Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2007, 11:37   #76
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
So going by the description I believe you went to Music Corner and that guy conned you very well with his usual antics. He will get a consignment only if he orders it? I am sure he hasn't ordered any Illusion components. If he has then Bass&Trouble should know. He does this to many guys and you aren't spared. Sorry but I got to let you know this very frankly.
Yes, it is Music Corner. As per B&T, place where I can get EL4.1. I think he was in touch with B&T. Because he did refer to my conversation with B&T. Too bad if this was intentional.
Old 10th September 2007, 12:04   #77
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by radek View Post
Yes, it is Music Corner. As per B&T, place where I can get EL4.1. I think he was in touch with B&T. Because he did refer to my conversation with B&T. Too bad if this was intentional.
If he has contacted B&T for the components then you should get it soon but check with B&T if he actually did contact him or not. I am unsure.
Old 10th September 2007, 17:29   #78
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Too bad if this was intentional.
Ok I just confirmed that this was intentional to you Radek. This bugger did not call up B&T at all for stocks although he was supposed to and stuck that MTX speaker to you. If possible go back and get a refund and tell him you know that he tried to con you.

Last edited by moralfibre : 10th September 2007 at 17:31.
Old 10th September 2007, 18:12   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Ok I just confirmed that this was intentional to you Radek. This bugger did not call up B&T at all for stocks although he was supposed to and stuck that MTX speaker to you. If possible go back and get a refund and tell him you know that he tried to con you.
If this is the case, I will assume that getting refund will be near impossible, though I will try for it. Otherwise, I will use one of the pair to upgrade old Alto's ICE.
Old 10th September 2007, 19:16   #80
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
If this is the case, I will assume that getting refund will be near impossible, though I will try for it. Otherwise, I will use one of the pair to upgrade old Alto's ICE.
No ways should you agree without a refund. It should be either 4" components within 2 days or a refund. Correct? If you need any help let me know, I'll be glad to help you with this.
Old 10th September 2007, 19:23   #81
BHPian

Whoa.. thats bad!!

B&T should also be able to help you here.. And good you are in Pune with Moral there to give you Moral support..

Keep us posted.. theres a huge bunch waiting to hear how the El4.1 sounds..

Nimz
Old 11th September 2007, 19:12   #82
Senior - BHPian

radek, I am sorry. I was travelling, just saw this thread.

I have not conversed with anyone from Music Corner recently.

He was to place an order with me, hence i thought that you could hear it there before getting it. This did not work out. I prefer people listen before they buy something. It saves a lot of trouble. I wanted you to have this option.

If he pretended to speak to me sometime recently, then thats all he did, pretend. I have not spoken to him for well over a week. From the turn of events, I feel apologetic for having recommended him to you. I am sorry!

I suggest you ask him for the replacement. Even if you dont like the Illusion set after changing it, I will refund your full money and take it back.

Let me know if I can do anything else.

Best Regards,

Ajay
Old 11th September 2007, 23:06   #83
BHPian

@B&T, Whatever I have done was my decision. I spoke with many people but took my own decision. So please dont feel guilty on this. I was trying to see whether he has really spoken with you.

I spoke with him today. He admitted that he has not placed order with you, but with a 'friend' of you. He has now offered to get the replacement by Thurseday. I offered him to get speaker myself in case he has some problem procuring it. MF is helping me on this.
Old 12th September 2007, 00:31   #84
BHPian

Quote:
MF is helping me on this.
call him Moral lest the mods take you to task for profanity
Old 12th September 2007, 09:34   #85
Team-BHP Support

Radek lets wait for Thursday and see what happens. I feel very bad for what he did to you. Lets hope for the best.
Old 12th September 2007, 11:11   #86
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimz View Post
call him Moral lest the mods take you to task for profanity
@Nimz, Oops! I did not realise that. In my field, we use this as short form for Mainframe (computers). You see we are bunch of very descent guys.

@Moralfibre, Thanks for your support
Old 12th September 2007, 11:51   #87
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@Nimz, Oops! I did not realise that. In my field, we use this as short form for Mainframe (computers).
In our field it means something a little different!

Quote:
You see we are bunch of very descent guys.
Yes, we can see you descenting I'm sure MF is going to love the aroma!

Last edited by iraghava : 12th September 2007 at 11:59.
Old 12th September 2007, 18:43   #88
BHPian

Radek, Sorry to hear about this mate. Hope you get those EL4.1's installed. All the best.
Old 12th September 2007, 20:03   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
In our field it means something a little different!

Yes, we can see you descenting I'm sure MF is going to love the aroma!
(am not crossing the 2 smiley rule lest the mods take a stick to me too)
Old 17th September 2007, 10:40   #90
BHPian

OK, finally, I got Illusion EL 4.1 comps installed. When I visited the installer on Sunday, there was unopened parcel showing the sender is Hermit Audio. He opened the box in front of me. It contained two boxes Illusion 4" components and a groundzero mk2 6x9.

EL4.1 comes with woofer, tweeter and crossovers. Installation was quickly done. woofer went into stock location, tweeter mounted on dash near A pillar using 2-way tape, crossovers hidden under dash. Installation was not very clean. I can see white coloured tape not cut properly below tweeter which constrast with gray dash. But I did not insist on removing it and sticking it again. I will do a small DIY to re-paste it.

Main part - after replacing MTX 4" coax with Illusion compoents - sound quality is very very clear. There is some improvement in BASS quality also. I have a feeling that amp will bring out even better sound out of these comps.

Thanks to B&T and Moral Fibre for helping me on this.

I have not compared this against kicker or any other 4" components. But I certainly will recommend this over any 4" coax.

Now that phase1 of my ICE is done, I have started my search for 6x9 that I am planning to install in October. It will be OT for this thread to discuss 6x9 here.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks