Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2021, 06:29   #76
BHPian

Re: How to replace a Fiat Linea T-Jet?

I've decided to let my Tjet have another owner who is perhaps more passionate and lives in a Tier 1 city... though I love driving it etc, it has needed attention since a few months, and there are reminders from the family too....

I am currently thinking of Jazz or 1.6 S-Cross. They have sufficient space, and the ingress/egress is OK for my parents (super seniors). 10 year warranty of Honda also is appealing...

Yes, they are different/lower segment and can't match... the Tjet has spoilt us no doubt!
Old 18th April 2021, 08:54   #77
Senior - BHPian

Replace a Linea Tjet; well I replaced my Linea MJD with an Alfa Romeo 159, in another country though

On a serious note, a perfect pre owned upgrade for a Linea Tjet, is a Laura Tsi Manual.
akshay4587 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd May 2023, 22:03   #78
BHPian

An update from OP:

I started this thread in September 2020 asking for suggestions on how to replace my car. Now we are on May 2023 and i am still driving T-jet. Its been pretty smooth, no problems at all except some body job.

My ownership now completes almost 8 years. The car is a pleasure to drive. No engine related issues in these 8 years. Sometimes i scan the current crop of vehicles and come back discouraged.

There is still no other car that can (subjectively) replace the T-jet, i am thinking i will let it be with me now, as long as possible, there won’t be much money in it and the car i replace it with will likely be a new shiny worse car.

Last edited by nandadevieast : 22nd May 2023 at 22:04. Reason: Typo
nandadevieast is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2023, 07:20   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibikote View Post
I've decided to let my Tjet have another owner who is perhaps more passionate and lives in a Tier 1 city... though I love driving it etc, it has needed attention since a few months, and there are reminders from the family too....

I am currently thinking of Jazz or 1.6 S-Cross. They have sufficient space, and the ingress/egress is OK for my parents (super seniors). 10 year warranty of Honda also is appealing...

Yes, they are different/lower segment and can't match... the Tjet has spoilt us no doubt!
Since this post, I have replaced it with a sparingly used Gen4 Honda City; slowly getting used to it...
gibikote is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks