Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2010, 08:13   #61
BHPian

I was initially looking at a Corolla or a Civic as my potential next car but after your review im now getting confused about buying an SX4 AT just for the sheer driving comfort. I mean its fully loaded, spacious, easy on the pocket.
Old 27th February 2010, 09:31   #62
BHPian

Many congratulations on an excellent buy, and a second round of congratulations on your FE. I have the VVT MT and it hovers around 10.5, the best I got was 11.3 with about 40% highway driving, and 10.2 in 100% city driving, both tested by the full fuel tank method. The sun-roof is an excellent idea, looks great and true, the feel of the fresh air blowing in must be exciting. Your list of accessories/add-ons is also very impressive.
Old 1st March 2010, 11:57   #63
BHPian

Great Zero Cool. I will be happy to provide more insights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Cool View Post
I was initially looking at a Corolla or a Civic as my potential next car but after your review im now getting confused about buying an SX4 AT just for the sheer driving comfort. I mean its fully loaded, spacious, easy on the pocket.
Thanks vivprasad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivprasad View Post
Many congratulations on an excellent buy, and a second round of congratulations on your FE. I have the VVT MT and it hovers around 10.5, the best I got was 11.3 with about 40% highway driving, and 10.2 in 100% city driving, both tested by the full fuel tank method. The sun-roof is an excellent idea, looks great and true, the feel of the fresh air blowing in must be exciting. Your list of accessories/add-ons is also very impressive.
Old 1st March 2010, 12:42   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devendradesh View Post
Great Zero Cool. I will be happy to provide more insights.
Can you please post some interior pics of your car. Also how would you rate the plastics quality compared to say Honda City.
Old 1st March 2010, 14:21   #65
BHPian

Body roll on SX4

Dev, Did you feel at any time on a long drive that sx4 has a more than acceptable body roll ? Are long drives a pleasure for you ?
Old 8th March 2010, 12:16   #66
BHPian

Yes..Same return Pune- Mumbai 330 KMS. No fatigue at all, smooth drive..
Quote:
Originally Posted by B103 View Post
Dev, Did you feel at any time on a long drive that sx4 has a more than acceptable body roll ? Are long drives a pleasure for you ?
Old 31st May 2010, 15:42   #67
BHPian

Difference btw D & D3 in SX4

Hi Dev,
I am getting my SX4 AT in a week or so.
I never knew the difference between D & D3 in the SX4.
Can you please explain? Which one is the position the lever should be in such that the car goes all the way to the 4th gear? D or D3?

By the way, 12kmpl is a good mileage. I too will post my mileage figures after getting the car.
Thanks

Regards,
Vignesh G
Old 1st June 2010, 14:20   #68
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigneshg View Post
I never knew the difference between D & D3 in the SX4.
When you engage D3, the transmission will NOT shift to 4th. That is, the highest gear it will use is 3rd.

Under normal driving conditions, regular D mode is perfect. When coming down a ghat, you may want to use D3 (for engine braking).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks