Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2011, 01:24   #136
Senior - BHPian

A big 'Thank You'!

A big thank you to my dear friends - Roamingrao, Amitwlele and Ampere.

Rao ji, thanks for the wonderfully written words of appreciation.

Thank you all, for following my travelogue from day 1 and commenting on all the big and small joyous moments during our journey! I hope you enjoyed reading my log as much as I enjoyed sharing it here, in this wonderful forum.

Thanks Ampere. I love Ooty and that 'incredible' travelogue of mine, is closest to my heart! We spent an incredible 20 odd days on the road, during that trip! And that log has over 1700 pics!!!

@Amit, thanks for coming with us to Goa through our log!
Old 20th April 2011, 15:39   #137
BHPian

Re: An incredible road trip to the “Pearl of the Orient” – Goa

Hi Chevy Lover, loved your travelogue. I have read all your travelogues and loved them enormously. Rated this thread 5 * , sorry couldn’t rate above that.
ranjith.rajaram is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2011, 16:57   #138
BHPian

I was about to drive through gagan bawda and was looking for some suggestions on the route. After going through your TL I am fully satisfied in mind about the queries I had. You gave a very clear picture and really thankful to you for writing such a detailed report.
TaurusAl is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2011, 03:32   #139
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjith.rajaram View Post
Hi Chevy Lover, loved your travelogue. I have read all your travelogues and loved them enormously. Rated this thread 5 * , sorry couldn’t rate above that.
Thanks a lot for the appreciation and rating, Ranjith! I am happy that you have read all my logs. Thanks once again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaurusAl View Post
I was about to drive through gagan bawda and was looking for some suggestions on the route. After going through your TL I am fully satisfied in mind about the queries I had. You gave a very clear picture and really thankful to you for writing such a detailed report.
You are welcome, Taurus. All thanks go to my wife, who spent countless hours photographing the terrain and roads for the benefit of the members of this wonderful community!

As I mentioned, there are two Gagan Bawda routes. It is better NOT to take the second one, when you return!!! It is totally desolate as you can see in my pics!
Old 27th June 2011, 11:09   #140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_lover View Post
Thanks a lot for the appreciation and rating, Ranjith! I am happy that you have read all my logs. Thanks once again!

You are welcome, Taurus. All thanks go to my wife, who spent countless hours photographing the terrain and roads for the benefit of the members of this wonderful community!

As I mentioned, there are two Gagan Bawda routes. It is better NOT to take the second one, when you return!!! It is totally desolate as you can see in my pics!
We drove through the Vaibhav Wadi route, Must say the ghat is well maintained. But the kolhapur city traffic takes the cake. Got stuck nearly 2 hours in the city.

Last edited by TaurusAl : 27th June 2011 at 11:10. Reason: Typo

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks