Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th January 2008, 11:09   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellstar View Post
believe me when something like this happened the above thing family and friends are the ones that really keep you going , in my case my employer had also been extra helpful to the extend of even deputing people to come with me to the police station and arrange for my bail etc ...
Thats nice to know hellstar and am sure you will see through this turmoil with all the grit,support and determination. You must be one helluva of an employee and a valuable resource i believe and dont lose hope as the "finest steel has to go through the hottest furnace" .
Old 29th January 2008, 11:35   #77
BHPian

Hellstar... sorry to hear about what happend to you. No worries yaar...everything will end up in favour.
regards.
vichu.
Old 29th January 2008, 11:35   #78
BHPian

Well Hellstar.. I think this would show you a different aspect of life. With all the help from friends, families and even your employer - you now know whom to rely and not.
I also suggest reading books. Reading Bhadgvad Gita, Jidu Krishnamurthy will let you come to peace. << I am not religious>>. Spirutual understanding only can bring together your life.
"Jo Hota hai.. wohi hota hai. Life moves on. Dont let your near by suffer."
Old 29th January 2008, 11:36   #79
BHPian

Hang in there, friend. Our best wishes and prayers are with you.
Old 11th June 2008, 00:18   #80
Senior - BHPian

Hang in there dude.

Lets hope the judicial system does justice just once..
Old 21st June 2008, 11:06   #81
Senior - BHPian

HellStar,

Any update on this?
Old 1st August 2008, 21:19   #82
Senior - BHPian

Yes, finally there is an update .

TODay evenin at around 1730 hrs i got a call from Banaswadi Traffic Police Station informing me that the trial on the second case is having its first hearing on Monday, 4th August 2008. I just rang up my lawyer and need to meet up with him tomorrow to get prepared.

I also had to report to the poice station to sign and acknowledge the reciept of the court summons for the case. Looks like the heat just got turned on. Right now i am very confused the first day hearing is when the charge is read out against me and the court ask me whether is accept the crime or not. There are two options

1. I can accept this it was mistake and face the consequence which only the judge is in control of ( a lot depends on his mood on the particular day ), i am not sure if tdoing this will adversly affect the other insurance case , will have to check with my advocate.
2. I refuse to accept the charge and then the legal battle begins , witnesses cross examination and the entire stuff , which will result in the final judgement , which i strongly belive will be in my favour.

Either ways its gonna be a mental torture for me to carry this trough but i have dug my heels in and have decided to fight it out...and i will need all the luck and prayers i can get .... will update again on Monday post the first day of trial.
Old 1st August 2008, 21:28   #83
Senior - BHPian

Just keep on fighting. If its not your fault, then you are not supposed to bow down.

Best of Luck.

I personally appreciate your courage and the will to fight for justice.
Old 1st August 2008, 21:32   #84
Senior - BHPian

Just saw this thread. Wonder how I missed it.

I am sorry for the ordeal you are going through Hellstar. May God be with you and give you all the strength and support which you need. And may the judgement pass in your favor.

I have one question. When a person has an accident like in this case, dont the cops impound the car? Cos i have seen many cars rotting at police stations while court cases are waiting to be completed.

Anyway, take care dude and be strong. God Bless. Fight it out and emerge a winner. I pray for you that this is over soon and with minimal hassles.
Old 1st August 2008, 22:11   #85
BHPian

Hey Hellstar...

What you are going through is absolutely horrific indeed. Please have loads of patience to be able to handle all the "Legal" formalities of our nation, It can be a very long drawn ordeal (I speaking from my personal experience). A lot depends on the lawyer who represents you.

I agree that the biggest strength would be the support extended by family.

All the very best and our prayers are with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
I have one question. When a person has an accident like in this case, dont the cops impound the car? Cos i have seen many cars rotting at police stations while court cases are waiting to be completed.
Not really Aditya, though I am no legal expert... I know for a fact the vehicle can be realized from the police station under the authority of the SI. You may have to sign the indemnity bond, which basically is an assurance that you will be able to produce the car or appear in person if the need arises in the future.

-Goutham
Old 1st August 2008, 22:34   #86
BHPian

Hey hellstar,

I Just saw this thread. Soory, did not notice it.

my prayer for you to get past this storm and hope atleast the judicial system does justice which you deserve.

I still dont understand why TOI is not making an effort to hear your side of the story, so much from a news group who claim to support the truth.

Hat's off to you Hellstar, to hold your ground and call up the cops and tell them about the incident. How could these cops conclude that this is a case of rash driving????

I hope you get you much deserved justice soon. Hang in there bro, My best wishes and prayers are with you.

Regards,
Sajan
Old 1st August 2008, 22:41   #87
Senior - BHPian

Anup don't worry bro' our prayers are with you and heck it wasn't your mistake. So don't loose hope team-bhp's prayers and goodwill is on your side.

Last edited by rjstyles69 : 1st August 2008 at 22:51.
Old 2nd August 2008, 00:03   #88
Senior - BHPian

Thnx everyone for the good words and the support, i sure will need every bit of all these wishes and prayers to get me through ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajands View Post
How could these cops conclude that this is a case of rash driving????
They did not conclude that its a case of rash driving , but they did give out a press release which said that rash and speedy driving was the cause for the accident based on the FIR. Later in the investigation the forensic team which got involved measured the depth and the length of the skid marks and concluded that i was running below 60 kmph and i had made every attempt on my behalf to avoid the accident as seens from the depth and the direction of the skid marks incidating direction of travel, this is how the final investiagtion report has gone to the court.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
I have one question. When a person has an accident like in this case, dont the cops impound the car?
Yes, they do impound the car , in my case they even made me drive the car back to the station to ensure that i was sober. The car gets released immediately after inspection by an i nspector from the RTO and on a guarantee to the SI that i can be produced for inspection as and when required. Venom what you ahve noted is correct.

Now if the RTO inspector is not greased properly he will say that your car is unfit to be driven and thats its the car remains in the police yard.
Old 2nd August 2008, 01:24   #89
Senior - BHPian

When is the decision likely to come?
Wish you the best of luck. You know that you are not at fault and thats what is most important
Have Faith in God. He will make everything go alright.
Old 2nd August 2008, 02:49   #90
BHPian

I would only like to wish you all the luck and strength required to fight this out.

You do have a lot of support from the tbhp members here

Take care !!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks