Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2010, 12:36   #61
Senior - BHPian

The Palio has been with me and I have completed 1000 kms on it. It has been a super great experience thus far. The rear Fiat logo got conked off yesterday night. Appears like there is a gang lurking around in Bangalore who are on a monogram stealing spree in and around Bangalore.

I also got a call from Prerana Motors with an update that the new Palios will be indeed delivered. By 15th November, all Palios would be delivered it seems. I am really hoping this happens. If it does, my present Palio would be up for Sale. It would be priced the same as what I bought it for.
Old 26th October 2010, 14:17   #62
BHPian

^^ That's really sad the Palio logo is conked off . I also heard that your cousin's Logan's rear Logo is also flicked last Saturday. I think there is someone who is observing all the cars parked in your area. Need to be alert so that they won't repeat this act on other cars.
Old 26th October 2010, 17:37   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkykar View Post
The rear Fiat logo got conked off yesterday night.
Couple of months back, someone had used a screwdriver or something of that sort and flicked the Rear Fiat Logo from our Fiat Punto. Do you plan to fix a new logo?

IIRC, the price of the rear logo is less than Rs.600 (Including Tax).

Quote:
I also got a call from Prerana Motors with an update that the new Palios will be indeed delivered. By 15th November, all Palios would be delivered it seems. I am really hoping this happens. If it does, my present Palio would be up for Sale. It would be priced the same as what I bought it for.
Please do keep us updated on the same. I guess there are some T-BHPians interested in buying your Fiat Palio.

Amith
Old 26th October 2010, 23:11   #64
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

the new FIAT logo in Bangalore TATA FIAT showroom costs Rs. 625 MRP. in Gowri Automobiles, Bangalore it is around Rs.380
Old 26th October 2010, 23:32   #65
BHPian

Hey funkar,

Now its a funny situation. what would you do with your current palio. Can you fdo me a favour. i would like you to find out from the palio executive you are in touch with, on the availability of 1.6 sports and discounts. I can register it in Tier II/III city. I'm currently abroad and this could help me.
Old 27th October 2010, 07:38   #66
Senior - BHPian

I would purchase a new logo for the rear. If the 2010 happens, this Palio would be for sale. From PUG, I found that a single 1.6 is available for 3.9 lac on road.

This is the exact email that was sent by a PUG member Thyagarajan Krishnamoorthy:
Hi all

I came to know and confirmed that 1 palio Stile sport 1.6 ( grey colour) available at Concorde motors Ambattur. The final price they are quoting is 3.9 lacs on road with Leather seat cover.

Any one interested may call Mr Shiva kumar of Concorde at 9551276695.
Old 28th October 2010, 17:03   #67
Senior - BHPian

Looks like the days are nearing. Out of 3 bookings we made (self and 2 collegues), one of the Palio's is confirmed. Its my collegues Black SDX. Fiat will be giving the chassis and engine numbers by tomorrow. Slowly and steadily they are indeed delivering. They are delivering by colors, presently black and white ones. Mine and another collegue have opted for exotica red, hence a week or two's delay. If anyone have booked from lalbagh road, prerana motors, please PM me. I will gather their status too while I am following up on mine and my collegues booking.

Regarding the present Palio, it is up for Sale now. Just now submitted a classified on team-bhp, hope it goes to the right hands.
Old 6th November 2010, 15:40   #68
Senior - BHPian

My Palio is now with another FIATian!

My Palio now has a new caretaker.

Mr. Collin is the new owner. HE already owns a PETRA D. I am happy that I found a FIATian as a caretaker for the Palio.

Next week I am getting my NEW PALIO MJD SDX! I will start a ownership thread soon after I take the delivery.
Attached Thumbnails
It's Mine!! "Pre-Cared Fiat Palio Stile SDX" - Just another FIAT in my life!-06112010001.jpg  

It's Mine!! "Pre-Cared Fiat Palio Stile SDX" - Just another FIAT in my life!-spm_a0334.jpg  

It's Mine!! "Pre-Cared Fiat Palio Stile SDX" - Just another FIAT in my life!-spm_a0336.jpg  

funkykar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th November 2010, 15:49   #69
Senior - BHPian

Once a Fiatian always a Fiatian

And, congratulations on your new Fiat Palio Stile SDX. Do start an ownership report with lots of pics, once you get the keys in hand.

Amith
Old 6th November 2010, 15:54   #70
Distinguished - BHPian

Note from Moderator: Thread Closed. Please start a new thread after you take delivery of your new car. Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks