Team-BHP > Announcements

Search this Thread
Old 18th December 2012, 06:50   #226
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! UPDATE: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Has any one faced issues with the delivery by speed post ?
I got the key chains by speedpost very fast but the problem was I ordered and paid for stickers NOT key chains.
What to do?
Old 18th December 2012, 21:57   #227
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Has any one faced issues with the delivery by speed post ?
I placed my order on Dec 4, received an email saying it's been shipped out but still haven't received it
Update:Sent couple of emails to inform the store folks that I've not received the shipment. Received a response today saying another set is being dispatched, hope to get it soon.
NPV is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th December 2012, 22:02   #228
BHPian

Got my set yesterday. The rubber portion is fantastic. Looks/feels very good, great job with that.
The key ring needs some rework. There was no rusting issue, but it is a challenge to insert a key with a thick key fob (I don't know if it's the right term, I'm referring to the plastic around the key). Once you are through, the key ring loses shape and has a gap, if you know what I mean!
For best results, you might have to hook it onto another key ring or get one like this:
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-catalogue-key-ring.jpg  

ozzyrules is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th December 2012, 22:07   #229
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzyrules View Post
Got my set yesterday. The rubber portion is fantastic. Looks/feels very good, great job with that.
The key ring needs some rework. There was no rusting issue, but it is a challenge to insert a key with a thick key fob (I don't know if it's the right term, I'm referring to the plastic around the key). Once you are through, the key ring loses shape and has a gap, if you know what I mean!
For best results, you might have to hook it onto another key ring or get one like this:
Mods, i think the solution posted by ozzyrules is very practical. Its simple and will solve the rusting,jammed keyrings and gap formation after inserting bigger keys. Three problems solved with one solution! Please consider using the above posted key hooks in gunmetal finish instead of the usual ring ones. Will be appreciated by all
sagarpadaki is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th December 2012, 01:36   #230
BHPian

Hi,

Just got my set of keychains and Team BHP decals. Really worth it, makes me want to order more sets of decals in case they ever stop production, because every car and bike I own will have a set of Team BHP decals.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-camerazoom201212190127495111.jpg  

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-camerazoom201212190130548131.jpg  

Rohit Manohar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th December 2012, 07:00   #231
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
Mods, i think the solution posted by ozzyrules is very practical. Its simple and will solve the rusting,jammed keyrings and gap formation after inserting bigger keys. Three problems solved with one solution! Please consider using the above posted key hooks in gunmetal finish instead of the usual ring ones. Will be appreciated by all
Even if it costs few more rupees, it is worth and will have a class. The idea shall be given a serious thinking.
vskesavan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2012, 17:59   #232
Team-BHP Support

@ ALL : please note that the quickest and best way to get an update on your order, or to resolve an issue is by replying to the store email that you received from Team-BHP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bull8e View Post
Received an email about my order being shipped out via "speed post" on December 5, 2012.
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by goandude View Post
I got the key chains by speedpost very fast but the problem was I ordered and paid for stickers NOT key chains.
+
Quote:
I placed my order on Dec 4, received an email saying it's been shipped out but still haven't received it
I've been traveling for the last week, but i think that all of you have contacted the store via email and someone has got back to you and sorted things out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommos View Post
I ordered my set on 29/11/2012 and received a mail on 30/11/2012 stating...
You should have received an email about this from the store. If you haven't please check your spam / junkmail folder as sometimes the mails end up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bull8e View Post
I have a suggestion to make. It would be helpful if store support could mention tracking number in the order shipment email.
We're planning on switching shipping providers soon, so that tracking numbers can be provided on request. At the moment there is a delay before we even receive them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Quite a lot of members are posting about rusting and loose rings in brand new pieces.
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePunter View Post
..though would urge the support to look into this, really, that does not conform to standards that we set.
@drmohitg - a few pieces have had rust on part of the keyring that is always in contact with each other, since the gunmetal silver plating hasn't reached those surfaces. The parts that are visible are rust-free. This is definitely something we've taken note of, and we'll probably switch to a different material / finish if our supplier can't meet our requirements hereon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzyrules View Post
...it is a challenge to insert a key with a thick key fob (I don't know if it's the right term, I'm referring to the plastic around the key).
For best results, ... get one like this:
Thanks for the suggestion. We'll keep this in mind as an alternative.

cya
R
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st December 2012, 10:06   #233
Senior - BHPian

Got my set yesterday. Thinking whether a 1-1 allocation is the best, or if I should try something else.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-20121221_063700.jpg  

binand is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2012, 21:52   #234
BHPian

Hi guy! Ordered my keychains on Tuesday and got the delivery via speed post on Friday! Attaching the picture the keychain with the key of my Storme.

Keychain is very nicely built. But only thing that bothered me is that the keychain ring was rusted :(

I hope the quality check team would look into it.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-image3704213177.jpg  

Navsangeet is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2012, 23:46   #235
BHPian

Got Mine too...nice build and look graceful.

Attaching pic : Keys for my Yamaha Gladiator

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-imag0017.jpg
justwheels is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2012, 00:13   #236
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
I've been traveling for the last week, but i think that all of you have contacted the store via email and someone has got back to you and sorted things out.
Received the keychains, it was shipped out on 18 Dec and reached me on 21 Dec. Thanks Rehaan.
Since this was so quick, wonder what happened the first time when it was shipped out on 4 Dec, never reached till 16 Dec which is why I replied to the store email.
NPV is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2012, 01:11   #237
Senior - BHPian

Received yesterday

One for each bad boy. I think my wife wants a set too.

I faced the same issue. The little ring around the rubber logo had a gap. The rubber logo fell down on day 1. Luckily backtracked 5 steps and there it was On the floor

Tightened all the loose rings. Happy petrohead
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-image2190500722.jpg  

IronWolf is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2012, 10:15   #238
Senior - BHPian

Just one sample as a suggestion for future, if it can be done.

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-p1150047.jpg

- is a 6 year old keychain gifted by HSBC. Does not have any rust till date, the black powder coat is amazingly lasted till date.

- has a metal badge in middle where Team-BHP badge like Live To Drive Team-BHP etc can be put. I am sure maybe people would love to have such nice metal badges with different Team-BHP liners.

- has a bottle opened at the end, very handy and useful for opening capped cold drink bottles as well as other times as well.
parsh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th December 2012, 18:36   #239
BHPian

Placed the order for a set after a lot of resistance from within, the wicked petrolhead won
Old 26th December 2012, 14:37   #240

There goes my Figo key - in the TBHP key chain, along with the Ford original key chain !

Also cut out one TBHP key chain strip and put it on the dash of my Figo - looks cool !
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-img00635201212260835.jpg  

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-img00636201212261109.jpg  

kreativebug is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed