WOW
Its combination of Murano & 350Z.
Looks great. Ultimate urban crossover.
Old 4th December 2011, 23:32   #47
Senior - BHPian

Re: Nissan Juke - My pocket rocket!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathranik View Post
Being in the US for just under 8 months, and with a driver's license a month old, it was time for my first LHD car. I live in Southern California, and probably have access to the best freeway network in the country.
Hey! Now you are in India and you have the Verna right? So what did you do with this Nissan. Hadn't been long that you got this pocket rocket right?
Old 4th December 2011, 23:38   #48
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on your Juke. Looks like a Swift on Stilts and Steroids to me. Is the head lamp effective enough (to me it is the size of fogs)? By the way does it have a "juke box" inside?
Old 5th December 2011, 01:55   #49
BHPian

Just saw this thread. So pardon me for my late comments.
The car looks great. I think it has a bit of Murano styling in the front. I hope Nissan does not go the family way like other manufacturers like Audi. Also the rear door hatch looks like Chevy Beat Inspired.
Call me crazy, but it looks like Beatle too in some ways. And those rear lamps are straight lift from 370Z head lights.

I have one question though, the head lights seem to be way up in the bonnet. I am thinking it will throw light upwards. If it is projected on road, the light seems very small. How is the lighting? I just wished, they did not extend the grill all the way to the side and instead got the head lights a bit bigger and on the front.

Edit: Oh I thought those were fog lamps (Similar to Yeti). On a closer look they look like the head lights. Are there any fog lamps for this vehicle?. And are the ones on the bonnet parking lights?

Last edited by himavanth_m : 5th December 2011 at 01:57.
Old 29th January 2013, 15:55   #50
BHPian

Congrats on the buy, mathranik. That is one beautiful crossover. Wish you many happy miles on this one. Hope that Nissan bring this to India pretty soon. Instead of bringing in a rebadged Duster, a Juke sounds pretty awesome !
Old 31st January 2013, 14:23   #51
BHPian

Nice funky car.

In the Gulf, this car is targeted at the fairer sex with all glossy paint job inside out. Infact, i have seen glossy bright red and florescent green colored central gear mount console (looks similar to a bike's petrol tank ) and door pads. Check the image below.

Also, almost all Nissan Crossovers like the premium Murano, Qashqai and Juke share similar front facial look.

All manufacturers are now focusing on having a Family look viz Hyundai / Kia/ Ford / Toyota and now Nissan.
Attached Thumbnails
Nissan Juke - My pocket rocket!-images.jpg  

Most Viewed