Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2023, 08:46   #46
BHPian

Re: Tyremarket.com Reviews? Buying tyres online

Quote:
Originally Posted by ece2k2 View Post
I placed an order for a set of Vredestein tyres from Tyremarket a couple of days ago. The order confirmation message didn’t include the fitting centre address and I shot an email requesting to share the details. It has been two days and I haven’t received a response yet. There is no order tracking option either. Hope things doesn’t get messed up.
Have you tried reaching out to their cust care over phone? They are generally responsive over phone.
Old 24th March 2023, 14:49   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sai_ace View Post
Have you tried reaching out to their cust care over phone? They are generally responsive over phone.
Yes, I called them this morning and I was told that the tyres would be shipped out today for sure.

But I received an email response subsequently which said “We would like to inform you that the tyres have been ordered from the company. We will make the latest available stock in the company and be dispatched to the customer”.

I am kind of unsure if they have the tyres in stock or if they are just buying time from me.
ece2k2 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th April 2023, 20:42   #48
BHPian

Despite my concerns, Tyremarket did an outstanding job in procuring the tires for me well within the promised date. I highly recommend their service!!!
ece2k2 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th April 2023, 14:35   #49
BHPian

I have placed an order today for a set of 4 Pirellis (235/60/R18) which their website showed in stock. Post order confirmation, when I call them, they say the manufacturing date can be anytime in last 2 years which was a bummer.

Have mentioned to confirm the manufacturing date before shipping and if it's >8 months, planning to cancel the order.

Let's see how it goes as the wait begins.
Suryendu87 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th April 2023, 15:28   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suryendu87 View Post
I have placed an order today for a set of 4 Pirellis (235/60/R18) which their website showed in stock. Post order confirmation, when I call them, they say the manufacturing date can be anytime in last 2 years which was a bummer.

Have mentioned to confirm the manufacturing date before shipping and if it's >8 months, planning to cancel the order.

Let's see how it goes as the wait begins.
Received a call from customer support and they did confirm the manufacturing date as 51st week of 2022 which makes them just 4 months old. Gave a go to ship them and they will come from Mumbai.
Suryendu87 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd April 2023, 00:03   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suryendu87 View Post
Received a call from customer support and they did confirm the manufacturing date as 51st week of 2022 which makes them just 4 months old. Gave a go to ship them and they will come from Mumbai.
Had a pleasant experience dealing with tyre market. Placed an order for a set of 4 tyres(235/60/R18) for my Santafe. Initially they planned on shipping it from Mumbai but few hours later they called and confirmed stock availability at their Bengaluru fitment center

Booked a slot for Saturday and visitied the fitment center in Indira Nagar and the job was done in 40 minutes. Tyres were manufactured on 51st week of 2022. Manjunath from tyre market was constantly in touch throughout and ensured a smooth process.

I will definitely recommend tyre market and will comeback for sure whenever I have a requirement.
Attached Thumbnails
Tyremarket.com Reviews? Buying tyres online-20230422_145010.jpg  

Suryendu87 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th January 2024, 23:10   #52
BHPian

bumping this thread, because it's new shoes time for my car. How has the website faired since April 2023, can any buyer can share their experience? also,
1. how does one claim a warranty when purchasing online?
2. Since most alignment centers are tire sellers themselves how did you find a fitment shop?
3. how did you scrap your old tires?
4. when accepting online orders did you find any damage during the transit and how do you deal with it, because the terms and conditions on the website are,

" The Website shall be at liberty to accept or refuse any order in full or in part without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Goods supplied shall be deemed to have been supplied as per the Buyer's specifications unless the Buyer, within 24 hours from the receipt of the Goods gives the Website a written notice of any claim, that the Goods are not of stated description or specification to enable the Website to investigate and take appropriate action.
Website will not be responsible for any shortage/damages notices after delivery or fulfillment has been accepted by the Buyer."

5. the price difference from reputed dealers to tyremarket is in the range of 3-4k for a r14 185/70 four numbers. which is why it's tempting and confusing.
adrift@life is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th January 2024, 23:33   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrift@life View Post
bumping this thread, because it's new shoes time for my car. How has the website faired since April 2023, can any buyer share their experience? also,

5. the price difference from reputed dealers to the tire market is in the range of 3-4k for an r14 185/70 four numbers. which is why it's tempting and confusing.
I took the plunge today, out of necessity, and couldn't wait for member feedback. had to go with existing reviews.

first off the customer care guy who was responsive in the beginning was getting annoyed with my questions and asked me to order and gave the order no for further details.

I did order continental UC6 4 nos with fitment, balancing, and alignment, and upon ordering a different member called and said slightly older tires from 4123 are available than the 4523 promised to me, to which I said I was fine with it.

The tire was ready in 45 minutes at the fitment center where I asked it to be delivered, from when I placed the order, though I doubt that the tire was already held by the dealer there, I have no way of knowing this.

I arrived at the fitment center and work was started immediately after I checked the tyres. the bar codes were scanned and uploaded before fitting began, for warranty purposes.

the balancing and alignment was a sloppy job though this centre has good reviews on Google.

Asked for changing the valves without asking for the price and had to pay dearly for that later.

old tyres were taken in for 100 bucks each and the valve with valve fitting was charged at 800. so paid the 400 difference and cleared the space.

So finally a good buying experience that saved me 4000 INR at my place and about 2k from the celebrated dealer here in Team BHP. I am sure I would have gotten a better service and proper alignment from this dealer than what I got here.

Since this was in Bangalore where the tyre market is located they were able to provide express service, and I traveled 50 km to and fro to get them fitted at an average shop.

hope my sharing my experience helps somebody make an informed decision.

Happy motoring.

Last edited by adrift@life : 25th January 2024 at 23:42. Reason: grammar check
adrift@life is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks