Go Back   Team-BHP > Team-BHP > Announcements

Old 16th September 2017, 14:33   #271
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: The Commitment to maintain Team-BHPs QUALITY!

I second all the compliments expressed here for the founders of Team BHP and the moderators and all others who volunteer their time to building a first class community and a world class library of information unsullied by commercial pressures. The intolerance for poor quality in form and content is why many of us haunt Team BHP each day.

Some observations - our community needs diversity to get richer and better and to be ready for tomorrow. We need more members who are women, who are older and younger (the latter I see happening nicely) and people from diverse professions. Some aspects of diversity I see happening steadily e.g. members from towns outside the big 10. Our community right now is skewed towards the member who is 25 to 37 year old, male, IT professional, upper middle class, Indian. The nature of Team BHP's focus would make it difficult in the short run to get too far away from the upper middle class and Indian characteristics but the parameters on gender, profession and age could be looked at.

In the long run if India becomes the world's 4th or 3rd largest car market TBHP could morph into a more international community and library - the green shoots are already there with the diaspora, some members from neighbouring countries and some enthusiasts from Commonwealth countries.

My compliments and best wishes to all the selfless individuals who run Team BHP.

Last edited by V.Narayan : 16th September 2017 at 14:39.
V.Narayan is online now   (16) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2018, 12:37   #272

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
I just wanted to put in this note to THANK THE ENTIRE SUPPORT TEAM..
The complex and massive out of sight activities by the support team, moderators and administrators have ensured that TBHP is one of the most sought after forum on automobiles. I thank all the members of the support team, the moderators and the administrators from the bottom of my heart for their unconditional and self-less dedication to the forum. I pledge to abide by the rules, maintain the standards of the forum and hope to learn from this wonderful association.
Warm Regards
Kuldeep Sanyal

Mod Note: Please quote ONLY the relevant bits of a post. Quoting a full, long post inconveniences our mobile readers.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 22nd September 2018 at 13:19.
Kuldeep31 is online now   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2018, 13:53   #273

Quote:
Mod Note: Please quote ONLY the relevant bits of a post. Quoting a full, long post inconveniences our mobile readers.
Sure. Being my first post in this forum I was unsure if I should quote an entire post or only some parts of it. Thanks for pointing out the anomaly.
Warm Regards

Last edited by Eddy : 22nd September 2018 at 14:07. Reason: Fixed quotes
Kuldeep31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2018, 16:31   #274
BHPian

Thanks to the mods, other distinguished senior members and automobile enthusiasts for making this forum the "definitive" one!

An interesting observation : When I was/am car-hunting, and generally whenever I visit auto-expos or there's some manufacturer's stall setup at my office tech-park premises -- when I tell them that I'm a T-BHP member, the demeanour of many sales-persons/staff changes ! They show that extra courtesy and generally don't pitch their usual sales-talk with me, they just get to the crisp points related to the vehicle-on-display's tech-specs with no BS. Advantage T-BHP !
KrisTvpm is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2018, 13:27   #275

Appreciate the hard work put in by the Moderators!!
Initially I used to struggle trying to figure out how best I could navigate the site and was even banned from posting (again, appreciate the moderators being vigilant). It did get me a bit upset and I restrained from being active on the site, however, stayed connected with fellow BHPians and attended sessions on safe drive/meets etc.
Proud to be associated with this forum!!!
sarbaric is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote