Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th December 2012, 19:07   #196
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! UPDATE: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Print on both sides might not be possible, however, earlier in the thread you'll notice a lot of requests for "Got BHP?" and "Live to Drive" keychains. We have the opportunity to change the sizing for these. What do you mean by "thinner"? In which dimension?

We're considering 3 different keychain designs per set. That should solve your problem.

This page you speak of is actually not part of Team-BHP. Its completely controlled by the payment gateway we use (ccAvenue). Do you happen to use Kaspersky? They have a virtual keyboard plugin for your browser. If you're particular about security, perhaps you could look for a browser add on virtual keyboard too - just make sure you only use it for half your details (don't put all your eggs in one basket)

If you take a look at the first few pages of discussion here you'll see that we are considering adding some more keychain designs to keep members happy.
I must admit I am not particular about security. However I should have noticed this page wasn't part of TBHP, thanks for pointing out.

About the design, would it be possible to do something in acrylic (that's I think is what it's called)? It would be thick, transparent, look premium and you could embed the logo in a much better way (in terms of the colour reproduction).
honeybee is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th December 2012, 22:00   #197
BHPian

Got my keychains yesterday!

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-image1913056968.jpg

If you are planning 3 different keychain designs, it would be a good idea to create miniature versions of the current TBHP stickers.

That would make them perfect companions of the stickers!
nileshch is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th December 2012, 16:38   #198
BHPian

I ordered my 1st Set of Stickers and Key-Chains on Tuesday, they were shipped out on Wednesday and I received them Today. That's 3.5 Days. Nice.

The Stickers are going on my ATV, the one in my Profile Picture on Team-BHP.

The Key-Chains, well, I won't do any speaking, or typing, I'll let someone explain, and by that I mean the Pictures.

The Key-Chains are Nice but I have just one Problem. On one of my Key-Chains the Ring that one has to Open to put it on a Key doesn't Open, it's Stuck, it's like it was Glued together, therefore I can't put it on a Key.

All 3.
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-3-keychains.jpg

Key-Chain No. 1 doesn't have a Key, but it will probably go on my Bag once I get it to Open.
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-unused.jpg

Key-Chain No. 2 will go on my ATV, the one in my Profile Picture on Team-BHP.
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-atv.jpg

AND

Key-Chain No. 3 has been given to a Friend, it's getting Special Treatment.

The Key-Chain, any Guesses? Look at the Yellow thing near the bottom of the Picture.
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-guess.jpg

I'll give you a Hint.
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-clue.jpg

Okay, so you think it gets to share a Key with a Ferrari Key-Chain?

No, it gets to share the Ferrari Key-Chain with a Ferrari Key that belongs to an F430.
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-ferrari.jpg

Regards,
sanojrawap.
sanojrawap is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th December 2012, 17:45   #199
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanojrawap View Post
On one of my Key-Chains the Ring that one has to Open to put it on a Key doesn't Open,
Sometimes the gunmetal silver finish binds the rings together. I've seen this once and was able to pop it apart using a key. If its still an issue, please reply to the email you received from the TBHP Shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanojrawap View Post
No, it gets to share the Ferrari Key-Chain with a Ferrari Key that belongs to an F430.
Awesome

Cheers,
R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th December 2012, 19:33   #200
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan

Sometimes the gunmetal silver finish binds the rings together. I've seen this once and was able to pop it apart using a key. If its still an issue, please reply to the email you received from the TBHP Shop.

Cheers,
R
I couldn't Fix the Problem by using a Key, I even tried a Pocket Knife. I Fixed the Problem by letting the Ring part of the Key-Chain sit in Boiling Hot Water for 5 - 10 Minutes, I don't know why I thought of that and I don't know what it did to the Metal or Paint but it Worked. Actually, it didn't Open as soon as I took it out of the Boiling Water so I thought it had Failed, but I just had to wait another 5 - 10 Minutes to let it Cool, and then I accidentally found that it could Open.

Thanks and Regards,
sanojrawap.
sanojrawap is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2012, 10:25   #201
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Print on both sides might not be possible, however, earlier in the thread you'll notice a lot of requests for "Got BHP?" and "Live to Drive" keychains. We have the opportunity to change the sizing for these. What do you mean by "thinner"? In which dimension?
From all the different types of keychains in the market i can surly conclude that it is a difficult job to do a print on both sides. But then again there are some guys out there who have been successful in doing so.

I was referring to the height when i said thinner. So length and breadth is fine its the height that we can reduce and i think that will make it more flexible and convenient. (not compromising on the quality of the material obviously... i know i dont need to say that )
KSM-Vtec is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2012, 12:20   #202
Senior - BHPian

I got mine last week. I am very happy to receive them

Overall i am happy with the Quality of the Key chains. I will rate as 9 out of 10. If we can get more variety that will be good. Also one suggestion is can we have key chains in metal as well? Metal key chains i like very much & they last really long. Also it should be little smaller in size so that it will easily fit in the pocket.

Don't have the photos but my bike & car keys have it already
aniketi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2012, 17:03   #203

Thats really a nice gesture by the team to showcase their Brand. Loved the styling too.
But, when I was ordering mine online, the payment was successful from the bank and the page just froze. I got the confirmation from the Bank but nothing from the store.

Hopefully I get the order delivered soon can't wait !

Anyone else faced such an issue?

cheers!
snaps is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2012, 17:21   #204
BHPian

Got mine too, last week. I have to say, I am extremely pleased with them. Giving one off to my brother - share the love or something similar, you know? I think the size, texture and quality are just right! As suggested by some other members here, some more choices would have been good. I am sure the mods will come up with them soon enough - merchandise like t-shirts, gloves, caps (though I dont wear them), laptop sleeves, small little stickers for devices like laptops, tablets, phones etc.
Good Stuff!
gtonsing is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2012, 21:11   #205
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Someone from the TBHP Store will contact you regarding this.
Wow,dude i couldn't believe when i came home to find a extra key chain delivered at my door step FOC.Thank you so much.I think it's a great gesture by Team-Bhp to give me a replacement though i am gonna use all the key chains :-)

And now i have 4 key chains..yahooo.

thanks man.
sumeethaldankar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th December 2012, 12:24   #206
Senior - BHPian

Here's one for my daily ride! Love the gunmetal finish of the ring with the white and red Team-Bhp logo - looks very smart.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-image471455432.jpg  

9thsphinx is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2012, 14:55   #207

Got a email from THBS Store that my order is placed and I will be getting mine soon
So, the issue that I mentioned in my earlier post is resolved!

Can't wait to get my hands on it. My Scorpio and City keys are waiting
snaps is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2012, 15:56   #208
BHPian

I have received mine in just 2 days after the order. Really impressed with the quality and good looks. Straightaway commissioned it by hooking it to my Swift Dzire key.
hawrie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2012, 18:11   #209
BHPian

Quote:
Arunshek - do check your SPAM folder. The "your order has been shipped" email has probably ended up in there. It was shipped out on the 4th.

cya
R
Thanks Rehaan, Think I should have inquired couple of days before as a pleasant surprise waiting for me in my wife's hands when I came back from office on 6th. And yes, mail was in my SPAM
Superb finish and loved the metal colour. As reported, there's some rusting between the rings, but only noticeable while adding/removing a key.
Waiting for the new 'variety' key chains.
Arunshek is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th December 2012, 17:58   #210
BHPian

Received my set withing three days of ordering. That was quick and neat. Quality and pricing are good.

1. Would have loved different designs just like the sticker set
2. More excitement now for more goodies from the store. Travel gear may be

Drive Safe,
Andy
ayadalam is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks