Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2011, 15:01   #16
BHPian

Re: Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sighti

Beautiful pics Subrat. Wish I was there too!!
Old 14th October 2011, 15:37   #17
BHPian

Re: Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sighti

Awesome pictures Subrat, the tigress looking at you in your eyes is something very rare, wonder what you all have done to attract her

cant wait for the other pictures to come.
Old 14th October 2011, 17:36   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselDestiny View Post
Beautiful pics Subrat. Wish I was there too!!
Thank you for liking. Join sometimes, we will have a mini Team-BHP meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srikanthpotluri View Post
Awesome pictures Subrat, the tigress looking at you in your eyes is something very rare, wonder what you all have done to attract her

cant wait for the other pictures to come.
Thank you for your appreciation. I did not do anything to attract her except sitting quitely, as she was learning stalking and charging.

Here i go with some more pictures of Tadoba.

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-tadoba-oct-2011120-copy.jpg

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-tadoba-oct-2011456-copy.jpg

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-tadoba-oct-2011472-copy.jpg

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-butterfly-oct-201181-copy.jpg

We took a full round of Kosba Lane and back to Khatoda Gate. Met some gypsies on the way and they said that the Wagdow male is sleeping inside the thickets of Telia range. We wanted to go there and try our luck but the guide as well as Bondu said we do not have much time. We had only one hour in hand. Somehow, convinced Bondu for a Telia round and he agreed. Without wasting our time, we headed for Telia.
Old 15th October 2011, 04:50   #19
BHPian

Great shots Subrat. What Cam/lense did you use??
Old 15th October 2011, 13:10   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohsinRoadster View Post
Great shots Subrat. What Cam/lense did you use??
Thank you. Canon 7D & Lens 100-400 L IS USM.
Old 15th October 2011, 13:33   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrat Seet;2544396
[LEFT
I made a lifetime blunder here. As the tigress was still, i thought she will take some time for the final charge. Just for three second i missed the jump.[/left]
Subrat,

Nice encounters and pics. Tadoba in its greens looks just great. Loved the saturation and contrast in the last two tigress pics.

Too bad you missed the leap, incidentally Varun too messed up on the leap shot (on FB) and got just the hind quarters.
Regards,
Old 15th October 2011, 15:17   #22
BHPian

What photos , great, it is an art of capturingin frame.

What can be the sights in reality. Iam also an wild life
enthu, let me see, when i wil get an ooprtunity to
go there
Old 16th October 2011, 15:12   #23
BHPian

Hey Subrat, Nice trip! Been a dearth here of wild life logs and I was getting bored with barren landscapes and the hills. Thanks for sharing. Manmohan.
Old 16th October 2011, 17:25   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazalaliadil View Post
Subrat,

Nice encounters and pics. Tadoba in its greens looks just great. Loved the saturation and contrast in the last two tigress pics.

Too bad you missed the leap, incidentally Varun too messed up on the leap shot (on FB) and got just the hind quarters.
Regards,
Thank you Fazal Sir. It was a blunder of my life, I missed the leap. Varun was with me in the same gypsy. I will never leave my finger from the shutter button when tiger is in action. I learned a lesson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhojraj View Post
What photos , great, it is an art of capturingin frame.

What can be the sights in reality. Iam also an wild life
enthu, let me see, when i wil get an ooprtunity to
go there
Thank you Sir for your appreciation. Before going to Tadoba, Just check whether all routes are opened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmohanmaan View Post
Hey Subrat, Nice trip! Been a dearth here of wild life logs and I was getting bored with barren landscapes and the hills. Thanks for sharing. Manmohan.
Thank you Monmohan Sir for liking.
Old 17th October 2011, 10:34   #25
BHPian

We took a full tound of Telia lake. The news was that Wagdow male is resting inside the thickets. But to our surprise, he was moving inside the thickets. Suddenly he came out to the road. Stand at a small bridge and posed for us. Again went inside and cam out to the road. This went on for 15 minutes. We did not have time so we had to leave him. Here are the pictures.

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-wagdo-tadoba-oct-2011493-copy.jpg

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-wagdow-oct-2011133-copy.jpg

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-wagdow-male-tadoba-oct-2011492-copy.jpg

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-wagdow-male-tadoba-oct-2011499-copy.jpg

Beginning of a Brand New Season at Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve with Grand Sightings-wagdow-copy.jpg

Cheers!
Subrat
Subrat Seet is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th October 2011, 15:46   #26
BHPian

Thanks Subrat for the excellent pics. I have been to kanha and had the fortune of 2 good sightings. Tadoba is now on my list and looking forward to visit soon
Old 17th October 2011, 23:30   #27
BHPian

Thank you Subrat for sharing these wonderful photographs. is the tiger in the the third photo at Telia trying to tell you something?
Old 18th October 2011, 10:13   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heman_369 View Post
Thanks Subrat for the excellent pics. I have been to kanha and had the fortune of 2 good sightings. Tadoba is now on my list and looking forward to visit soon
Thank you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lejhoom View Post
Thank you Subrat for sharing these wonderful photographs. is the tiger in the the third photo at Telia trying to tell you something?
I requested him to pose for me and he obliged.Hahahaha. Thanks for the appreciation.

Subrat
Old 18th October 2011, 10:24   #29
BHPian

HI Subrat
Perfect opening to the new season of the wildlife sanctuaries. The good times begin for all the wildlife enthusiasts.
Superb pictures ! You have started the season with such good sightings.Eagerly waiting for more.
Regards
Old 18th October 2011, 11:00   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coooolcat21 View Post
HI Subrat
Perfect opening to the new season of the wildlife sanctuaries. The good times begin for all the wildlife enthusiasts.
Superb pictures ! You have started the season with such good sightings.Eagerly waiting for more.
Regards
Thanks cooool for liking. Yeah, started the season with good sightings.

Hi all!

Honestly, i would like to confess one thing here.

Whenever, i have gone to National parks with my wife, i have been blessed with luck and grand sightings. First time she accompanied me to Tadoba and i had awesome sightings. This was my fourth trip to Tadoba and blessed with best sightings so far from photography angle.

Regards
Subrat

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks