Team-BHP - The Auto-Image thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Auto-Image thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/16646-auto-image-thread-139.html)

At the food court in the bombay pune expressway.

@Samurai
You just cracked me up big time with your comment. hahaha!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1794207)
Fellow bhpian and one of my good buddies performing at PAACET's Road Kill 2010. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1794262)
lol: Samurai, I know what Road kill means. But it was a event ran by a college(Paacet) so it is their call to name their event. It is basically a Stunt Performance shows where many reputed teams like Ghostryderz aka Grz(Host team of MTV Stuntmania), RyderZ(this bhpian's team) and Team DNA Rods performed. It was awesome experiance seeing all these biggies in action.:thumbs up

my bro captured some videos of the laura in action,but he didn't took any pics,will try to upload videos in some other appropriate thread if possible

my reaction after seeing the video was like this :Shockked:

went to shangumugham yesterday to have some aircraft photography attempts,came out nowhere near as i expected because of limited zoom:) has anyone tried out capturing aircraft pics?

cropped one of the captured pics and the outcome is this

The Auto-Image thread-dsc035251.jpg

the original pic

The Auto-Image thread-dsc03525.jpg

The RE Classic....

The Auto-Image thread-img_3614_1.jpg

Wow Praful!
Beautiful processing there!
I love shots like these wherein the shadows overshadow the highlights.
That is a brilliant picture! +1

What is the location brother, as I would like to do something similar with my friend's Classic 500 in the same colour.

Quote:

Originally Posted by preetam_KORG (Post 1796909)
Wow Praful!
Beautiful processing there!
I love shots like these wherein the shadows overshadow the highlights.
That is a brilliant picture! +1

What is the location brother, as I would like to do something similar with my friend's Classic 500 in the same colour.

Thanks Preetam! :)

This was done on the unfinished stretch of the BMIC corridor off NICE road!

Here's one more of the Classic....

The Auto-Image thread-img_3609.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by praful (Post 1797816)
Thanks Preetam!

This was done on the unfinished stretch of the BMIC corridor off NICE road!

Here's one more of the Classic....

Wow, i love the thumper bro. And nice processing too. :)

Another one from the event -

Nice shots, Praful..
Could have chosen a better background, IMO

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpzen (Post 1798892)
Nice shots, Praful..
Could have chosen a better background, IMO

Thanks! Couldn't agree more about the background, but had to make do with what I had then!

Here's one of my Ride...

The Auto-Image thread-img_3620.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by meghan (Post 1792561)
Here's what HDRs can do!
Many people don't like this effect, quite a few like it too. I just look at it more like a picture/image than a photograph. But it gives you quite interesting details and I enjoy taking HDRs now and then.

The upper image is the normal image - note the correctly exposed car, but overexposed sky and underexposed tree shadows
The lower one is the HDR - HDRs generally look good only in low res, as there is quite a bit of noise

Meghan, the surreal effect in HDRs is liked by many, but its not very easy to make such nice looking HDR shots. Most of the time, the output straight from Photomatix (or HDR processing) won't look very appealing. You may need to do additional processing in that to make it look better.

Pseudo HDRs (processed from a single RAW file) won't look good most of the time. they will have surplus amount of noise.

Somehow, I like your original image than the HDR one.

@crazybiker: Don't go near the airport with the cam, you know it is Bomb time! :D

Attaching some of the pics taken through my mobile long back.
These pics were taken by puny 1.3MP N3230 mobile. No editing what soever
Also my beloved Zen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevermax (Post 1800909)
Meghan, the surreal effect in HDRs is liked by many, but its not very easy to make such nice looking HDR shots. Most of the time, the output straight from Photomatix (or HDR processing) won't look very appealing. You may need to do additional processing in that to make it look better.

Pseudo HDRs (processed from a single RAW file) won't look good most of the time. they will have surplus amount of noise.

Somehow, I like your original image than the HDR one.

@crazybiker: Don't go near the airport with the cam, you know it is Bomb time! :D

This one has been done in a freeware software called 'qtpfsgui'
Yes, additional processing is certainly needed for HDRs

some pics from my side.

A very recent pic, shot while near Kambam. This was when we had stopped to enjoy sunrise.

The Auto-Image thread-copy-copy-img_7972.jpg

a pic from my side, hope you like it...