Team-BHP - my new baby A 4X4 JEEP !!!(no specific model because its all mix and match)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   my new baby A 4X4 JEEP !!!(no specific model because its all mix and match) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/79216-my-new-baby-4x4-jeep-no-specific-model-because-its-all-mix-match-9.html)

Come on man !! We need more pics

Get us the pic of the cabin ,engine bay,seats ,power steering etc

BTW jeep looks superb in sunshine

The final outcome is nice. The choice of paint is nice as well. The tyres though a tad oversized, look nice. I personally liked the alloys, they are totally different than what one sees usually.

Cheers

Looking at you jeep I felt a Low bonnet/hood jeep with macho wheels may not suite but I was wrong this maching certainly deserves a second look. Nicely done, please go for the soft top (ford style) if need I can get you a reference. what else you are planning to add to this mean machine, did you thought about an antenna with a triangular flag it looks cool while off roading. Why don't you post pictures of the maching all sides which can be reference for all. thanks and all the best.

The Paint job is very subtle unlike many others who try to make their jeeps rainbow jeeps.

Nice choice of alloys and tyres.

good job dude.

@joshguy- agreed buddy , but i had taken atleast 20 pics, dont know what went wrong, it says file-corrupted so will have to do a re-photoshoot :D

@Ricky63-i have been told that these rims are only 13 sets in india clap:, out of which 2 sets are of 4 rims so a big thank you for Allan and James !

@chanu-actually i had planned for the full hood but now i am going for the hood from the bull-bar to the front glass,already ordered. because most of the time even in rain i drive it with the windshield down. Winch and shackle lift in mind.
so as per my earlier planning i had put the mounts of the 'y' frame so fixing an antenna and a flag should not be an issue and should fit directly in the mounts.

@simply sunny- thanks dude.

Awesome looking product! Its inconsequential that the tyres are a bit over-sized, since the method the Jeep has been put together is something very unique.

Now that we know it looks smoking hot, I'd be very interested to see how its runs, with 4x4 functionality.

enjoy the final pictures !

Garrett,
That's a good looking one for sure, looks as good soiled as polished.
We also would like to see the handsome face behind the handsome Jeep.
Happy driving.
Regards,

Mannan, AWESOME LOOKING BEAST.

When do i get to have ride in it?

@fazalaliadil-sure buddy in the next batch of pictures you sure will see my face

@desmo-whenever you ask for it buddy !

Nice Good looking jeep clap:

Your Choice of engine, gearbox, wheels, color, everything is fine clap:
But The Rear of your Jeep Kills the classic look of a willys MB (Personally I am a fan of willys MB) A low bonnet jeep always looks good with out the Roll cage.
Bolero tail lamp on a jeep is something like a local Taxi garage work.
my new baby A 4X4 JEEP !!!(no specific model because its all mix and match)-getattachment.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by sreejeshmp (Post 2001968)
Nice Good looking jeep clap:

Your Choice of engine, gearbox, wheels, color, everything is fine clap:
But The Rear of your Jeep Kills the classic look of a willys MB (Personally I am a fan of willys MB) A low bonnet jeep always looks good with out the Roll cage.
Bolero tail lamp on a jeep is something like a local Taxi garage work.
Attachment 395722

Agree about the tail lights part.

But, safety first since this jeep will be used for offroading! The jeep anyways is nowhere near the original due to the alloys/tyres/seats/etc.

garrtte how the performance off the road? and as usual the million dollar question which even maruti is using in its ads "kithna mileage?":uncontrol

Hi,
I am looking for the same rims you have on your Jeep.. 10j 15'' rims.. Please let me know if you can arrange a set of 5 for my 550.. I'll be really thankful to you.. Please let me know via Private Msg.. I'll then send you my number.. I am waiting desperately..
BTW your Jeep has come up really amazing..
Regards,
Jassy..

@Joshguy- on road performance is good,city drives are in 2nd or 3rd gear due to the monstrous torque.

the jeep has completed 400 kms since the engine rebuild, currently giving me 10-12 kmpl in city. i think that will increase after running in (after 1000-1500 kms)

easily does 80-85 kmph on highways but i have not pushed it to the limit yet.

here are some photos with the half top on.

wipers yet have to be sorted out, they are hitting the rubber in between the 2-piece windshield.

also some small niggling issues with starting at temperatures around 70-75, she cranks but very slowly as if the battery is running low on power.

when she cools down to around 60 or below she starts in half a crank. Any idea what the problem could be ? please:

power steering and disc brakes working like a dream, very spontaneous.:D