Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2012, 16:12   #1096
BHPian

Re: Trax Gurkha - As good as it gets??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
None of the Force Motors news should be believed until they deliver. Especially anything related to Gurkha.
I strongly stand by this statement of Samurai. Even when Gurkha was in "production" people had to wait for a year.

I do not know when it would be delivered. Force one with 4x4 was expected to be launched at almost same time as 4x2 version - no news yet. I actually waited for two years ( in two to three months installment ) for this 611 engine Gurkha before I put down my money on DI one.
rhandle is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th November 2014, 20:49   #1097
BHPian

GUYS where has everyone disappeared. No more discussions on GURKHA? Request all GURKHA owners & lovers lets get this forum a kick start.
Old 12th November 2014, 23:55   #1098
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashu_82_2001 View Post
GUYS where has everyone disappeared. No more discussions on GURKHA? Request all GURKHA owners & lovers lets get this forum a kick start.
That's the problem with the company as well as the product itself, they both need a Kick Start!

If you give a flute to a monkey, it wont start playing it! That's the same story with FM, they have a product which they don't know how to manufacture it and how to sell it.
Old 5th April 2015, 10:22   #1099
BHPian

I've been thinking of getting a 2 door swb tempo trax. 4wd is not necessary. to be used to transport things which wont fit in a car.
what should I be paying for such a vehicle?
what are the differences in generations?
what is the mileage i should expect from the 2wd model?(stupid question at times but I've heard the toofan is quite good)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks