Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th May 2006, 21:38   #76
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir

Well to all who were wondering why I put up the poll if LBM didnt want a refund... In the above post #16 he implied that if he was right we should give him replacements for the product... If all you guys would have said he was right, and since the product still isnt right for his application, we would rather give him his money back.

And hence the poll...
I see no use arguing with LBM as he himself doesn't know what he wants. Its best to leave this kid alone. Maybe he is too stressed up with everyone attacking him. Gunman, i guess there are others who need your professional help in other threads in ICE. Its best to leave to concentrate elsewhere rather than wasting time over kiddish issues which make no sense to me atleast. But then its IMHO
Old 6th May 2006, 21:51   #77
Senior - BHPian

Apologies

Hmm... Thanks prince. This is the end of this from my end. You will not see me get into this again. I apologise to all of you for wasting your time with this whole drama. Its just that when you are passionate about what you do, and spend every waking (and a few sleeping too) hour working for the betterment of this hobby, you tend to take things personally.

Again, Thank you TBHPians for your patience and support.

Last edited by gunbir : 6th May 2006 at 21:52.
Old 6th May 2006, 23:01   #78
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince85
Come to mumbai my friend, ill get you better alloys for 15k

Mods I know itBut I seriously wanna know from where can i get four 17 inch in 15k . Prince85 I am wating for ur reply.

And gubir u r not the only passionate about what you do I think everyone in this forum also is.
Old 6th May 2006, 23:05   #79
BHPian

Well i guess enuf blood has been spilt..

LBM... you are right according to ur knowledge so be happy with it... If something has burned and melted then do the A-B test with another brand of wire and then prove that something is wrong...

Gunbir.. My good man.. I guess your last post shud call it quits... Let ppl enjoy and cherish their knowledge.. No one has the right to argue with someone else's knowledge whether its right or wrong.. If everyone wud have argued with Einstein and Newton then there might have not been any discovery..

So i guess this wud be the Last of the Mohican's...

Lets get down to having some chilled Beer...

Cheersssss
Old 6th May 2006, 23:09   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVO6

Cheersssss
Cheers mate... well at least we got you to come out of hiding... welcome back
Old 6th May 2006, 23:13   #81
BHPian

LBM,
17 inch alloy wheel pricing is dependant on which model and brand u are buying.. Could vary from 22-25K all the way upto 200K .. So i guess the argument is baseless LBM... Since u liked the alloys and u knew how much u paid for them then be happy with it other that getting annoyed by comments made by someone in retaliation.. There is no value to personal choice.. To someone the price may look absurd but its only the one who finds the value(could be reliability, aesthetics, etcc.) of it will pay for it and enjoy it...

Pls. LBM dont get worked up like this.. Its doing no good to anyone...
Enjoying the ICE, the Mods and the Car is more important... I still enjoy driving the old Fiat with steering gears even tho there are better cars available as of today.. Its something that I Value and Like...

Cheers
Old 6th May 2006, 23:26   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
Mods I know itBut I seriously wanna know from where can i get four 17 inch in 15k . Prince85 I am wating for ur reply.

And gubir u r not the only passionate about what you do I think everyone in this forum also is.
My dear friend i never said 17inch wheels. I only said alloys for the Swift which i guess normally for a ZXI is 15inch(correct me if i am wrong). Yes i have no idea about 17's coz a friend of mine has fitted HR silver machined alloys which look very similar to yours. Yes 15's are available in Mumbai for around about 15k unless you are looking for high end brands like OZ Racing and BBS. I asked you earlier and i am asking you again to pm me if need be about the same.

Again let me repeat i never knew you were talking about 17s which i have no idea about.

I apologise if my posts were getting annoying for you(i call it quits)

We(including me) are getting , soo can we please get back on track.

Cheers

Last edited by prince85 : 6th May 2006 at 23:30.
Old 6th May 2006, 23:34   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVO6
Well i guess enuf blood has been spilt..

LBM... you are right according to ur knowledge so be happy with it... If something has burned and melted then do the A-B test with another brand of wire and then prove that something is wrong...

Gunbir.. My good man.. I guess your last post shud call it quits... Let ppl enjoy and cherish their knowledge.. No one has the right to argue with someone else's knowledge whether its right or wrong.. If everyone wud have argued with Einstein and Newton then there might have not been any discovery..

So i guess this wud be the Last of the Mohican's...

Cheersssss
It was very well put up by EVO6, i admire your level-headed approach to the heating situation. Hats off to you man. Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 6th May 2006, 23:42   #84
BHPian

iam late

here is an honest confession....LORD LBM ....i heard ur system at NCR meet.....it was as if ....top notch Alpines ke saath Pioneers......kyun bhai sab kushal mangal to hai..?.....but as i said then.....it was Signature Pioneer sound.......like hoof,hoof .......ur sub's were sending out......a lot of vibrations(a lot of people were like...what on earth is that....good for u)...........definately they were ....not aurally pleasant ....they were felt more Below the belt........no harm if thats what u like.....

without any bias towards anyone .....somwhere back in my head i was saying gosh if i could spend that much money(as much LBM 's did on his car audio).......i would go for better choice of equipments............

Last edited by speedofreak : 6th May 2006 at 23:48.
Old 6th May 2006, 23:49   #85
BHPian

Quote:
It was very well put up by EVO6, i admire your level-headed approach to the heating situation. Hats off to you man. Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much Prince.. But everyone here is an enthusiast... And there is no rational to Enthusiasm... Enjoy for there isnt much time for it...
Cheerssssssss
Old 7th May 2006, 02:51   #86
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
My dear friend i never said 17inch wheels. I only said alloys for the Swift which i guess normally for a ZXI is 15inch(correct me if i am wrong). Yes i have no idea about 17's coz a friend of mine has fitted HR silver machined alloys which look very similar to yours. Yes 15's are available in Mumbai for around about 15k unless you are looking for high end brands like OZ Racing and BBS. I asked you earlier and i am asking you again to pm me if need be about the same.

Again let me repeat i never knew you were talking about 17s which i have no idea about.

I apologise if my posts were getting annoying for you(i call it quits)

We(including me) are getting , soo can we please get back on track.

Cheers
Man chill I was thinking that u said that 17 inches are for 15k thats why I said form where did u get them. Rest the swift comes with a14 inchs not a 15 one
http://www.marutiswift.com/html/Specifications.asp

Sorry for off the topic discussion.
Old 7th May 2006, 02:53   #87
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedofreak
here is an honest confession....LORD LBM ....i heard ur system at NCR meet.....it was as if ....top notch Alpines ke saath Pioneers......kyun bhai sab kushal mangal to hai..?.....but as i said then.....it was Signature Pioneer sound.......like hoof,hoof .......ur sub's were sending out......a lot of vibrations(a lot of people were like...what on earth is that....good for u)...........definately they were ....not aurally pleasant ....they were felt more Below the belt........no harm if thats what u like.....

without any bias towards anyone .....somwhere back in my head i was saying gosh if i could spend that much money(as much LBM 's did on his car audio).......i would go for better choice of equipments............
U are the french beard guy with grey swift , with one 12 inch hertz. Who was making the hertz signature bass

Experts on this fourm please help me explain the spec of Pioneer 3000spl as I cannot think of such low power requirment. (please dont write that the company is writing this for marketing purpose)

Last edited by low_bass_makker : 7th May 2006 at 03:05.
Old 7th May 2006, 08:10   #88
BHPian

everyone plz calm down or else i would spray some alprazolam over u guys......... this forum is abt ICE and not dogs.Mods plz delete those posts.

My dear brother LBM......u r entirely wrong here.We all have been trying to tell u in simple words.

How can u argue with JB/Gunbir and others.I jsut cant understand this.

I am using audison wiring x6 months and have no problem.Infact i have recommended it to many other.
I am using 4g power cable and still thinking that i should have bought 2 g as my infinty spk r rated at 2ohm and not 4 ohm as most spk r and also 2 g would have been handy for future upgrade like adding another subw.

U quoted another forum that those guys have blamed the cheap plastic used in fuse holder.I have gone thorugh that thread but those guys never blamed plastic for this mess.Infact they blamed it on extra load and some other.And u in ur 2nd post had said that it may be the cheap plastic responsible for melting holder,then one of guys had said yeah..it might be.

As i wrote in previous post,just go to JB/gunbir...talk to them over few cans of chilled beer and everything will be fine thereafter.

AND DONT FORGET TO POST VIDEO OF UR MEETING WITH THEM.WE ALL WANT TO SEE THE FINAL OUTCOME.
Old 7th May 2006, 12:34   #89
Senior - BHPian

Rsjaurr why is eveyone behind me after kit. Once for all It was never about the kit. There was a theard started about the kit issue by gunbir and had be closed.I was never ever about the kit. The fight was of the amerage calculation of the amp nothing else. If u people does not understand that then I will start a new thread for that. Then I think people will stop asking me about the kit. Mods plz help.

I my last post the pioneer amp amerage is a little less with my own calulation or I am doing some thing incorrect.Plz Help gurus....
Old 7th May 2006, 17:03   #90
Senior - BHPian

Please reply (audison) !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
For the current rating of a amp one could see the fuse on the amp, simply add the sum of all the fuses on the amp for the current rating. for eg in alpine MRD-1005 there are four fuses of 20 amps each so it sums to 80 amps.

Now that my amp is rated at 80 amps now I have check the length of the wire I am going to use. Suppose U r going to use a 4 mtr length then a 4 awg wire is sufficent for the purpose.

As quoted by me earlier I said for the fuse rating , One can sum all the fuses in the system for the current draw, It was a thumb rule for the current rating of any amp ( as I have read it on the other fourm). And further dicussed by the same formula the amperage was found nearly close to the fuse rating of the amp But Gunbir calculated it to close to 110-120 amps. I dont know how he calculated the amperge and I dont want to discuss this further as I was made to realize that I was wrong.

But as I was confident about my calculation I did a practical test and proved them I was correct. But then again no one listen.

Then suddenly as I wanted a upgrade of 4 channel amp for my car I was surfing the net at audison web site I downloaded there manual of there amps. I was shocked to find the stuff they have written in there. See for ur self.

they have clearly written "It will have to be equal to the sum of the values of all the fuses in case system consists of several amplifiers have several fuse."

next

As u can see the max current draw of the amp is 149 amps. And the internal fuse is 150 amps. So the max current draw by the amp is lower than the fuse supplied in the amp by the company.

So gunbir what I said earlier was right according to me and ur audison company. So please without any fight please clear me up about the differences between ur and mine calculation about the current rating. So Please Help me
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks