Search this Thread
Old 10th May 2007, 11:39   #46
Senior - BHPian

holy crap!!! These bush/forest fires are a big problem in the us and Australia
Old 10th May 2007, 11:40   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
and Redondo Beach, Malibu Beach, Laguna beach and Newport beach too...wanted to go to huntington to check out the cars but could'nt... maybe next time.
hey what abt Venice beach ?
Old 10th May 2007, 11:41   #48
Senior - BHPian

absolutely. Could'nt miss that one could I?
Old 10th May 2007, 15:20   #49
BHPian

nice pics the 60 stangs,camaros the chargers are amazing except the red one looks bad any ways some more pics of cars.???
Old 20th May 2007, 07:03   #50
Senior - BHPian

Oye Gogi Pappe, what happened Boss???? Has the "Lou" from Amrikka run out?? Or are you too busy with a nice arm candy to update the thread??

Come on yaar, give us some more beauties to ogle at please!!!!!!
Old 20th May 2007, 09:26   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Oye Gogi Pappe, what happened Boss???? Has the "Lou" from Amrikka run out?? Or are you too busy with a nice arm candy to update the thread??

Come on yaar, give us some more beauties to ogle at please!!!!!!
No no nothing like that yaar. Arm candy toh nahin mili so eye candy se hee kaam chala raha hoon!! Reached NY and the weather man got crazy. Its been raining everyday and the celcius has dipped drastically. Its touching 8-10 degrees average with a wind chill factor. 8-10 degrees is as cold as delhi but the winds here make the weather unbearable,especially if ure planned for a summer holiday. Regards my posts, have been busy and the hotel has no free internet so have been saving the posts. Will do so as soon as i reach canada. Am planning to drive from NY to Canada(toronto) on monday. then a week in toronto and then finally back...hopefully in time to attend the meet
Have a lot of pics for u guys and will post them from canada where im gonna be chilling for a week and hve ample free time.

Ishan i posted your package today. Will go in tomorrow or monday's mail. as this is a weekend. When recieved in RI pl let me know. Ill speak to him too

Last edited by normally_crazy : 20th May 2007 at 09:50. Reason: Excessive smilies
Old 29th May 2007, 14:29   #52
Senior - BHPian

Hi Guys, Two days before I arrive back Ive been contemplating when to reveal all this to you guys. Ive attained Nirvana, ive seen many cars (pics of which I will post later) and ridden in what could be the dream of most people who dream eat and drink cars.
Let me tell u what happened. I met these bunch of friends who get kicks out of modifying cars. They are regular guys with regular businesses who after work get into their overalls and follow their passion..cars.
A white Cadillac Escalade with a Header and a freeflow ( Gives a different definition to the otherwise boring SUV) came by to pick me up one day. Two pleasant and friendly young fellows (names withheld on request) took me to their garage. What I saw there had me awestruck.
The Garage contained Amongst other cars, a souped up Hemi 300C and a Super souped up Corvette Z06. A vette on steeroids or for me it was a Vette1. I feel like kicking myself for not having charged my Digicam. A few moments of charging helped me get this video of our friend flooring the corvette which was idling like a racerboy's dream. Check the links below. ou can see the Escalade and if you hear correctly he says in the first link that "It might not seem so but we just did 190 kmph" and that was in 3rd gear. You can see the Escalade in the same link too.

The Vette1 or should I say Vette on steroids The G forces in action

Watch the torque go ballistic

This is the Vette

Yes thats the other car:

More pics later...its late.......
I love the suspense!! Dont you. G'nite for now, more tomorrow!!

Last edited by V-16 : 29th May 2007 at 14:37. Reason: correction
Old 29th May 2007, 15:23   #53
BHPian

the c5 corvette was amazing loved the sound of it what was this steroids running on this car.
Old 29th May 2007, 15:29   #54
Team-BHP Support

your one lucky guy.. waiting for mroe pics.
Old 29th May 2007, 16:02   #55
BHPian

Dear Gogi bhai,

Hi!

Amazing pic & videos of vette1 . Thanks a ton & please do post more pics!!

Cheers
Old 29th May 2007, 16:11   #56
BANNED

Quote:
Let me tell u what happened. I met these bunch of friends who get kicks out of modifying cars. More pics later...its late.......

Hey,

It looks like these guys are spoiling you. Must tell them not to entertain you anymore before you go totally bonkers eh. Hope they took good care of you.

Pl do give my regards to them.

Viper
Old 29th May 2007, 16:17   #57
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post

Quote:
Let me tell u what happened. I met these bunch of friends who get kicks out of modifying cars. More pics later...its late.......
Hey,
It looks like these guys are spoiling you. Must tell them not to entertain you anymore before you go totally bonkers eh. Hope they took good care of you.
Pl do give my regards to them.Viper
Hmm so Jiggy baba has a hand in this eh?

Nice pictures Gogi. Have a blast!
Old 29th May 2007, 19:37   #58
BHPian

wow man,lovle pics and video.
in the first video what is that light around the gauge the ellow light is it shift light?
Old 29th May 2007, 20:17   #59
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Speaking of limos,... Lets see some outrageous stretches,..
Whoever thought of turning this ...

....Into These....YUCK!!

You dont like them? This place is so full of em. Take at look here:

Dubai Exotic Limo - Hummer

Dubai Exotic Limo - Excursion

More at Dubai Exotic Limo - Home Page
Old 29th May 2007, 23:52   #60
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Hey,

Pl do give my regards to them.

Viper
Hey Jigs Their identies have been kept secret on request. But seriuosly they are a bunch of serious tweakers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by payam View Post
wow man,lovle pics and video.
in the first video what is that light around the gauge the ellow light is it shift light?
Thats the shift light. Straight out of Fast and the Furious and thats how i can describe the Vette.
The vette has a huge turbo, racing heavy duty cam, performance headers, exhaust and some serious tinkering on the block. I believe it now churns out close to 700 BHP. Hes still at it and then it'll make like an astounding 1000 BHP and believe me guys hes not kidding

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks