loging in from your office)

I tried to use TBHP's insert photos feature but that doesnt give me an option to place the pics between the text.
ya surely behind firewall.
you can use team-bhp upload instead Imageshack.
Just add photos and type or copy-paste underneath.It's very simple na.
Awaiting snaps
Old 14th August 2009, 11:13   #18
Senior - BHPian

Wow, one more smitten by Italian beauty! Congrats Sachin!

If Linea & Punto sell in good nos, Fiat will be forced to open exclusive dealerships & service centers.
Hope it happens sooner than later!
Old 14th August 2009, 11:16   #19
Senior - BHPian

@ Sachin,

Aap aaye bahaar aayi
You chennaites see, a delhi Linea owner has joined the party with me.

Wonderful review mate, nicely done snaps, white looks so good on Linea dont know why they discontinued vocal white to make way for bossa nova white.
I still like the V white more.

I was thinking of asking you today as to why you havent posted a review till now, but the wait was well worth.

Enjoy the admiration...
Old 14th August 2009, 11:42   #20
Senior - BHPian

Looks great! Congrats on your Linea. Drive safe.
Old 14th August 2009, 12:56   #21
BHPian

aks_karthik as you suggested I am uploading the pics again via TeamBHP photo upload.

However it doesnt let me change the order the way pics are posted.

@ president's house in the Morning

The clear back that fascinated me more

Second day of the Italiano with me.

City Mileage (Delhi) with AC on @ 7 in the morning. Not much of a Traffic on the road
Attached Thumbnails
Emotionally packed Lady in white (Fiat Linea ). Wife's envy, my pride-morning-linea.jpg  

Emotionally packed Lady in white (Fiat Linea ). Wife's envy, my pride-img_6445.jpg  

Emotionally packed Lady in white (Fiat Linea ). Wife's envy, my pride-img_6440.jpg  

Emotionally packed Lady in white (Fiat Linea ). Wife's envy, my pride-img_6433.jpg  

Emotionally packed Lady in white (Fiat Linea ). Wife's envy, my pride-dscn0127.jpg  

Emotionally packed Lady in white (Fiat Linea ). Wife's envy, my pride-dscn0134.jpg  

Emotionally packed Lady in white (Fiat Linea ). Wife's envy, my pride-img_6462.jpg  

Last edited by Technocrat : 14th August 2009 at 16:40.
Old 14th August 2009, 12:59   #22
Senior - BHPian

Thanx Sachin,

Car looks very cool in Vocal White.
keep the precisely piece clean and well.
Enjoy and Ride Safe
Old 14th August 2009, 13:34   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolboy007 View Post
@ Sachin,

Aap aaye bahaar aayi
You chennaites see, a delhi Linea owner has joined the party with me.

Wonderful review mate, nicely done snaps, white looks so good on Linea dont know why they discontinued vocal white to make way for bossa nova white.
I still like the V white more.

I was thinking of asking you today as to why you havent posted a review till now, but the wait was well worth.

Enjoy the admiration...
Thanks Coolboy for the Good words . Yes I could be another addition in the Delhi Linean's club. Also I had this intuition that If I dont post a review today You might me . So posted well within time.

I understand 3 reason for discontinuing this color

1. This color is not present in the global colour palette. So they must have started with Bosa nova white.

2. The current TASS doesnt have expertise to give the matching shade on the repainting jobs arriving at their workshop. I heard a TASS paint supervisor saying the paint is from Asian paints . The OEM for this paint is BASF and repainting job consists 3 different coats @ a specified temprature . I would still say as on today its not TASS's cup of tea.

3. (One a lighter side) Fiat must be getting a lot of pressure from other Car manufacturers including TATA to discontinue this color as it must be hampering their sales

On the other hand if your GF also like the Vocal white color you can borrow my car for a ride with her .

Last edited by Technocrat : 14th August 2009 at 14:50. Reason: Smilie usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. We advise you to read the board rules before proceeding. Thanks
Old 14th August 2009, 14:01   #24
Shivashara

Nicesachin, congrats for envious beauty,Proud and joy that brings to your life.
I am also going to write my linea story soon. Till then enjoy

Old 14th August 2009, 14:30   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivashara View Post
Nicesachin, congrats for envious beauty,Proud and joy that brings to your life.
I am also going to write my linea story soon. Till then enjoy
Wow another Linean from Delhi. Welcome Shivashara. What colour and model you have of your Linea.

Last edited by nicesachin : 14th August 2009 at 14:31.
Old 14th August 2009, 14:43   #26
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Sachin.
Nice pics at the president house.
White looks gorgeous and yesterday i had the pleasure of seeing first Linea in black in person and that is hell gorgeous too!

Advice- Only 2 smileys per post is allowed on t-bhp so you need to keep a check on smileys.
Till then keep smiling in your Linea!
Old 14th August 2009, 14:47   #27
BHPian

Congrats Sachin. As f a few days ago, even I am entitled to say "Welcome to the Linea Club"! Great Pics
Old 14th August 2009, 14:47   #28
BHPian

Thanks Harry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
Advice- Only 2 smileys per post is allowed on t-bhp so you need to keep a check on smileys.
Till then keep smiling in your Linea!
Is it so, I didnt know that. Anyways I will keep a check from now onwards. Thanks for your advice.
Old 14th August 2009, 15:12   #29
Shivashara

Quote:
Wow another Linean from Delhi. Welcome Shivashara. What colour and model you have of your Linea
Its Emotionally packed minimal grey.

Old 14th August 2009, 15:18   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicesachin View Post
Yes I could be another addition in the Delhi Linean's club. Also I had this intuition that If I dont post a review today You might me . So posted well within time.
A fiery message was coming your way if you hadnt posted the review in 1-2 days. Binsar trip has happened long time back dude.

Quote:
I understand 3 reason for discontinuing this color
1. This color is not present in the global colour palette. So they must have started with Bosa nova white....
It was a bad decision is all i can say. Techno had offered me a ready delivery V white Linea petrol when i booked my car but pity my luck, if i didnt had the white scorpio would have bought this color for sure. Hope there is no problem for color matching by TASS in future for any white Linea owner.

Quote:
On the other hand if your GF also like the Vocal white color you can borrow my car for a ride with her .
howd you know that, she likes F red and V white and i bought none of that color . Dad wanted a simple sober color and had to go with him.
It will not be the color i would borrow your car, would borrow it for the MJD bro when petrol goes to 50-55.. Kadki kadki

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks