Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2011, 16:57   #46
BHPian

Re: My Man(z)a - Indigo Manza - QJD Gothic Olive Aura + - 1500 Intiial ownership repo

Maverick79:

Congrats on booking the Manza and wish you a wonderful delivery experience. The camera/sensor combo is a good bet if you can afford it. The problem that I am facing with the camera-only set up is that it is a bit difficult to gauge distance from obstructions such as wall when you are trying to reverse in an enclosed parking lot like basement apart from the poor visibility with the LCD display cum mirrors at nights.

Would suggest you to look at the RD 6 sensor kit (4 at the back + 2 at the front) as a good VFM alternative to camera and then add a camera+screen combo if you feel inadequate. The two front sensors can be turned on using a switch and useful in bumber to bumper traffic or while parking. The RD mirror is also a good one unlike the TFT LCD displays that you need for the camera set up. Also would advise to go for branded ones like RD, Xenos, Autocop than cheap Chinese products that you get at accessory shops.

BTW, will be adding Elan alloys to my ride in the next few days. My dad's friend who has bought a Elan has upgraded to a new set of alloys and his selling me the Elan ones at a discounted rate (Rs. 15k for a set of 4). Looks like Elan's stephney has normal steel rim wheel and not alloys.
Old 3rd March 2011, 09:35   #47
BHPian

Re: My Man(z)a - Indigo Manza - QJD Gothic Olive Aura + - 1500 Intiial ownership repo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sridhar K View Post
Maverick79:

Congrats on booking the Manza and wish you a wonderful delivery experience. The camera/sensor combo is a good bet if you can afford it. The problem that I am facing with the camera-only set up is that it is a bit difficult to gauge distance from obstructions such as wall when you are trying to reverse in an enclosed parking lot like basement apart from the poor visibility with the LCD display cum mirrors at nights.

Would suggest you to look at the RD 6 sensor kit (4 at the back + 2 at the front) as a good VFM alternative to camera and then add a camera+screen combo if you feel inadequate. The two front sensors can be turned on using a switch and useful in bumber to bumper traffic or while parking. The RD mirror is also a good one unlike the TFT LCD displays that you need for the camera set up. Also would advise to go for branded ones like RD, Xenos, Autocop than cheap Chinese products that you get at accessory shops.

BTW, will be adding Elan alloys to my ride in the next few days. My dad's friend who has bought a Elan has upgraded to a new set of alloys and his selling me the Elan ones at a discounted rate (Rs. 15k for a set of 4). Looks like Elan's stephney has normal steel rim wheel and not alloys.
Thank you Sridhar,
I was also in a similar thought of going for sensors and an RD mirror kit. It was my second priority after the Camera and LCD IRVM. But, your experience of night vision hampering in the IRVM is a concern.
Some how, the LCD screen didn't appeal me as you were the second owner who didn't recomend that.
I was looking checking the Xenos site. They are available in 4k to 6k range( Product Code - FG-6 LED, with voice ).

[COLOR=#800080]FG6-LED (LED Type - 6 Sensor with Voice)[/COLOR] 4,400.00 INR
While parking the vehicle & if the vehicle is in reverse gear, the sensors sense the obstacles at the rear and measures the distance from the obstacles and alerts you with beep & oral distance information.
While vehicle is in forward gear the detection distance up to 80 CM and alert you with beep & oral distance information. For each breaking of your vehicle the front sensor will be active for 20 seconds.

Was also thinking at a camera and screen combo with screen mounted on the dash at R.H A Pillar. Now will change the priority. Only skeptical about the rear vision at nights in the mirror shown above. Hope it would be normal. Was also checking another model VFD type with 6 sensors with similar features. Need to check with their sales guys.

Thank you once again for the guidance.
Regarding your alloys, its a good steal Sridhar. Congrats. They cost you around 22k for 5 nos from Tata Accessories. I am also interested. Pls let me know if you have any other friend of your Dad who is selling off his Manza's alloys.
Old 3rd March 2011, 17:57   #48
BHPian

Maverick79: You are welcome and sure will let you know if someone is exchanging their elan alloys.

RD mirror mounted display for sensor looks very much like a conventional mirror and seems better than Xenos but that is my personal opinion.

Here are the photos of the alloys on the ride.
My Man(z)a :: Indigo Manza QJD Gothil Olive Aura+ :: A year of ownership-03032011483.jpg
My Man(z)a :: Indigo Manza QJD Gothil Olive Aura+ :: A year of ownership-03032011484.jpg
My Man(z)a :: Indigo Manza QJD Gothil Olive Aura+ :: A year of ownership-03032011485.jpg
My Man(z)a :: Indigo Manza QJD Gothil Olive Aura+ :: A year of ownership-03032011486.jpg
My Man(z)a :: Indigo Manza QJD Gothil Olive Aura+ :: A year of ownership-front.jpg
My Man(z)a :: Indigo Manza QJD Gothil Olive Aura+ :: A year of ownership-rear.jpg

Picture of the jugaad for the broken tail lamp. Black Vinyl tape on both the tail lampsMy Man(z)a :: Indigo Manza QJD Gothil Olive Aura+ :: A year of ownership-03032011489.jpg
Old 4th March 2011, 13:21   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Maverick79: You are welcome and sure will let you know if someone is exchanging their elan alloys.

RD mirror mounted display for sensor looks very much like a conventional mirror and seems better than Xenos but that is my personal opinion.

Here are the photos of the alloys on the ride.

Picture of the jugaad for the broken tail lamp. Black Vinyl tape on both the tail lampsAttachment 510861
Sridhar,
The Manza looks soo beautiful and elegant with the new alloys. They are in perfect sync with the colour too.
Thank you for your suggestion on RD. Can you please send me the link or any national sales helpline no. of RD? It would be of great help.

Your Jugaad doesn't look like a Jugaad infact. Its something similar to smoked tail lamps.
Old 4th March 2011, 14:58   #50
Senior - BHPian

whoa - those alloys look smoking hot! Somehow they didnt seem so great to me in the pictures on the Tata website, but look awesome in natural light. perhaps the Manza should have the same publicity/ branding guys as that for the Safari (who IMHO are doing a fab job!)

For your sunfilm, can you give the specifications? is it legal and if you ever get any questions form the cops, are there any papers you can show them to confirm it is legally allowed?
Old 6th March 2011, 18:33   #51
BHPian

Maverick79: Thanks. I don't have the numbers from RD as I saw those sensors available with one of the accessories shop.

RD website below
Automobile Accessories, Car Accessories India, RD, RD brand car accessories, Nano Car, Maruti Car, Mahindra Car, Honda Car, GM Car, Alto Car, Skoda Car, Tata Car, Hyundai Car, Toyota, Reverse Parking Sensors, Power Windows, Auto Window Closers, Car C

Selfdrive: Thanks. Perhaps the alloys looks much better on golden shades than on other colors. The person who sold his alloys was surprised seeing them look much better on mine than his elan (Tyran Wine).

As for the sunfilm, I have 3M RE35 installed on the sides and the back. Though only RE50 and above is legal in Chennai, people drive around in much darker shades than mine. Driving in bright sun, RE35 is very much see through and only in when seen under a shade it looks like a reflective film.

Pictures of seat covers (customized U Pass & U fly combo)- fitted by Jewajee Car decors, Chennai. Total damage: Rs 9,450.
Attached Thumbnails
My Man(z)a :: Indigo Manza QJD Gothil Olive Aura+ :: A year of ownership-04032011490.jpg  

My Man(z)a :: Indigo Manza QJD Gothil Olive Aura+ :: A year of ownership-04032011492.jpg  

My Man(z)a :: Indigo Manza QJD Gothil Olive Aura+ :: A year of ownership-04032011495.jpg  

My Man(z)a :: Indigo Manza QJD Gothil Olive Aura+ :: A year of ownership-06032011499.jpg  

My Man(z)a :: Indigo Manza QJD Gothil Olive Aura+ :: A year of ownership-06032011500.jpg  

My Man(z)a :: Indigo Manza QJD Gothil Olive Aura+ :: A year of ownership-06032011502.jpg  

My Man(z)a :: Indigo Manza QJD Gothil Olive Aura+ :: A year of ownership-06032011503.jpg  

Old 11th April 2011, 18:16   #52
BHPian

4500 Kms Update: The car has done 4550 kms and it has been a pretty good experience so far. Took a long drive Chennai-Tiruchi- Kumbakonam -Chennai with 4 passenger + child this weekend.

Positives:
1) Magic ride quality. Absorbs most of the small potholes with aplomb.
2) Handling is decent.
3) Engine has become very smooth even at 3000 rpm. The throaty noice above 2200 rpm when accelerating is gone.
4) Breaks with ABS/EBD combo are very good. Saved us a couple of times when had to break suddenly. Similar breaking with my brother in law
Swift Vdi was not so good and realized the value of ABS.
5) For a portion of the journey, decided to sit at the back (with my dad on the wheels) and enjoyed the back seat comfort. He was ripping the vehicle at 140 kmph with the confidence of ABS.
6) Autoform seat covers have set in nicely
7) AC output is pretty good. No issues in the front but with the larger cabin space, takes time to cool the entire car when driving in TN summer. Planning to install Garware Icecool shield at the front.
8) The rattling noise inside the dashboard has gone after my DIY.
9) If driven with the care, the softer rear suspension does not bottom out.

Problems

1) Clutch has become pretty hard and the play is very high

2) There is a jerk while engaging/dis-engaging the clutch especially at lower gears.

Checked with MyTVS Bhagavathi (Tata Authorized service point) and also with Raghav of Ignite garage. Both agreed that the clutch is really hard and I should take it up with the main dealer as it may need a replacement under warranty. Raghav mentioned that the jerk may be a small design issue that I may have to live with but I am not sure. It was not there in the Manza that I test drove.

3) Mileage is around 14-15Kmpl only. Even on a highway trip got 15.3 with speeds at 120-130 kmph. I change gears at 2200-2400 rpm, don't accelarate too hard,

Planning to take these things up in my second service with VST Motors.

4) Highbeam is not very effective. Planning an upgrade to the highbeam to 100w with relays.

5) Weak horns - no one responds to the horn both in suburban and in rural areas.

6) I was uncomfortable with the vehicles handling above 120-130 kmph. Though there was not much of an understeer but the steering felt a bit too light for my liking.

7) ICE: After tweaking with the sound settings, still not impressed but no budgets.

8) Accessories: Not many shops have accessories for Manza. Eg. fake wooden panels, rain visor, center arm rest

Wish I had these
1) Automatic climate control
2) Rear AC vents
3) Recline adjustable rear seats

Additions done
1) Rain Visor (not impressed with it though)
2) Steering wheel cover: A Chinese one that is very comfortable but not happy with the finish around the spokes but looks like a problem with most Vista's & Manza

Planning on
1) Chrome inserts on fog lamps, and window beadings from Elan
2) Elan's power window switches (if possible)
3) Garware icecool shield for front windshield
4) Rear spoiler (not sure where to get it)
5) Front Center arm rest cum console box. Not many options for Manza. Tried fitting the universal arm rest but the lumbar support knob impedes with the set up.
6) Leather upolstery for the door pads
7) Horn upgrade
8) High beam and fog lamps upgrade.
9) The set up mentioned by GTO for vehicles with softer rear suspension.
Wondering whether I will have issues with the warranty though and need to find the agent in Chennai.
Old 11th April 2011, 19:26   #53
Senior - BHPian

Answers in Bold for your understanding

Quote:

Problems

1) Clutch has become pretty hard and the play is very high

2) There is a jerk while engaging/dis-engaging the clutch especially at lower gears.

Get clutch replaced under warranty and they will do it with ease.

3) Mileage is around 14-15Kmpl only. Even on a highway trip got 15.3 with speeds at 120-130 kmph. I change gears at 2200-2400 rpm, don't accelarate too hard,

Planning to take these things up in my second service with VST Motors.

When you are cruising around at that speed the mileage which you have got is very good, myself drive it at 80-100 and get mileage upto 23-25kmpl and when i try to cruise it at 130 then i get 15kmpl.

4) Highbeam is not very effective. Planning an upgrade to the highbeam to 100w with relays.

That is a usual problem and would suggest not to go for any alteration in the wiring as this might cost the warranty.

5) Weak horns - no one responds to the horn both in suburban and in rural areas.

Get it replaced
Old 11th April 2011, 19:58   #54
BHPian

@Gowda79: Thanks for your answers. Much appreciated.
Old 30th April 2011, 16:11   #55
BHPian

5400 Kms and second service update:

Did a Chennai, Sulurpetta, Nagalapuram, Puttur, Thiruvallur Chennai round trip with 4 people on board. The roads in Andhra were in much better conditions than in TN . With the soft suspension, the car takes the typical Indian highways having potholes (both patched and un patched) with ease but I had to be careful while driving on roads that are a bit up and down. The car behaves best at speeds up to 80 kmph on such roads

Got my car back from second free service at VST Chennai. Updates on the problems reported

1)Hard jerky clutch with too much play: The car was taken for a test ride. The removed the clutch, and checked the hardness with a gauge. The reading was within limit. They bled the slave cylinder. They have done some adjustments to the clutch and the issue is resolved for now. The clutch is slightly lighter, the play is reduced to the level that was there before the first service, and the jerkiness reduced a lot. The pickup is also much better. Will keep my fingers crossed for the new few 1000 kms.

2) The NVH levels when the second fan comes on: I couldn't recreate the situation when the test drive was taken but the SA claimed that it was specifically checked by the engine experts in VST and they felt that the NVH levels are on par with the other Manza.

3) Reduced chillness in AC: The AC blowers were cleaned, temperatures at the outlet checked and not it is back to normal.

4) Occasional ratting sound inside the dashboard behind the music player:
They mentioned that it would take a day to remove and check the dashboard completely for rattling. I told them to check the area behind the music player alone for now and would prefer a complete check up during the third service. They seems to have removed the player and checked the area behind. However, instead of disappearing, the ratting sound has increased.

Also when using the blue tooth for the phone, the speaker is not switching from the phone speaker to the car speaker when the call gets connected. For incoming calls, the radio turns off, the ring is heard through the car speakers, the phone gets auto picked but the voice is still heard on the phone speaker and not on the car speaker. Not sure whether this is a problem with my phone or with the bluetooth kit on the car.

5) Occasional squeaking sound from the rear suspension especially when releasing the breaks while at a ramp. Unfortunately could not recreate the problem during the test drive.

6) The plastic panel on the b-pillar (from where the seat belt is drawn) had come off on both the drivers side and the passenger side: They had fixed the drivers side but not the passenger side. Looks like they replaced the plastic connector that connects the panel to the B pillar . DIY did the trick for the passenger side.

7) Tail Lamp assembly glass: The glass on was broken ( a small hole) near the reverse fog lamp, which I had covered with a black Vinyl tape: I had asked for a replacement glass. They quoted Rs 1800 for one side and they did not have it in their stores. Will get it fixed in the 3rd service.

8) Misalignment of the power window switches assembly; They have re-fixed the housing but I am unable to roll up the rear left window from the driver side switch though roll down is working

9) Wiper blades replaced as the metal portion holding the rubber had come out out.

10) Checked the possibility of horn upgrade but they refused stating that though they have different horns but there is hardly any space to fit them.

Total Cost: Rs. Zero).

Few updates on the Service experience at VST.

1) Had to wait for two weeks to get an appointment, The center opens only at 9:00 AM and my SA turned up at 9:45 AM. Wish they had a early morning start.

2) The place is packed with so many cars with little space and there is always a risk of the car getting some friendly dents here and there.

3) The SA had done some homework on my vehicle. He was aware of the problem that I reported at first service, the feedback ratings that I had given. Saw a similar point in their feedback form

4) The car washing was not great with the a few water marks, wet window glasses, dirty hand marks on the door pads, doors, wet floor mats. I collected the car late at 7:30 pm and could not notice these at night.

5) After the car was serviced, they waited for their test drivers to certify the vehicle before asking me to come and pick the car up.

6) They did not try to sell me anything like 3M/Wurths, Glass coating like TAFE REACH. Perhaps he was enamored by my complaint list.

7) I gave the car on Thursday. The SA informed me that with my complaint list, he can give it only on Friday evening or worst case Saturday morning.

I called up on Friday morning to check when the car would be ready, the SA mentioned that everything had been addressed but would want the test driver to certify before giving delivery. SA promised to call once the test drive was done.

He never called and I kept following every couple of hours to check the status. At one point, he wasn't picking my phone and I called their office.

They receptionist promised to get back soon.. She called me after a few minutes as promised, mentioned that the SA was tied up in a meeting about an issue in another car and would call me back.

Finally, he called at 5:45 telling me that the car is ready. He apologized for the delay and attributing it towards the test driver being busy and the unexpected big issue that came in on the other car.

8) Their body shop at Ponnamalle will be thrown open for regular servicing very soon.

All in all, a few niggles as expected with a Tata car, which TASS did make a good effort in sorting out.

Upgrades planned:

1) Re- installation of the front windshield sunfilm (Garware ice cool shield) does a fantastic job in keeping the heat out even in soaring temperatures near the Andhra TN borders. Having used LLUmar AIR75 on my friends i10, would rate Garware Icecool shield on par or perhaps even better on heat rejection and night visibility.

Was waiting for the second service to get over before going in for re installation of the windshield film as the first install was unsuccessful with a few little air bubbles on the passenger side.

2) Rear spoiler : Rs 5500 with painting during 3rd service

3) ICE upgrades: Replacing the front speakers with JBL components, adding an amp to power a 1200 watt JBL GT4 sub-woofer that I have from my Getz.

4) Dropped the idea about the chrome on the window beadings and fog lamp like the elan.

5) Confused about the autorunner kit for the rear suspension as Manza is not mentioned in their list of cars and I m a bit concerned about whether the springs can withstand the higher loads.

6) Retrofitting the Linea Sunglass holder on Manza.
Old 13th June 2011, 07:42   #56
BHPian

Update:

1) The sunfilm has been reinstalled, this time without issuees

2) Yesterday, did the following ICE upgrade at Jewajee

a) a 4 channel Blaupaunkt Velocity amplifier (VC 475 - rates have been slashed from around Rs 15K to ~ 8k) which has the ability to take speaker level inputs.

b) Upgraded the front comps to velocity VC 542 ones with external cross overs. Cost around Rs 4.5k. The front speaker size is 5 inches only. The new comp fitted into the existing slot itself.

c) Added the sub from my earlier getz.

d) The subs and the front comps are driven by the amp whilst I left the rear speaker intact to be driven off the head unit. The HU cannot drive anything more powerful than the current speaker without clipping. Probably will need to add a two channel amp to the current set up for the sub if I need to add better speakers

Went for the Velocity instead of JBL (amps) because the rates of velocity has come down and secondly it can take high level inputs. The new JBL speakers are 6 inches and alterations on the metal to fit them in and hence went with Velocity speaker. .

However after tuning, the audio system was humming with the engine sound.It was also picking up sound of ignition turning on. Earthing was checked and no issues. Later traced it to the high level input of the amp which was picking up the high frequency noises, which was then relayed by the front comps. Wonder if some noise filter was need along with the earlier set up but the installer added a high to level converter for the front which has an in built noise filter and the problem was solved but negating the factor which made me go for Velocity than JBL.

The sound quality has improved a great deal that is good enough for me. Some audio gurus can provide better feedback on the sound quality, choice of velocity amp and speaker. If you dump the sub and upgrade the rear speakers, the set up should provide a decent base even without the sub.

Replacing the HU may give more improvement. Total damage : Rs 16k.

Last edited by Sridhar K : 13th June 2011 at 08:04. Reason: added model numbers
Old 9th August 2011, 09:21   #57
BHPian

Just got my car out of 3rd service (10K) at VST. Wanted a oil change and the SA was advising against it. I insisted but then backed out as VST uses Mobil 1 0W40 for all Manza's (diesel and petrol).

Other updates from the service:

1) Driver side power window switches, A/C recirculation switch motor, combination switch were replaced under warranty.

2) The mirror pad on my left ORVM had fallen off earlier but the assembly including the motor was intact. Had to buy the entire assembly (black color) and use the the mirror pad from that assembly on my set up.

The mirror pad alone is not available with the service centers. Checked with 3 different TASS and also a few mechanics for the past few months with no success. Cost Rs. 1050 + tax. When the car was in service, had to use a Friends track call taxi, an Indica DLS which had its a/c fan & setting knobs broken. The driver was mentioning that the spare was Rs 3K with TASS and he couldnt get the replacement anywhere (Puduput, junk car yard etc.) So much for Tatas' low spare part cost.

3) Had asked the fasten the A/C ducts inside the dash which had come loose and were rattling. They had mentioned that it has been fixed only for it to appear a few kms later. Came home, opened the dash and found that they have put a paper tape to fasten the duct to the chasis and it had become loose again. Instead, I padded the space between the duct and the chasis
(marked in blue) with card board and there by fixing the issue.

My Man(z)a :: Indigo Manza QJD Gothil Olive Aura+ :: A year of ownership-dashboard-rattle.jpg

The ducts on the driver as well as the passenger side had the same problem.
The design seems to be faulty as the duct hangs on to the chassis only on a set of two plastic fasteners. which gets loose and deformed over time.

4) Air filter was changed (charged)

5) Took the service+ pack that VST offers along with 3M which looks at greasing and tightening at various joints (door hinges, interior panels, under chasis. Cost Rs.600K

6) Did the wheel alignment and balancing outside. Cost Rs. 900 (Rs. 300 for alignment +150 * 4 for balancing alloys).

Mods: Please edit the name of the thread to reflect 10K update instead of the 1500 update. Could not figure out whether I can do it myself.

Last edited by Sridhar K : 9th August 2011 at 09:23.
Old 6th November 2011, 00:08   #58
BHPian

Thank you for an excellent review.

I shall be closely following it for updates, 'juggad's' & DIY especially for the rattles & niggles !!!

Here is my thread - I too shall take a leaf from your book and post about all the problems.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2568831

Thank you once again.
Old 10th December 2011, 01:12   #59
BHPian

Not much updates of late. The car had clocked 14475 kms when it broke down for the first time on Thursday due to an alternator failure(14,745 kms on the odo).

After stopping at a hotel for lunch, the car refused to start and the realized that the battery had drained. I was damn sure that I hadn't done anything that would drain the battery like keeping the headlights on and the car is not even an year old. So suspected that there could be a problem with the alternator.

Called up Tata's break down service and the mechanic called me back within 10 minutes and asked the problem. I told him that the battery could be suspect and he promised to reach me in 40 mins but reached me in 20 mins. He came in a scooter with Amaron battery and some basic tool.

He jump started the car and suggested me to take it to the new TASC (TVS Automobiles) near Porur, Chennai for checking the alternator. They checked the alternator and there was no output from it. After a few checks in the system, they confirmed that it is covered under a replacement warranty. There was no stock of it in any of the TASC in Chennai and had to be ordered from Pune.

Per the SA, the alternator is not from Bosch/Lucas but from a different company (Valeo). The wait time is 3 working days minimum and have dropped the car at their place. Hoping to get it at least within a week if not 3 days.

Tata Motors kept following up to ensure that I was taken care of until I told them that I had dropped the car at TASC for repairs. Very nice experience with the break down service but an alterator failure just within a year and having to wait for 3 + days to get a spare part is not nice at all. As expected, my Dad and a few of my friends started *I told you not to go for a Tata...*

Since the car is going to be with them for atleast 3 days, gave them a laundry list of complaints/niggles for them to fix
1) Dash board rattle (my DIYs are only partly successful. The a/c ducts rattle a lot and I filled the space between the duct with a lot of packing materials. The noise had reduced and not fully. Did not want to open the dash fully myself due to the presence of airbags. )

2) Combination switch that was replaced at 10k service is a bit tight and does not auto cut off. The steering wheel does not auto return to the center after being turned right. The left side works fine
3) Rattling fog lamps and mist formation in left fog lamps
4) Steering vibration at 110 kmph (even after alignment and balancing)
5) Squeeking noise from rear suspension when breaks are released at slow speeds
6) Front suspension noice when going over pot holes
7) Hard clutch
8) Too much play in gear knob

The new TASC opened by TVS is just opposite to Shell petrol bunk between DLF and Porur. The facility is just 2 months old and seems to be nicely equipped. They are authorized to do warranty repairs. The staff were friendly but keeping my fingers crossed on the repairs. There as one more Elan under repair for a turbo charger failure.
Old 10th December 2011, 02:46   #60
BHPian

A very detailed and informative thread i must say Mr. shridhar!

I read the whole thread right from the beginning and found it to be qualitatively informative.!
Rating 5 stars!

I am also planning on the AURA model of manza, but with the amount of rattling and niggling issues you are reporting i find it highly disturbing.

Would you still recommend the CAR?

Thanks in advance,
Sahil

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks