Team-BHP - The official alloy wheel show-off thread. Lets see your rims!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Tyre & Alloy wheel Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/)
-   -   The official alloy wheel show-off thread. Lets see your rims! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/109634-official-alloy-wheel-show-off-thread-lets-see-your-rims-14.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by zenopio (Post 623419)
i think the car would have looked more nice with 205/50/r15 tyers ....these 60 profile looks more rubberish

Its an Incorrect upsize which reduces the GC of the Swift but interestingly doesn't foul anywhere.
Its always better to get the correct upsize rather than just judging it by the sidewall rubber.

here are the alloys on my BMW 635csi

tyres : Goodyear Potenza 195/65/R15
alloys: BBS

Speedy
There's no Goodyear Potenza. It should be Bridgestone Potenza GIII or RE88

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpzen (Post 624049)
Speedy
There's no Goodyear Potenza. It should be Bridgestone Potenza GIII or RE88

sorry: mixed the two. Bridgestones on the Bmw and i am planning to get Goodyears for the 230C.

hi guys!! i dont have a close-up shot of my wheels!! I have gone for the dominator tubeless tyres & Rally sport alloys!!

this is how it looks:

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 624061)
sorry: mixed the two. Bridgestones on the Bmw and i am planning to get Goodyears for the 230C.

Why Goodyears for 230C...??
Lets carry on this discussion in the 230C thread..

Hi Mathew, Good choice for the alloys. Nice photo. Any updates on the FE after the change from stock rims and tyres to alloys and broad tyres ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nithinnarayanan (Post 625385)
Hi Mathew, Good choice for the alloys. Nice photo. Any updates on the FE after the change from stock rims and tyres to alloys and broad tyres ?

@nithinnarayanan, Thanks!!! FE is improved a bit ( 0.5-1kmpl ) :)

Yesterday done with my Swift after endless waiting and limited 150 KM drive for XM1+.
Installed Michilin XMV8 195 60 R15 with League 15 inch alloys.

205/50/r15 my frends swift
ImageShack - Hosting :: atgaaaa6gegouklomttnygnnw0.jpg

Is there any reason to put your friend's car picture? This thread is for your car's alloy.

Nice looking alloys ajaybiz and zenopio.
Can you please mention the cost as well.

Zenopio isnt your friend is having same alloy as mine :). How much he paid?
BTW i have paid 20500 for alloys and 850 for chrome plated bolts so all together 21350 and Michlin costed me 4400 per piece got only 900 for old tyre, rims and wheel caps per piece and 400 bucks for wheel balancing so paid total 14400 for 4 tyres.

Been some time since I got my alloys, planning to put up some pics but generally been too lazy to shoot some. Guess its better late than never :)

Alloys: League 14"
Tyres: Stock as of now, will upsize at 10K

(Thanks @Planet rocker for some of the pics)

Here are the 15" Matt Black Hijoins shod with 205/55/15 Yokohama S drives on my Red Swift ZXi

wimwian and v16 how much did your rims cost.