Team-BHP - The Auto-Image thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Et Cetera (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/)
-   -   The Auto-Image thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/et-cetera/16646-auto-image-thread-136.html)

@tsk : I don't know, but somehow I like the original shot better than the edited one. The shot which clearly shows the Podium is a very professional shot whereas the rendered image looks very artificial. I'm no pro here, just my 2 cents.

Quote:

Originally Posted by preetam_KORG (Post 1770917)
@tsk : I don't know, but somehow I like the original shot better than the edited one. The shot which clearly shows the Podium is a very professional shot whereas the rendered image looks very artificial. I'm no pro here, just my 2 cents.

Hmm, maybe you will like this one more then?
The Auto-Image thread-246861356_h3tghl.jpg

I do! :)
Still the left side of the blue background looks edited on obvious intent! ;)

@TSK
I like the sublimity of the pic Tanveer, where the car blends into the photograph. In fact i am not very keen on getting the look you created there, where the vehicle in itself is standing out. That was not the goal of my image.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torqueguru (Post 1771334)
@TSK
I like the sublimity of the pic Tanveer, where the car blends into the photograph. In fact i am not very keen on getting the look you created there, where the vehicle in itself is standing out. That was not the goal of my image.

Being subtle is nice, but the high key shot is taking something away from the car. the shot lacks the punch of your other shots, thats all :D

I perfectly get your point :)

Just liked the design philosophy change between the 60s and the 90s seen in this pic

1997-99 Cadillac DeVille and the Pontiac Tempest? from the 60s

I liked the pontiac! It would be nice to have such a car. A well maintained one with chromes shining and its roof chopped off. :)

shot long time back - hope you like it:

The Auto-Image thread-dsc01693.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1770207)
Great snap buddy. Gives an African Safari feel ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by theexperthand (Post 1770455)
rjstyles69: wow, superb snap :)

Thanks folks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torqueguru (Post 1770747)
@riju
Nice one, i would have liked the horizon line to be exactly at the one third of the frame. That way it could have attained perfection.

Regards,
TG.

mukul that was shot at 70mm pal. I would have definitely loved to go at around a lower range but then was too lazy to change the lens.
Quote:

Originally Posted by kpzen (Post 1770868)
Riju.
Nice shot. I would have preferred the car to be more prominent in the frame but i wonder how u could have done it. :)
Which lens did u use for this pic?

kp thanks, it was shot with the 70-300mm lens and at 70mm. I should have used something smaller than using the bazooka. But then it was just a click and not a very special one at it.

I don't know how to go about doing exposure blending. However will give it a shot tonight. Here's 2 more from the same day.

The Auto-Image thread-dsc_5864-large.jpg

The Auto-Image thread-dsc_5872-large.jpg

Nice shots rj, few from my side:

May be my first contribution to this thread :).

"The King is here and no rules apply to him" - Title for the attached pic

condor's Sumo from yesterday's (Saturday, 13-3) photoshoot

The Auto-Image thread-img_3543.jpg

The Auto-Image thread-img_3546.jpg

Maggie, THANK YOU !

Just love the first shot - you have captured the truck & that spot in a way I had not expected at all. The second one gives a glimpse of what these Ute's are meant for.

This might be a bit over done to most people's eyes, I'm not sure. But I somehow liked the final outcome...

The Auto-Image thread-img_3537.jpg