Team-BHP - my new baby A 4X4 JEEP !!!(no specific model because its all mix and match)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   my new baby A 4X4 JEEP !!!(no specific model because its all mix and match) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/79216-my-new-baby-4x4-jeep-no-specific-model-because-its-all-mix-match-10.html)

jeep without the roof in the rain !
best combination !
might go for shakle lift.
completed 800kms

hi guys ,
sorry for no updates for so long
got the shakles done by the grand master himslef 'mr.allan almeida'clap:
also some off-roading pics attached
the last picture is my favorite

might also get a snorkel done, devang you have some competition if i do get one !stupid:

Beta i dont take part in on road competition :p

Jokes apart, get the snorkel done and lets go for a dip soon.

get ready for Munnar

buddy is engineering a piece of cake ? munnar ??lol:

on a serious note lets get it done , and our secret plan for the snorkel head jugaad is on you :D

MAYAPURI clap:
on road jeep

Allan,

Hope the PS, seats, tyers and rims are replaced from this car.

let me know when can we put it in mine.

MAYAPURI. lol:

hey, that's one nicely done up jeep, i am searching for 10j alloys too,and would grately appreciate if someone could PM me the contact details of the Pune tyre / wheel shop from where garett and jassy1313 sourced their wheels. Thanks.

Can i get the address of Rajeev Dham.
i need it urgently.
if any one have any contact info of Rajeev Dham,then kindly post here or PM me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by garrett_t16 (Post 2048436)
jeep without the roof in the rain !
best combination !
might go for shakle lift.
completed 800kms

Beautiful looking jeep, just the right mods, fits with my idea of a jeep with the images I have in my head.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KALINGA (Post 2191416)
Can i get the address of Rajeev Dham.
i need it urgently.
if any one have any contact info of Rajeev Dham,then kindly post here or PM me.

Near Goregaon Bus Depot on Link Road, Goregaon West.

I think his place is called Jeep Station.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desmosedici (Post 2192036)
Near Goregaon Bus Depot on Link Road, Goregaon West.

I think his place is called Jeep Station.

ya take a left from the square just before goregaon depot on link road if you are coming from malad or beyond. its on the left side of the road. its really difficult to miss his garage on that road.

Hello garret_t16!
First of all, congrats on such an awesome restoration project. Your jeep looks stunningly perfect.
And I have just one suggestion for you. Try getting a SEAT-BELT kit (or whatever it should be called!) fitted on your 4x4 man. That would add to the safety of your ride and also this detail would surely let other amateur restorers think over in that particular aspect, yours being one perfect example of jeep restorations even till this day!
Regards.

Hey, your jeep looks great. Tell me something, if you build your jeep with a mix and match of parts (including the chassis, engine, and body), is it possible to register the vehicle? Does it retain the old registration that goes with the chassis number, even if you've swapped the engine and built a totally new body? Also, does the vehicle get insured? I've been wanting to get my hands on an army disposal jeep and customize it for regular use, but am unsure if it would be road-legal.