Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > The Indian Car Scene

Old 10th July 2007, 16:55   #76
Senior - BHPian

This illuminated PS comment made me think of new accessory for my Innova Let me get my sticker guy play around and put radium on power windows!

ravibhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th July 2007, 16:59   #77
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
Wierd comparison, ill give it a shot since i have one Crv at home and have taken one long haul in an Innova.
This is not the latest CRV, correct ? Any comments/ideas on ride quality and comfort of latest CRV would be appreciated.
hondadude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2007, 14:05   #78

First of all Innova and Corolla isnt comparable, if so, similar MPV/MUV -Sedan comparisons could also be made; both are different and for different purposes. Moreover, what is the point in taking a huge vehicle on the ever congesting traffic of our roads?? Afterall, it needs some space to go and get parked, no? Also i wont personally agree to the fact that handling/driveability of both are the same (may be that Innova is much ahead in terms of that parameter than other MPVs). Also, why didnt anyone consider the turning radius?? The TR of Corolla, as like most sedans, is 5.1 m; whereas that of Innova is 5.4m. This definitely makes it difficult to steer on hairpins and narrow curves.
A sedan is anyday a sedan!!
Personally, i would prefer none of these. I go for the hatches, purely because of their ease and maneuverability, than the sedans and MUVs. If at all i go for MUVs, then it will be the old Mahindras....Mahindra Classic!!
777 is offline   Reply With Quote