Team-BHP - The official alloy wheel show-off thread. Lets see your rims!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Tyre & Alloy wheel Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/)
-   -   The official alloy wheel show-off thread. Lets see your rims! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/109634-official-alloy-wheel-show-off-thread-lets-see-your-rims-11.html)

----------------- OT ---------------
Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 557132)
OT!
hydraji, you a blue fan like him? you sure? this guy is into films too.

Yep. So much so (during my late teens to early twenties) that my mom used to curse me for getting only blue shirts and T-shirts (she couldn't keep track of what to wash, what not to, which was old, which was new etc.). My Dad is a blue guy too, so he was happy :) Now (at this uhhh... advanced age), blue is usually my first preference always, but I'm, open to other colours too :D

------------------------------------

alloyes-14 inch league
tyers-hankook ventus 195/45/r14

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 554988)
Thanks aah78. Samurai took the original pic while I brushed it up slightly for this pic

Could have been better with a real camera, the N73 is making no justice to this car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 557916)
Could have been better with a real camera, the N73 is making no justice to this car.

Thank you seņor. I shall drag Riju with me next time I come to Manipal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 557968)
Thank you señor. I shall drag Riju with me next time I come to Manipal.

No thanks , I prefer the roads in Bangy :p .

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 557976)
No thanks , I prefer the roads in Bangy :p .

Ah! You see the difference the background makes? This is why professional car shoots are done in exotic locations.

this wheel is not PLATI.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jitesh_kp2001 (Post 558468)
this wheel is not PLATI.

Nope that wheel is indeed a plati. no doubts about that. You can infact see the plati logo in the pic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 558725)
You can infact see the plati logo in the pic.

Viddy, there are a million fake rims running the HR logo caps. So don't go by the logo caps all the time. Best thing to do would be to see the rim on the inner side and see if the logo has been stamped.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885 (Post 558765)
Viddy, there are a million fake rims running the HR logo caps. So don't go by the logo caps all the time. Best thing to do would be to see the rim on the inner side and see if the logo has been stamped.

yup true about the logo but i don't think maggie would have been fooled so easily. he would have double triple checked to make sure the alloys were suitable for his car. also we have removed the wheel and checked it ourself.

Here's mine

Rims: KH Racing 15"

Rubber: Yokohama AVS sport 195/50/15

Car: Opel Corsa

hey dint know u were over here. u the same guy who did a thumbs up to me the other day when i was in my ezen eh ?

Yes jesal, that was me. By the way, you've got anymore of those 'Got BHP?' stickers lying around?

Quote:

Originally Posted by adman77 (Post 558789)
Rims: KH Racing 15"
Rubber: Yokohama AVS sport 195/50/15
Car: Opel Corsa

They look nice. BTW when loaded the rear wheels do scrap right? I was advised to not even use the 185...
Is there any way to avoid this scrap of inner section??

Quote:

Originally Posted by gkrishn (Post 558893)
They look nice. BTW the rear wheels do scrap right? I was advised to not even use the 185...

Ya, the rear wheels do scrap but only when it goes over a bump fully loaded. I hardly drive with people in the rear so it's ok.