Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2008, 01:55   #151
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWolf View Post
Some aspects in international/other vehicle forums, which you wont see in Team-BHP.
  • The huge banners in the posts (part of the individual signatures) making it annoying to read the comments.
Perfect!! Huge banners is the most annoying part of most of the forums and the individual signatures which stand out and hinder your reading of the comments. Hats off to T-Bhp Mods for maintaining it in the most reader-friendly way!!
And I guess this is one of the few forums where I have seen very little to no use of language at all. Again credit to the mods for keeping the board clean. At the risk of sounding repetitive, let me say that the T-Bhp team is doing a wonderful job and also the members who join are helping by keeping the spirit high and clean!!
Old 18th August 2008, 23:56   #152
BHPian

For me Team-BHP is not just another Forum, but a Culture. I have stopped reading Auto magazines after joined here (I buy an uto magazine only if I have a long flight).
You all guys are amazing.
Old 20th August 2008, 20:32   #153
BHPian

Truly commendable job by the support folks. An awesome forum to be part of and looking forward to learn and contribute.
Old 8th October 2008, 13:38   #154

Congratulations to the Support staff and Mods (are they different or the same?) for the fabulous job they are doing in order to keep this forum clean and healthy.

I have been going through the threads in the forum as a guest user since around 3-4 months as i've been finding many threads interesting and helpful.

Even though almost all the threads are open to guest, and search facility is also available to outsiders, I couldn't resist my temptation to join after seeing the healthy culture (as many have already mentioned in the thread) which I've noticed when I was going through the forum. I have not seen much forums of any area with this quality, leave alone automobile forums!!!!

Thanks a lot to the team behind "Team-bhp"
Old 16th October 2008, 20:42   #155
BHPian

Congratulations to the team-bhp support staff, the mods and all the team-bhp forum members. Together this forum has become one of the best car forums ever. Have recommended this forum to countless of friends and they all find it to be the best one out there.
In my hunt for my new car, I mentioned the team-bhp forum to most of the car sales teams, and they all know about the forum and it makes you feel great to be part of such a discussion group.
Old 9th November 2008, 16:29   #156
Senior - BHPian

Dear GTO, Moderators, Team-BHP Support people and Distinguished BHP-ians,

This is to let you know that you run the best Automotive forums on the World Wide Web. Why? Becuase:

1. This is the only forum where members maintain a standard of language and do not behave like college kids who keep saying: "My Pulsar will kick your 'Zma's @$$" as is popular on many popular forums in this country (will not name them). Therefore, carrying out a civilised interaction is possible.

2. Members take care to stick to facts, especially technical ones.

3. The wealth of information available from members on all topics is beyond comparison with any other site.

4. Mods, Support group etc are very active and vigilant.

5. There is no unexplained favouritism for certain brands / manufacturers as noticed in some Auto Magazines, websites.

6. The diversity of topics discussed ensures that there is something for everybody and every kind of auto-enthusiast.

7. Even blind fan following is accepted in a good natured way but tempered down by the members way of interaction.

8. This is the only forum I have stuck to beyond my 10th post, despite having browsed through many and having joined a few.

Hats Off for you guys and may we reach that 1,000,000 post mark soon if we haven't already. cheers:
Old 9th November 2008, 19:21   #157
BHPian

Frankly when I first joined this community it was just for the heck of it...but slowly steadily it turned almost into addiction...another thing that realy surprised me was the dedication attached to this site by mods and the members. To me its the best example of "KM" . Hats off guys for the amount of sweat u put in to make Team BHP a fun place to be in. Keep up the Great work.
Old 10th November 2008, 10:46   #158
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Architect, thanks for the kind words and making our monday morning a little more pleasant

@ me_sid : What's KM stand for?
Old 10th November 2008, 11:00   #159
Team-BHP Support

Knowledge Management ?
Old 17th November 2008, 11:31   #160
BHPian

Yep, thats knowledge management.The knowledge base in this forum is astonishingly huge, but it remains a little scattered in threads and posts, how about selecting topics and compiling the total datum associated with it and keep it in a seperate section. Just a thought....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Architect, thanks for the kind words and making our monday morning a little more pleasant

@ me_sid : What's KM stand for?
Old 17th November 2008, 13:12   #161
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_sid View Post
...The knowledge base in this forum is astonishingly huge, but it remains a little scattered in threads and posts, how about selecting topics and compiling the total datum associated with it and keep it in a seperate section. Just a thought....
Hi me_sid,

That is what we have done with the "ARTICLES" in the Advice sections :
Team-BHP Advice - Team-BHP

As well as the TEST DRIVES section on the portal : Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Test Drives

Ofcourse, we hope to continue to provide more and more consolidated and well compiled articles, indexes and resources in the coming times.

cya
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 17th November 2008 at 13:13.
Old 24th February 2009, 17:06   #162
Senior - BHPian

firstly congratulations mods,admins for keeping up the good work. Adding to what other members said, what i have felt here is the quality of language used,no biased discussion for a particular brand,respecting ownership of automobiles one owns which for me have never seen in any other automobile site yet.CHEERS!!!

Last edited by Rehaan : 27th March 2009 at 14:00. Reason: Please use a space after every punctuation mark. Thanks :)
Old 27th March 2009, 09:00   #163
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuRnT RuBbEr View Post
i feel proud to be a member here.
+1: Amen to that!
Old 3rd May 2009, 10:41   #164
BHPian

awesome! wonderful to actually read what happens behind the scenes. Fully appreciate the work you have all put in on a daily basis for s many years, to keep it the way it is. Has definitely improved over time and that's great to see

Thanks once again guys. TBHP sure is addictive and my auto quotient has risen well over a 110 in the last 3 years from a poor 25!

Last edited by khan_sultan : 3rd May 2009 at 15:50. Reason: Friends, this is not the suggestions thread.
Old 4th May 2009, 12:21   #165

Hi Team BHP,
The work you guys do is really great. The time that you all dedicate is something that you just can't buy. I'm a newbie and my knowledge level is really poor as far as Car's are concerned I really don't know how "Helpful" I could be. But would love to stick around though..
Thanks a tone once again guys for all your effort.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks