Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2013, 20:34   #256
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! UPDATE: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

Just wanted to share this:
Unlike my first order that had to be reshipped, my second Keychain order was seamless
Took just 4 days to get delivered via DTDC, awesome !
And absolutely no blemishes like rust, etc that we'd heard of from some members earlier.
Thanks @Rehaan and @GTO for ensuring that feedback is valued, taken seriously and action taken to fix problems - this is simply evident as always with TBHP
NPV is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th January 2013, 20:01   #257
Senior - BHPian

An update on the TBHP keychains use- have give two to my best buddies and they are simply estatic. They have been flaunting it to one and all and even called it exclusive editions (later came to know of that).

All in all liked the quality and design of this first lot. Hope to see many more varities of our very own TBHP merchandise.
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th January 2013, 20:11   #258
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Took just 4 days to get delivered via DTDC, awesome !
same here, the key chains/stickers arrived with in the week and they look gorgeous ! I ripped opened the cover with my bare hands like a hungry wild bear in a hurry; just that - haven't been able to book my car yet
stringbh is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 18th January 2013, 09:40   #259
Senior - BHPian

I guess we need to get better, this was the result of keeping them in pocket and occasionally kids playing with it (There was no sharp object used). Would love to see some metallic key chains with shiny chrome. They usually last longer.

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-20121231_090538.jpg

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-20121231_090552.jpg

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-20130101_211516.jpg
mayankjha1806 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st January 2013, 10:35   #260
BHPian

Had already been sporting the "Live to Drive" sticker for over an year (rest of the stickers are in reserve!)

And now, just ordered the keychains. Couldn't wait longer
Old 21st January 2013, 11:18   #261

Hi,

Ordered my set of the key-chains on 6th December. Still hasn't arrived. Could there be a problem?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-tbhp.jpg  

ritheshpaul is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st January 2013, 17:06   #262
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Since this was so quick, wonder what happened the first time when it was shipped out on 4 Dec, never reached till 16 Dec
Great. FYI: We've switched shipping providers because of quite a few delayed shipments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashis89 View Post
The issue I am facing with the otherwise wonderful key-rings is that it the white 'TEAM' portion becomes dirty very soon with regular use. Any solution for this?
You should be able to wipe the rubber part down with a wet cloth and some liquid soap to clean it when this happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankjha1806 View Post
I guess we need to get better, this was the result of keeping them in pocket and occasionally kids playing with it (There was no sharp object used). Would love to see some metallic key chains with shiny chrome. They usually last longer.
This is not normal at all! The rubber keychains are incredibly rugged, so this seems to be a rare anomaly. I'm guessing that its only this one keychain out of the 3 that had this problem? Sorry about that.

Please reply to your email from store at team-bhp and include these pictures. It will be sorted out for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritheshpaul View Post
Ordered my set of the key-chains on 6th December. Still hasn't arrived. Could there be a problem?
Ritheshpaul, you're very patient man! As the confirmation email mentions; orders are usually delivered within 10 business days max. Please do reply to the confirmation email you received from store at team-bhp and it will be taken care of ASAP. Sorry about this; but you'll be glad to know that we've switched shipping providers since the time your order was first shipped.

Thanks,
R
Rehaan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th January 2013, 03:02   #263
BHPian

Ordered a set. One for myself, and two would be sent to the US (my friend just bought a Hyundai Santa Fe there).

Hope they reach soon or else will have to ship them over.
Old 24th January 2013, 13:14   #264
BHPian

Wifey just called to inform that something from "some BHP" has arrived! I jumped from the chair - "It's the keychains!" I yell. Shall I take half day off and rush home? I can't wait any longer
Nonstop-driver is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th January 2013, 13:55   #265
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamtiwana View Post
Hope they reach soon or else will have to ship them over.
2-4 business days is an average shipping time to Bangalore. Though please allow up to 10.

cya
R
Old 24th January 2013, 14:41   #266
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
2-4 business days is an average shipping time to Bangalore. Though please allow up to 10.

cya
R
To my surprise, I got an SMS today morning stating that my order has been shipped via DTDC. So far, excellent work on your part, guys.
Old 24th January 2013, 14:45   #267

I did receive my set of stickers and keychains sometime back. Liked the quality and finish of the keychains, no complains here. I am with many along looking forward for more good stuff. Great going.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-20130124_135251.jpg  

specialedition is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th January 2013, 19:33   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Ritheshpaul, you're very patient man! As the confirmation email mentions; orders are usually delivered within 10 business days max. Please do reply to the confirmation email you received from store at team-bhp and it will be taken care of ASAP. Sorry about this; but you'll be glad to know that we've switched shipping providers since the time your order was first shipped.
Thanks,
R
Now here's a pickle. I had ordered a set of the keychains, but instead a set of the stickers have been delivered today.
I have already gotten a set of stickers and don't need the extra set (even though I've gotten it 75 bucks cheaper )
What's to be done? Have replied to the mail that I got from T-Bhp store.
ritheshpaul is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th January 2013, 19:54   #269
BHPian

A packet arrives...
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-1.-packet-arrives.jpg

Where from it is? Oh yes, the back of the package states it all - Team-BHP! (Grab camera and start over)
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-2.-oh-yes-teambhp.jpg

I tear off the package without any delay, and lo! Here's the sneak peek of the contents
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-3.-sneak-peek-contents.jpg

Finally! they've arrived (where is the third one?)
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-4.-here-they-.jpg

Ah yes! It's gone to adorn my keys! Adieu to the old one, had been with me for last 5 years. Gone for good. Now I too can flaunt Team-BHP keychain!
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-5.-now-i-can-flaunt-too.jpg
Nonstop-driver is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th February 2013, 16:09   #270
BHPian

Received my set of key chains
Ordered last Friday and got delivered this morning, SUPER!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks