Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th January 2010, 11:34   #31
BHPian

Nics pics! Is that an integrated audio? How's the sound quality?

And is there any premium on Nanos which people have been allotted but want to "sell" before registration, to somebody else?
Old 7th January 2010, 11:37   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkguru View Post
Thanks for the information. What was the reason for the fire?
See the link below:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...ches-fire.html
Old 7th January 2010, 11:42   #33
Senior - BHPian

I am seing more and more Nanos in the last 1-2 weeks. maybe there has been a spurt in delivery. drove a Nano alloted to one of my relatives.

comfort is supreme !! my family commented that the rear seat is far more comfy than the OHC - quite understandable.

driving with PS took some getting used to but ride was surprisingly very very good. i took it over some manholes and ditches but no loss of composure..
but then its a new car - so lets wait and see how these Nanos hold up to what our roads can throw up
Old 7th January 2010, 11:56   #34
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
comfort is supreme !! my family commented that the rear seat is far more comfy than the OHC - quite understandable.
I beg to differ. Seating position is good in the rear due to bench type / tall boy design and thus good leg room. However, the stock seats are very firm and the backside pains after a 15-20min ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
driving with PS took some getting used to but ride was surprisingly very very good.
I guess you mean without PS
Old 7th January 2010, 12:59   #35
Senior - BHPian

How muh did Wasan charge for the music system? Looks like its designed for the Nano? I need to fit one too.
Old 7th January 2010, 13:35   #36
BHPian

music system(bluetooth, cd, aux, usb) with 2 speakers : Rs 12,000/-
floor mats and mud flaps : Rs 850/-

@scooby05 : its best to fit the music system with Wasan. Francis had told me that very few panels in the market would fit in the Nano. The cars too new to let anyone outside touch the electricals.

DO NOT pay a premium on the Nano as of now. There are quite a few people not taking deliveries as it has been delayed. People hoping to get cars during diwali were getting it in December end. So quite a few have already bought other cars.

@tejas : did not know about the steering problem earlier. Now I know why one guy on a scooter yesterday asked me if the problem had been rectified

@narayan : Comfort and legroom is no doubt supreme but as tejas said the rear seat is a little hard but not uncomfortable. Will be getting seat covers. I would not compare this to a sedan though.

@PearlJam : sound quality is very ok but really did not have my expectations high at first.
Old 7th January 2010, 13:36   #37
BHPian

Congratualtions Friend!
Old 7th January 2010, 13:36   #38
BHPian

just realized yesterday that the wiper spray was not spraying any water. got it rectified just a while back. problem with the pipe.
Old 7th January 2010, 13:40   #39
BHPian

another small query for other Nano owners.

When you turn on the battery of the car all the lights on the dash come on. Does the service light come on too (a yellow light with a nano and a spanner on it)? It goes off when I start the car

I have not received my manual yet. getting it tomorrow so just wanted to cross check.
Old 7th January 2010, 13:44   #40

Yes. It does. Its standard. And it looks nice. Also, regarding the speeds a few posts ago, The Nano is capable of speeds close to around 120kmph. Dont ask how now!!
Old 7th January 2010, 13:53   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Yes. It does. Its standard. And it looks nice. Also, regarding the speeds a few posts ago, The Nano is capable of speeds close to around 120kmph. Dont ask how now!!
touched 80 today but realized and slowed down immediately.
Old 7th January 2010, 14:11   #42
Senior - BHPian

jasher, congratulations on your lakhtakia, NANO.Superb city car with best of space available inside.Do keep updating with your ownership report.What needs to see is how does thiscar handles in long term ownership which i feel should do well.
Old 7th January 2010, 18:52   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
jasher, congratulations on your lakhtakia, NANO.Superb city car with best of space available inside.Do keep updating with your ownership report.What needs to see is how does thiscar handles in long term ownership which i feel should do well.
thanks vijay

the car does not feel like its loosely made. interiors are really good when you consider it just costs around 2 lakhs.

Of course will keep updating this thread as I drive along. Hopefully all will go well in the long term.

Will be updating the mileage soon
Old 7th January 2010, 19:24   #44
BHPian

Congrats Jasher for the new possession and a great effort in keep all of us updated about the little wonder
Old 7th January 2010, 20:37   #45
BHPian

thanks remu.

will click more pictures soon

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks