Recommended 17 53.13%
Average 9 28.13%
Not recommended 6 18.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 23rd September 2010, 13:21   #31
BHPian

Interior Paints

Guys, Does anyone know if they do interior paints as well? I am planning to paint my NHC interiors (2004 model)
Old 1st November 2010, 00:35   #32
BANNED

My painter is busy with lot of work, i might have to look at the most talked about paintshop.

Will be there the coming tuesday.

But, my only apprehensions are

1) Excessive use of metal paste
2) Sikkens paint used- Bad quality of paint.
Old 12th November 2010, 13:22   #33
Senior - BHPian

Have given my Baleno for painting (only bonnet) and full body polishing. Lets see how it goes.
If it is good, my friend also wants to give his Lancer for whole body repainting.

Last edited by Unknownsatan : 12th November 2010 at 13:25.
Old 16th November 2010, 14:55   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
I leave my car atleast once every 4 months for a complete "body massage" treatment to iron out all dings, micro scratches etc. The result: my car that looks more presentable than when it came out of the showroom at a price point that appears silly in today's inflationary economy.

Contact Information

SPOC: Ananth (proprietor)
URL: - Home

Address:
64/2, 1st Phase, G M Garden, 5th Cross, Sarakki Main Road, J P Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078

Map:
Google Maps
@theMAG: Can you give more details about the Body massage treatment, what is done and how much it costs?

I have a few very small bumps and spots which need to be fixed. I am also looking at someone who can do a thorough detailing job from removal of fine scratches to swirls.

Is this place looking into all of this?
Old 27th November 2010, 11:06   #35
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by praful View Post
@theMAG: Can you give more details about the Body massage treatment, what is done and how much it costs?
Sorry - saw this now. Its a complete washing, cleaning, rubbing, polishing, minor scratches removal treatment. For my Swift, I am charged Rs 1200.
Old 27th November 2010, 11:55   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sorry - saw this now. Its a complete washing, cleaning, rubbing, polishing, minor scratches removal treatment. For my Swift, I am charged Rs 1200.
Whoa, finally! I was waiting for you to post up. Coz even the numbers posted in the first post don't work.

1.2K seems reasonable if they are doing a good job. I will definitely pay these guys a visit once the rains stop.

Just a last question, I have small dings here and there where the scratch has gone till the metal level and it shows up as small rusted dots on the surface. These guys should be able to fix all of this right?
Old 27th November 2010, 12:02   #37
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by praful View Post

Just a last question, I have small dings here and there where the scratch has gone till the metal level and it shows up as small rusted dots on the surface. These guys should be able to fix all of this right?
They should. I suggest you run with their judgement completely, since from experience, I have found them to know their stuff.
Old 30th November 2010, 16:41   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I was quoted Rs 1800 for external body polish plus Rs 200 extra for washing (for i10).

On asking for a discount and after seeing the Team-BHP stickers on my car, revised quotation was Rs 1500 plus Rs 200 for washing.

I feel the charges are too high. Hyundai authorised service centre charges are almost half of this.

Rohan
Old 21st February 2011, 14:10   #39
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Dedicated automotive Body Care: Sai Colorium

Here's my car after their work. Installed side skirts and polishing.
Attached Thumbnails
Dedicated automotive Body Care: Sai Colorium-imag0048.jpg  

Dedicated automotive Body Care: Sai Colorium-p1050307.jpg  

Dedicated automotive Body Care: Sai Colorium-p1050308.jpg  

Dedicated automotive Body Care: Sai Colorium-p1050309.jpg  

Dedicated automotive Body Care: Sai Colorium-p1050314.jpg  

Dedicated automotive Body Care: Sai Colorium-p1050318.jpg  

Old 8th March 2011, 16:24   #40
Team-BHP Support

Crv had a slight mishap in ooty, the front right fender and the front bumpers needed attention. This time we did not even go to Honda and last week i drove the car to Sai. It was the day after Shivratri and workmen were just walking in, so was asked to wait. Fortunately Ananth (owner) walked in and remembered me.

Work list:

- Remove dent and repaint front RH fender
- Remove, refix and repaint front bumper
- Refix the plastic sump guard
- Smoke the rear bumper RH corner (it had some minor scratches)
- Full body waxing
- Underbody service

Car was promised after 2 days (initially it was 1 day but then list grew bigger after my dictation). Got a call from Sai at the promised time. I was tied up so requested for a delivery on Sunday. Though it was a holiday they confirmed i can pick up the vehicle and pay up.

Walked in and saw the vehicle parked in a separate shed area where the modifications happen, away from the dust and grime of body preparation. Car was gleaming and the job done was EXCELLENT. Couldn't even make out that their was any work done, it was factory finish and perfect. Asked for the bill and i was surprised again 5900 Rs. They had even fixed the bumper stay without my asking (noticed this later).

If i had taken this job to Honda they would have given me atleast 15k labor bill and insisted on replacing front fender and bumper which would have taken the tab to 30k.

Really happy with the good job these guys have done. I give them 10/10 for this job
Old 8th March 2011, 17:48   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Here's my car after their work. Installed side skirts and polishing.
Is it only me or are the skirts in a different shade of white? They dont appear to be of the pearl shade matching with car.
Old 24th March 2011, 16:57   #42
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot View Post
Is it only me or are the skirts in a different shade of white? They dont appear to be of the pearl shade matching with car.
It's the same color. Pic did the trick. Not able to see the right color in the pic.
Old 24th March 2011, 20:11   #43
Senior - BHPian

Went to Sai Colorium last week give the car a wash and interior cleaning. But I went there a bit late so couldn't get the interior cleaning done. They just did the wash and it was not bad. Cleaned the alloys and the under-body also. Paid 350Rs for the complete wash. Job was done quite well.
Old 17th June 2011, 12:05   #44
Senior - BHPian

My car had a dent and scratch in the left rear door+ running board.
Gave it @SAI for the work.
They quoted 2500Rs for the work. (well I'm a regular there, I have taken many of my friends car for the work, including my OHC)

check here for the damages
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2383074

It has come out superb after the work from them (Dent removal+Paint)
It was completed in a day, They had painted, but the colour was not matching and it was noticed the Next day.

They repainted it once again.
Then while removing the excess paint(which was painted to match the colour perfectly) through thinner my car's door had a small shrink of paint leaving some rough dots in the door.
They repainted whole of the door once again. Which was correctly matched.
Total cost... Believe it 2,500RS. They accepted the mistake from their part, no arguments whatsoever.
I'm one happy customer at the end.
Thanks to KHAN, Ramchandra & Ananth
Old 12th July 2011, 14:05   #45
BHPian

My Verna while parked near my office had bad bruised marks on the rear bumper thanks to some suv who scrapped my car and left, got in touch with condor who suggested sai colorium and have left my verna for rear bumper painting and front bumper touch up, Mr.Khan was very clam and the minute he saw the LTD sticker on the rear, told me that off late there are many team bhpians coming in, that gave me a some relief that I can trust on the work done here and I also spotted a jeep that was being transformed into a wrangler model, Quoted me 2.5k for the rear bumper and 1k for the front bumper painting. Lets see how it goes. Will post pics once I get the car back.
sajands is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks