Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2010, 13:05   #16
BHPian

Congartulations!! The car looks great in white colour. Please take care of your baby and drive safely. Enjoy!
Old 24th June 2010, 13:24   #17
Senior - BHPian

Congrats, Figo in white is one of my favorite cars. Looks awesome.
Old 24th June 2010, 14:21   #18
BHPian

Congrats Kage, welcome to the Figo family. Nice pics, enjoy your ride.

Cheers!!!
Old 24th June 2010, 14:31   #19
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations kage. The Figo looks really good in white and the coral dashboard compliments it very well. Nice choice !!
Old 24th June 2010, 15:08   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kage9091 View Post
22nd June, 2010.

OK guys, sorry to make you read such depressing stuff. I wanted to share how a happy day can go all wrong. I was all blood, sweat and tears for 6 hours at his dealership all for the following moment!
Its ok Kage9091. We Indians lack professionalism to an unimaginable extent. These dealers do not understand that car buying is still one of the most important aspects for so many of us. For them, its just another day in business.

But anyway, you have made a good choice and wish you the very best with your new baby. Do post some more pics and also any travelogues, if you make so in near future.
Old 24th June 2010, 17:16   #21
BHPian

Congrats on your Figo although not a nice buying experience.

Am waiting for the last month for my father-in-law to get his.Would most probably arrive next week.Its a petrol though.
Old 24th June 2010, 21:37   #22
BHPian

Thank You!

still ssxss@RGK, Thanks! I appreciate your dealer's gesture to give complementary fuel. My dealer handed me the car with 0 kms on DTE :(

@carfanatic007, Thanks! I like the Figo in red too. Sea grey looks good but it's hard to maintain in a dusty environment.

@Utopian, Thanks! yes, I fell for an American damsel. "Damsel" suits the Figo. Glad you likes the snaps. My dealership is a "nightmare in daylight" kind of experience.

@Jayant..B, Thanks! I will keep my baby safe and sound. Hope the roads/drivers in India become motor friendly someday!

@poloman, Thanks! No doubt a white Figo has won many a hearts. It looks regal I.M.O.

@gr8guzzler, Thanks! for the warm welcome to the Figo family. Glad you liked the pictures.

@//M, Thanks! I agree that white colour and coral dashboard present a unique look and feel to this car.

@SankalpDesai, Thanks! You hit the nail in the head. We can never be over courteous given the current trend. Professionalism is still a far away dream. My loan taking and car buying experience has been bitter due to unprofessional salesmen/establishments. I will count out Shariq (my Ford sales assistant) as he did his best.

@joy_swift, Thanks! it's great you are buying your father-in-law a Figo. Happy motoring all the way!
Old 25th June 2010, 02:23   #23
BHPian

Niggles in my brand new Figo - Strange Sounds on uneven roads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kage9091 View Post
I am going to the dealer workshop now to get a rattling sound and vibration from the dashboard checked.

I faced this problem on my first long drive yesterday. On most of the bumps and holes on the road (even the small ones), the dashboard rattled, vibrated and made a sound I remember I got driving my old Sumo and Scorpio.
I visited my dealer workshop to get the sound checked. My sales assistant got a mechanic to check it.

We drove down an uneven road and heard the rattling sound. The mechanic discovered the sound was coming from a plastic cover underneath the steering wheel. The sound was fixed at the workshop by tightening the screws which were left loose during the Pre-Delivery Inspection.

I drove on the same road and was relieved not to hear the clatter now.

I turned down the music system and discovered another sound coming from the back seats or the rear. It was a squeaky sound something like choo choo. The sound was irritating. I went back to the workshop and got a mechanic along to check this strange sound. He knew about this sound. This sound was due to a loose plastic lock at the rear. This lock connects a plastic part to the roof. The guy boxed his fist on the plastic and made the sound disappear.

I was not happy to hear weird sounds from my brand new vehicle. I feared I was handed a defective vehicle.

The quality at Ford can be bettered for the sake of new customers.

(Both the sounds were heard on uneven roads and not on plain roads.)
Old 25th June 2010, 02:49   #24
agm
BHPian

Congrats mate for the new ride .

This is the first time i am seeing Figo in white , and must say white looks the best .Elegant !

Happy motoring
Old 25th June 2010, 03:21   #25
Senior - BHPian

Beautiful! Congrats on your new purchase. The pictures are excellent. Drive safe. Enjoy.
Old 25th June 2010, 05:15   #26
BHPian

Congratulations Kage9091. Figo looks great in white. Nice pictures. Wish you many many happy miles.
Old 25th June 2010, 05:28   #27
Senior - BHPian

Was taking a look at the pictures again, it really looks great.
You know, when time/money permits, fit the foglamps, it'll make the car look richer and it is also quite useful.
Old 25th June 2010, 06:55   #28
BHPian

Congratulations Kage. Your Figo is looking very attractive in white. And yes try to remove the blue ribbon as early as you can. Wish you a happy and safe ride in years to come.
Old 25th June 2010, 09:23   #29
Senior - BHPian

Thats some real good pics. COngrats. Again. Dont worry about the small sounds on the new car. Believe me. Most of those would take care of themselves after some driving.
Old 25th June 2010, 10:39   #30
BHPian

Congratulations on your new Figo. The car looks awesome with the Coral dash.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks