Team-BHP - The official alloy wheel show-off thread. Lets see your rims!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Tyre & Alloy wheel Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/)
-   -   The official alloy wheel show-off thread. Lets see your rims! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-alloy-wheel-section/109634-official-alloy-wheel-show-off-thread-lets-see-your-rims-8.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiku007 (Post 536317)

Brand: HR
Size: 13"
Current Tyres: Bridgestone S322
Price: Rs.15,500 for set of 5
Reason for Clear Picture: Pic taken after wash @ Service Centre :)

does these two look similar?

Oh Yes they do! And even the Price...the same design can also be seen in Hijoin Alloys...The Dealer said Hijoin n HR Alloys are the same companies in different names...Don't know how true or who copied whom:)

My rather late entry to this thread.

Brand: Plati, Model: 334
Type: Chrome
Size: 15"

Tyre: Hankook Ventus K102
Size: 195/55

Nice wheelcaps maggie but the thread is for alloy wheels.:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 551064)
Nice wheelcaps maggie but the thread is for alloy wheels.:p

Thats so funny. Like a hernia.

This thread is to post the pics of your own alloys running on your own car. Maggie, stop posting pics of someone else's car. Or wait! Did you steal these rims (these wheel caps I mean)? Btw, how much did you pay for them? And where did you pick it from? I am sure I would love to know in advance before buying anything from the same tire dealer. Will make sure not to mention your name in a hope that he will not over quote for the torture you might have given him :uncontrol .

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 550976)
isnt it the NX? or is there another model called EX

Akshay smart boy ... my bad. I described the NX and you caught it right. can any one post a pic of that in play?

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronWolf (Post 551234)
Akshay smart boy ... my bad. I described the NX and you caught it right. can any one post a pic of that in play?

i saw it today on a verna and it looked quite nice. ill probably be getting that for my getz in some time.

Mine are:-

Brand: Prestige
Type: High Chrome Finish
Tyre: OEM tyres ( Bridgestone S322)Hankook Ventus K102

here are my alloys wheels
they have been on my car almost 4 years now so don't remember anything about them

but they are 13" hr alloys

the pic was taken from my gallery as i couldnt find any better pics

Quote:

Originally Posted by manikjeet (Post 551350)
here are my alloys wheels
they have been on my car almost 4 years now so don't remember anything about them

but they are 13" hr alloys

the pic was taken from my gallery as i couldnt find any better pics

Your rim looks pretty good considering it is 4 years old. Tyres need some serious cleaning though. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 551588)
Your rim looks pretty good considering it is 4 years old. Tyres need some serious cleaning though. :)

thanks mate i have them cleaned daily

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen_Power (Post 536340)
Brand - Prodrive Stock Sti alloys.
Size - 225/40R18
Price - ;)
Current Tyres - Yokohama Advan Neova.

Perfect Shade :) - Hot Lookin Wheel..!

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronWolf (Post 550196)

Nice rims however little too bling for the Jeep.. maybe a nice paint job for the Jeep will do the trick ;)

Cant agree with you more Wolf...I wanted a black/grey alloys and not silver finish. But waited for 3-4 months couldnt get it in the offset I wanted so settled for this one...The jeep is currently being painted Matt Blackish Grey :) with Custom Fender Flare fabricated to give the trim

Quote:

Originally Posted by vis-racing (Post 546926)
Dude really liked ur ride..
the mags look really good on the jeep. Always had a little thing for em jeeps..
Hope to meet up during the next track meet.. do get ur ride..

Thanks mate. Hopefully soon :)