Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2015, 11:32   #301
BHPian

Re: Apollo Acelere - How are they?

Is Apollo Acelere not manufactured now? At least that's what the dealer here says. Can anyone confirm?

How about ALNAC. I see the same pattern in Alnac. but not in the size I am after. Only Alnac 4GS has the size but it's different pattern.
Old 28th February 2016, 17:40   #302
BHPian

Re: Apollo Acelere - How are they?

My EON Magna(O) OEM Tyres are Apollo Acelere 155/70 R13 and they are about 4 years and 40K old now.
The tyre has seen some of the worst Highways and treacherous Himalayan roads. And they have performed flawlessly.

Although, they do have decent tread left but the rubber has become a bit hard and the cabin noise has increased.

I am so satisfied with the Tyres, that I went to the Tyre dealer with the mindset of having the same product fitted again. But, I was told that Acelere model for 155/70 R13 is discontinued and only Amazer 4G and Amazer 3G are available. I checked the Apollo India website and found the same.

Any suggestions which tyre should I go ahead with?

Note :I would like to stick to OEM profile of 155/70 R13. My drives have a good mix of city commute (5 days a week), highway travel (~2000 km, bad roads) once every 3-4 months and travel on Himalayan roads (dry mountain soil, slush, landslide affected roads etc).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks