Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2007, 19:54   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingForIndia View Post
Cedia Sports is avaliable in a new colour, Silver. Looks damn neat.
Its actually a slightly dark black tinted silver and not the run of the mill silver you see everywhere. Looks pretty neat.
Old 23rd July 2007, 21:26   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by veerarajus View Post
i guess verna or sx4, gm service is very bad
hmm... i don't know about bang.. but i drive optra and i never had a service issue [lucknow] .. always up to the mark and prompt... may be because of nice service n sales staff... but they are always ontime ... had my last service just a week before and believe me i got my car an hour before it ws promised.. lol... you will have to check about bang though
Old 23rd July 2007, 22:22   #48
RJK
Senior - BHPian

If its a company car and you aren't bothered about resale a lot, go for the Cedia. Not to undermine Cedia's capability by saying this but Mitsu's have terrible resale as we all know. But from what I've read on this forum, sounds like a teriffic car. Good Luck.
Old 23rd July 2007, 22:26   #49

Hello everyone,

I am looking to book Cedia Sports in Hyderabad (obviously Sureka, only dealer). Is there anyone else (in Hyd) who is also thinking about it (or have already bought)?
During my first talk, I was offered a 10K discount (which seems quite low looking at the numbers discussed on this thread)...
Need help and advice !!!
Old 23rd July 2007, 23:06   #50
BHPian

Wanna buy NHC vtec

Hi wheelers (I wouldn't dare say dealers ),
This is the best car forum I have seen. I was wanting to change to a NHC vtec. Tell me, in Mumbai which dealer gives you the best discount. My budget is 9 lacs OTR (non octroi). I keep hearing people talk about 25K+ discounts on NHC, but the best I have from Linkway Honda is 10K. It is still overshooting my budget by about 38K. They also mentioned today that the vtec will have an ABS but will cost about 70k more. That's ridiculous. SX4 will take the market away.
Also, I tried the search threads for a decent TBHP review of NHC ZX vtec, but all the search attmpts end up with enormous amount of unrelated threads. Any particular URL to follow for this?
C'mon all NHC lovers, here is one willing to be converted from the opulent comfort of a Corsa to NHC. Help me!! (or else I will have to think about siesta fiesta and SX4)
Old 24th July 2007, 10:23   #51
BHPian

metro motors n best deal

hi vishaltanksale vbmenu_register("postmenu_509181", true);
i think if you get the discounts i got then also ok.
cause we have to service with them only.
they can easily make life difficult.

I am dealing with a lady called sunita in sales team.

btw, metro said they have 1 more outlet that has been opened recently in mahape. I know the workshop existed before but theys ay servicing can be done there also.
I live in thane so easier for me.

Am not very impressed with the accessories team.
I wanted to upgrade rubber from GI to GIII difference should be 2-3 grands max for ALL 5 tyres considering am giving my "Brand New" tyres.
but that guy says only 500 rs off for brand new tyres.

so to change to G3 i need to pay 15 grands +
I told him to take off.

any idea where we can check for ICE n stuff.
Am sure ANY accessories we put from there will cost a super premium
For ex. he says car cover is 1800
am sure if we get from outside it will be less than half the price!!

Also did you know that warranty from Mitsu and 3rd year extension does not cover clutch parts??
Old 24th July 2007, 11:58   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by veerarajus View Post
i guess verna or sx4, gm service is very bad
Are you talking about Garuda OR Sundaram. I have alwasy had a very very pleasant experience with Garuda, both before & after delivery. They are very punctual in follow up (after service) & regularly take feedbacks from customers. Please share your experience, if you have any bad instances.
Old 24th July 2007, 21:53   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by reignofchaos View Post
Its actually a slightly dark black tinted silver and not the run of the mill silver you see everywhere. Looks pretty neat.
Is it the same colour (Warm Silver) that Lancer is coming with now? I asked the Sureka guy in hyd and he says it silver (does not seem to know much about it).
Old 24th July 2007, 23:27   #54
BHPian

Hi Ranjith,

I am getting 30K + finance discount.
Well I'll have one more discussion with them in 1-2 days.

But if they don't give me better deal...then thats it.
I am going aveo way, getting 45k + finnance.

btw, I also stay in Thane as well.

You can get most of the accessories near Teen Petrol Pump.
But why are you looking for ICE of Cedia?
Old 25th July 2007, 03:03   #55
Senior - BHPian

Err how can you even compare an Aveo to a Cedia. They are completely different cars targetted at completely different markets. If you like the aveo, sure go for it but in terms of just the car, don't even think of comparing the two. In terms of performance, the Aveo feels like a bullock cart compared to the Cedia.

Last edited by reignofchaos : 25th July 2007 at 03:10.
Old 25th July 2007, 12:07   #56
BHPian

I am certainly not comparing cars, but you know I have short listed 2 options.
Cedia was always out of my reach (almost 50-70K ). But didn't want to rule out before negotiating hard with dealer.

So, now that I am not going for my 1st choice of car, Aveo is VFM for me

With Aveo, I'm getting good discount and also car comes fully loaded with aggresive price tag.
Old 31st July 2007, 19:28   #57
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by newrider View Post
Is it the same colour (Warm Silver) that Lancer is coming with now? I asked the Sureka guy in hyd and he says it silver (does not seem to know much about it).
I saw a Cedia Sport in Silver today (It was a car that had been delivered to a customer already. All I saw was the rear of the car at the customers home).

It looked exactly like the Warm Silver that's available in the other versions. Looked absolutely beautiful. Currently my number one choice in colour for that model.
Old 31st July 2007, 21:30   #58
BHPian

Cedia

Hi Vishal,

Cedia Spirit ex-showroom is 8.6. You could easily bargain 35 - 40 k discount and that makes the price at 8.2 approx. It would be the best buy for you at that price. Worth stretching your budget!
Old 1st August 2007, 12:52   #59
BHPian

I have still not given up on that and still working on better deal.

I am in touch with Mits Delhi sales manager (Thanks to Anupam) and working out best deal.

My heart is still with Cedia...its the budget which is forcing me towards other options

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat View Post
Hi Vishal,

Cedia Spirit ex-showroom is 8.6. You could easily bargain 35 - 40 k discount and that makes the price at 8.2 approx. It would be the best buy for you at that price. Worth stretching your budget!
Old 1st August 2007, 13:24   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat View Post
Cedia Spirit ex-showroom is 8.6. You could easily bargain 35 - 40 k discount and that makes the price at 8.2 approx.
When you bargain for discount, is it on the Ex-Showroom price or On-The-Road price?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks