Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2011, 17:24   #46
Team-BHP Support

Re: ‘Who let the Bulls out’ and look where they been!!!!!

Excellent travelogue. Honestly, I wouldn't have searched and read it if I hadn't met you at the meet on Saturday. Your spirit, determination and courage is unmatched. Keep riding.

Pssst: I did a (sponsored) scooter ride from Kashmir to Kanyakumari with Dilip Bam, Link.

Hope to hear more riding stories at future meets.
moralfibre is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th August 2011, 11:53   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Excellent travelogue. Honestly, I wouldn't have searched and read it if I hadn't met you at the meet on Saturday. Your spirit, determination and courage is unmatched. Keep riding.

Pssst: I did a (sponsored) scooter ride from Kashmir to Kanyakumari with Dilip Bam, Link.

Hope to hear more riding stories at future meets.
Hey Moralfibre,

Great travelogue and back up vehicles or not, 4k kms pan India is a great feat. Heartiest Congrats (a bit too late though) and I guess the icing was the presence of the legend the great – Mr. Dilip Bam – who else can come out with gems like –

“- My fingers were frozen. I think even my camera was frozen.
- Not surprising, but what was surprising was the number of shops selling guns.
- The road was so bad, it was worse than non-existent.
- As if you can stop an elephant by closing the glass window!
- It seems that the educated elephants cross at this place. Obviously, the one that trumpeted at us was uneducated.
- It seems the whole of Kerala lives along NH.17,
- Law of Nature. "Naya Mullah zyada Namaz padhta hai".
- If you have any doubts, I'll do it again. Just pay the costs.”

These are just too hilarious, but once again stupendous ride and experience..
padikpanther is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th December 2011, 16:42   #48
Distinguished - BHPian

It definitely would have been my loss if i had not accidentally stepped onto this thread. More than that, it would have been the loss of TBhp if you had not penned it down in so much words and pictures to back.

Bravo to the fantabulous effort. It was a warm and scintillating read. And i'm still having gooze bums just thinking of your passion to bike across the dark continent and your efforts to ship your REs abroad!!
Old 12th December 2011, 17:59   #49
BHPian

Super Like. Have read many travelogues of folks travelling to different countries and taking the self drive route, however seeing the Enfield being unloaded in South Africa "This is first of it's kind" and truly awesome.

Great Job, Great Feat!
Old 13th December 2011, 15:30   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanushmenon View Post
It definitely would have been my loss if i had not accidentally stepped onto this thread. More than that, it would have been the loss of TBhp if you had not penned it down in so much words and pictures to back.

Bravo to the fantabulous effort. It was a warm and scintillating read. And i'm still having gooze bums just thinking of your passion to bike across the dark continent and your efforts to ship your REs abroad!!
Dhanush, Even I'm wondering how did you land on this thread. I guess it almost 6 months that I had posted last. Anyways thanks for going through the narration and the kind words.
Credit to you that after almost 3 - 4 months I'm visiting this thread so thought of going through it once again

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravdgr8 View Post
Super Like. Have read many travelogues of folks travelling to different countries and taking the self drive route, however seeing the Enfield being unloaded in South Africa "This is first of it's kind" and truly awesome.

Great Job, Great Feat!
Gaurav, Whether it was first of its kind I really don't know but I hope so
Watching the Enfield being unloaded in SA was truly an experience for us as well at the dock. Thanks for going through the thread and the appreciation

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks