Team-BHP - Maruti Gypsy Pictures
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   Maruti Gypsy Pictures (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/74000-maruti-gypsy-pictures-19.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdev29 (Post 1358765)
yes i was, but i had relay and all the lights were on individual switch

"I was" meaning, Is your gypsy using any other alternator now?

If using stock:
Did you drive your gypsy for couple of hours(with full power load) because acoording my calculations , i might be wrong. The gypsy'd stock alterntor is rated at 35A and if your power up all your lights , i hope all of them are 55W each and you have 8 including headlamps .i.e 8x55=440W so current load will be 36A. Which doesn't include other electronic gadgets, so you car battery will be loosing power slowly.

All I am asking is because i will face similar issue's with my gypsy, so just want to know possible remedies.

"I was" because i have sold it. Planning to build a bigger monstar.

regarding the alternator your are right, you cant powerup all the lights and use for long time. you need a good battery and a better alternator.

So what happens if you put 4 and not 6 extra headlamps?? will the alternator be able to take that??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amar82 (Post 1358802)
"I was" meaning, Is your gypsy using any other alternator now?

If using stock:
Did you drive your gypsy for couple of hours(with full power load) because acoording my calculations , i might be wrong. The gypsy'd stock alterntor is rated at 35A and if your power up all your lights , i hope all of them are 55W each and you have 8 including headlamps .i.e 8x55=440W so current load will be 36A. Which doesn't include other electronic gadgets, so you car battery will be loosing power slowly.

All I am asking is because i will face similar issue's with my gypsy, so just want to know possible remedies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdev29 (Post 1358832)
"I was" because i have sold it. Planning to build a bigger monstar.

regarding the alternator your are right, you cant powerup all the lights and use for long time. you need a good battery and a better alternator.

After 100days of rebuild this is how my gypsy looks.

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-kiran-tanthris-gypsy_1.jpg

Want to know how she came into this shape ?? Click the link

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ve...d-project.html

Nice chick there krishnathanthri ;) .Bonnet left open on purpose eh ? Also where in Mysore was this done up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 1374199)
Nice chick there krishnathanthri ;) .Bonnet left open on purpose eh ? Also where in Mysore was this done up.

Thank you. I clicked that snap in MASS(Siddhartha layout). They had washed the vehicle and parked it with bonnet open. I didnt notice it :)

The gypsy looks amazing. Why no roll bars?

Quote:

Originally Posted by beejay (Post 1374264)
The gypsy looks amazing. Why no roll bars?

No time, Tied up with work. May be next weekend, i will get it done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by krishnathanthri (Post 1373687)
After 100days of rebuild this is how my gypsy looks.
[/url]

Absolutely worth your efforts.Its one of the hottest Gypsies I've seen.

Please post more pictures( ofcourse with her hood closed lol:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MexXxentric (Post 1374389)
Absolutely worth your efforts.Its one of the hottest Gypsies I've seen.

Please post more pictures( ofcourse with her hood closed lol:)

Yes sir i will upload it tonight. I have many pics this time :)

It looks superb totally awesome. Congrats!

i dont own a gypsy yet, but couldnt resist the temptation to post few photos of gypsies i have!

Mods please delete my post if its against the rules!

i really like this Black matt finish LHD Gypsy.

Guys,

Check out my brothers MG410W Gypsy with 2.5" Lift &

31x10.5XR15 Yokohoma Geolandar AT/S All Terrain Tyres.

Its still work in progress ..thats why you dont see a front bumper.

Will post the final pics as soon its done.

Cheers
Shibu

Is the first pic from any movie.? :) I like the look on the soldiers!!!.Attitude!!!

The Yellow gypsy looks good, but I see very little room for articulation in the front.