Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2012, 15:08   #136
BHPian

Re: photos of my cars-1

Anand Sir fabulous collection you have got there. There is a class in your restoration which is very few on this forum. I have become your fan would be obliged if there is any opening in your team for future restoration.

Any new acquisitions, pics please. Looking forward to meet you sir and last but not the least Congratulations to you and Mr Viswanathan Anand for both the extreme job.

Thanks,
Saleem
beetle_boy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th July 2012, 19:00   #137
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle_boy View Post
Anand Sir fabulous collection you have got there. There is a class in your restoration which is very few on this forum. I have become your fan would be obliged if there is any opening in your team for future restoration.

Any new acquisitions, pics please. Looking forward to meet you sir and last but not the least Congratulations to you and Mr Viswanathan Anand for both the extreme job.

Thanks,
Saleem
Thanks for your compliments.You are welcome to my place to see the cars.No more acquisitions.Enough is enough.I am neither taking anymore cars for restoration.
Old 31st July 2012, 02:36   #138
Senior - BHPian

Mr Ananth,

Firstly, a big THANK YOU for preserving a part of the history with your immaculate passion. Kudos to you for the beatiful cars and the way they have been restored.

Absolute drool stuff!! We are honoured to see the cars and any level details with pictures cannot satiate us
Old 31st July 2012, 08:55   #139
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.S.ANANTH View Post
Thanks for your compliments.You are welcome to my place to see the cars.No more acquisitions.Enough is enough.I am neither taking anymore cars for restoration.
Sir, No more cars for restoration

Why are you depriving those numerous ailing Classics & Vintages, You are still young enough to dole out many more stunners for the society. Please continue contributing your good work, we really love your restorations
PAVAN KADAM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st August 2012, 15:41   #140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.S.ANANTH View Post
Ananth Sir, Thank you for the warm welcome, next time i am in Chennai will surely meet you. If you stop acquisitions or restoration then i think part of Indian History will be affected.
Old 1st September 2012, 16:57   #141
Senior - BHPian

Re: TVS Heritage rally - Chennai

September Auto India carries a 4 page article on Mr. C.S.Ananth and his collection. This is the 4th page.

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
photos of my cars-1-csa.jpg  

harit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2012, 21:05   #142
BHPian

Re: TVS Heritage rally - Chennai

Thanks Haritbhai.You have seen it before I did.Fast job!
C.S.ANANTH is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks