Team-BHP - The Auto-Image thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Auto-Image thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/16646-auto-image-thread-144.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torqueguru (Post 1853292)
@Everyone
:(
I guess I make mistakes too. Bur in all honesty, I am kinda happy with it!

Here is where the photo was heading for.

Hit the road. on Vimeo

Regards,
TG.

Hey take it easy TG, i too liked the pic, if you are sending the photo for some competition then you may need to follow all those. otherwise its a beautiful photo.

New Punto bought by my bro Sujith just two days back. this is quick photo session.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karthik1100 (Post 1854410)
New Punto bought by my bro Sujith just two days back. this is quick photo session.

Is there a problem with wheel allignment?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shreyasma (Post 1855039)
Is there a problem with wheel allignment?

Thanks bro for uploading the pictures. Really you a pro in it.

@ shreyasma : Try noticing that the picture angle is little toward our left. and the wheels are with Negative Camber, so they look like that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sujith1100 (Post 1855140)
Thanks bro for uploading the pictures. Really you a pro in it.

@ shreyasma : Try noticing that the picture angle is little toward our left. and the wheels are with Negative Camber, so they look like that.

more over 85kg Arun1100 was on driver's seat.

aah! Nice pics Karthik1100 of Sujith1100's Punto. In the first pic, I wish the doors were fully seen.

Regards,
Arun1100

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karthik1100 (Post 1851445)
TG, it looks really good, but some of the details are missing out from the subject like tire grips, indicator/parking lamps, seats, steering, headlights. i feel just 8-10% it should get brighter.

Karthik, It's just your monitor I guess, I can see all those details in that picture.

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevermax (Post 1855986)
Karthik, It's just your monitor I guess, I can see all those details in that picture.

i keep 100% contrast and 90% brightness on monitor.

@Karthik
On my color calibrated monitor, It looks ok :) Also everyone of you is entitled to an opinion!!

The Auto-Image thread-4538020975_c6c80d6eae_b.jpg
Regards,
TG.

I have always wondered why many people turn all lights on while taking a car photograph. I am yet to understand the significance of it. Does anyone have an idea?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torqueguru (Post 1856236)
Also everyone of you is entitled to an opinion!!

Too much vignetting TG :D
He he... never mind, I liked the picture very much. Exif - 100mm, f/5.6?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai (Post 1856306)
I have always wondered why many people turn all lights on while taking a car photograph. I am yet to understand the significance of it. Does anyone have an idea?

Mr. Samurai if your question pointing me, i have an answer for that. i shot the picture in a parking area which has no lights turned on, it was too dark compared to light out side the building. and a wall was blocking the sun light allowing a little light besides the subject. i was totally opposite to the sun light, hope u can imagine how difficult is to take a photo of a subject between the light on the opposite side of the camera. i used ISO 1600 as i couldn't decrease the shutter speed below 45 and aperture below f4 is the maximum aperture in my lens. car head lights helped me some what by giving brightness around it. and it was looking good too with lights on.

@clevermax
:)
200mm f2.8.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arun1100 (Post 1855151)
aah! Nice pics Karthik1100 of Sujith1100's Punto. In the first pic, I wish the doors were fully seen.

Regards,
Arun1100

Are you guys involved in some kind of a dare? three posts with three IDs ending with "1100" :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivekiny2k (Post 1857236)
Are you guys involved in some kind of a dare? three posts with three IDs ending with "1100" :D

Yes, we are the founders of Fiat 1100 Club-Bangalore, holding highest members in Indian FIAT Club.