Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Et Cetera
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2007, 17:59   #361
BHPian

@pawan ::: Very good improvement from your previous chop! A few corrections are there though, the edges in the front bumper (bottom part)...blend them into the background using the brush, for the wheels, create a little shadow to hide the choppy finish, create a rear bumper as now it looks likes the car doesnt have any rear bumper.

Regarding the Idea:

Glad that you guys liked the idea. The pics can be given in by the mods. Voting is done by all the members. We can have the mods only to decide but that beats the fun out of it, better make it a universal voting. And yes, we do need to have a seperate new thread to avoid confusion (Has to be sticky ) from this thread as a few people come here for help regarding modifying their cars, and am sure they will be lost in between all of this. So we need to have a seperate thread which is regularly updated (every week), where only the poll changes. We can opt for a sub-forum too, with weekly threads, but I think it isnt so much necessary as first thing, it will take a lot of bandwidth space (Yes, I can see the mods being happy) and secondly, we don't many virtual modifiers in the house, just a handfull, and we cant expect each and everyone to turn up participating in every week. Just drag some mod into this thread and let him join this discussion

Last edited by furioussphinx : 28th June 2007 at 18:01. Reason: oops! 2 smiley rule!
Old 28th June 2007, 18:31   #362
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post

Night Mode as you wanted....

Awesome work.. Just love it.. By the way. This is my Safari..
Its a Go.. I want this now.. Looks too good.. Give me a few days to buy a new set of head lamps.. held up with work

Godfather
Old 28th June 2007, 18:46   #363
SRK
Senior - BHPian

@pawan:
You are improving..and as furious said you need some tweaks to make this look better..
But I think the only problem is with your selection..It causes the image to look very sharp..
Use a small eraser to rub of the edges and make it smooth..Try it and your kit will blend into the body instead of looking as if it has been pasted there..
Also can you teach me how you turned the car into a white one,,
I always have problems in turning the car into white and black..

@Furious: do you know any Mod who would like to help us??

@Godfather: How do you suppose to get that work done?
Old 28th June 2007, 19:07   #364
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRK View Post
I guess, that will happen only if I get off my lazy posterior and get that little college going overtly enthusiastic kid binz what he needs. Goddy, start praying ok?
Old 28th June 2007, 19:14   #365
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Suzuki Baleno By SRK Designs!!

Here one of my designs for Suzuki Baleno..
It has some bits from the Subaru Impreza Sti...Like spoiler..scoop.etc.

Some brush work was done to create a kit which I wanted on her..Its isnt a wide kit but makes her appear more Muscular..
The hood has also been made a little muscular...with a scoop on it

Theres some simple work done on the grill with mesh .

Again the whole kit is simple..Yet stylish..You wouldnt mind being in one right??
The lights have been made clear..

The colour is a special one..Its metallic green ,,But with a pearl finish to it..Which causes it to shift to red in certain light conditions.

To the right is the original Car..And at the Back is a special service vehicle ..which will get to you incase of a break down.(hehehe)
This is the 1st time I have used a red SRK logo..Which makes the Car special...hehehe!!

OK enough Talking..heres the pic:
Link: http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/5432/finalcm6.jpg

Sorry the image isnt of a great quality..I dont know every time I post it..it becomes distorted and the final product looks bad..It looks better in higher resolution.
You can check some of my work here: SRK-DESIGNS on deviantART

Last edited by SRK : 28th June 2007 at 19:18.
Old 28th June 2007, 19:18   #366
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
Awesome work.. Just love it.. By the way. This is my Safari..
Its a Go.. I want this now.. Looks too good.. Give me a few days to buy a new set of head lamps.. held up with work

Godfather
Thanks, yes I do know its your safari Good luck with the 'angel work' btw, do you get the kit for a Safari or are you going to get it custom made?

@SRK ::: No idea, I could try talking to Rehaan the next time I see him online. Why doesnt someone PM the mods to hold up a discussion over here?

Regarding the black/white conversion, I found a supercool effective way.

1. Select the entire body where the paintjob is to be done (Only body, no lights, grill, etc)
2. Next Desaturate the selection (body i.e.)
3. Now comes the fun part, open up Variations and click "Ligher" one or 2 times (more times you click, more whiter it becomes) and click "Darker" for the black shade.
4. Enhance the effect by fiddling around with the Brightness/Contrast and the Levels.

Phew! I found that way effective, very easy, quick and beautiful. Used it on the swift which is still under final stages. Hope that helps!

Sagar.

Last edited by furioussphinx : 28th June 2007 at 19:19.
Old 28th June 2007, 19:24   #367
BHPian

Quote:
Sorry the image isnt of a great quality..I dont know every time I post it..it becomes distorted and the final product looks bad..It looks better in higher resolution.
Nice work there SRK! Regarding the quality, why don't you simply upload the pic on Imageshack and hotlink it here or paste a thumbnail or URL? Its the easiest way and it gives the original size too!
Old 28th June 2007, 19:25   #368
BANNED

Srk, I really loved the looks of the green baleno. However, see if you can get the spoiler to be a little higher. Right now it doesn't match with the overall character of the car. And could I have a clearer view of the side skirts and the rear? It looks fabulous nonetheless and this is sure making me re-think the way I want my front bumper & bonnet to look like.
Old 28th June 2007, 19:36   #369
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Hey mclaren..
Thanks!

I dont have the rear view...
About the spoiler..I didnt want one..I like Baleno's without one..But then I thought it looked incomplete..
Wont increasing the height make it look a wannabe..I think its higher than the OEM ones..And I never wanted it to be a GT type spoiler..
Old 28th June 2007, 19:52   #370
BHPian

ok thanks guys for the coments trying out another design on the baleno keeping what you guy told me slowly getting a hang of the ps.i already pmed gto about the comp waiting for his reply.

the black and white i did the way furious told.i have problem with the kit coloring trying to match the body color the baleno color i very tough to match.going through a lot of pages of digimods.
Old 28th June 2007, 19:54   #371
BANNED

Quote:
But then I thought it looked incomplete..
Wont increasing the height make it look a wannabe..I think its higher than the OEM ones..And I never wanted it to be a GT type spoiler..
Yes with a bodykit it does look incomplete without the spoiler. No, increasing the height will actually make it look better, right now its looking too low and weird. And I mean a wee bit more, slightly shorter than the pic that pawan had given me. And no this spoiler suits the character of the car best unlike the GT wing.

Could you kindly do a similar job for the rear bumper with a flush mount boot too? Would love it.
Old 28th June 2007, 19:57   #372
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
This is what mclarens garage would look like if he had the money

Brilliant work man!!
Old 28th June 2007, 20:04   #373
SRK
Senior - BHPian

@mclaren will try..But 1st i need to find some good quality pics..

@ Binz...Actually thats my Villa at the back...The green and service Baleno belong to me..
The right one belongs to mclaren...he has come to meet me..regarding his future projects!!

hahahahha!!...Day dreaming NO...its Evening Dreaming..
Old 28th June 2007, 20:08   #374
BANNED

Quote:
@mclaren will try..But 1st i need to find some good quality pics..

@ Binz...Actually thats my Villa at the back...The green and service Baleno belong to me..
The right one belongs to mclaren...he has come to meet me..regarding his future projects!!

hahahahha!!...Day dreaming NO...its Evening Dreaming..
Try rjstyle69 or Samurai's gallery for high resolution pics of the rear. Or PM them.

good one there.
Old 28th June 2007, 20:24   #375
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
A little Mod job and some help from you guys in deciding which head lamp to import??

Godfather

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks