Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Et Cetera
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th June 2007, 11:46   #391
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
Work on the rear bumper must be smooth, can see the choppy lines. Side skirt is too blurred, the front bumper went in nicely! And the wheels are tilted a bit, but kudos to the blending part! You did a nice job with the shadows and blending with the wheels the front bumper seems a little high, lower the car a bit. Nice improvement there buddy, you are a fast learner!

Guys, what about the competition in our forum???
thanks i m not quite happy with the side skirt and the rear bumper to will change that.i pmed gto yesterday but haven't yet got a reply.
Old 29th June 2007, 11:56   #392
BHPian

Quote:
Hope you get it.
So basically this extra angle in the vertical plane is the spoil sport which is totally void in the initial case. Phew! Too mathematical eh?

Sagar.
Hope?? Hope i get it!!
Man, with that kind of explanation who wudnt, especially with that reference diagram.

Everything is 'Crystal Clear' !!

That said, let me google for something right, something that will align with those lines... [thats more like 'my angle', GOOGLEin]
Man, i didnt realize that you cud look into so many things in a simple little 4x6" image. This photoshopping business is 'serious Business'.
Old 29th June 2007, 12:17   #393
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinnerr View Post
Hope?? Hope i get it!!
Man, with that kind of explanation who wudnt, especially with that reference diagram.

Everything is 'Crystal Clear' !!

That said, let me google for something right, something that will align with those lines... [thats more like 'my angle', GOOGLEin]
Man, i didnt realize that you cud look into so many things in a simple little 4x6" image. This photoshopping business is 'serious Business'.
Haha, intially even I never noticed that. I was happily asking the requirements and saving the images. Finally when I tried doing the thing, bang! It struck me!
Old 29th June 2007, 15:00   #394
BHPian

just got a pm from gto saying that the officicial comps are going to come up soon.
Old 29th June 2007, 17:43   #395
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan View Post
just got a pm from gto saying that the officicial comps are going to come up soon.
Kya Bolta hai??
Hope they come up soon..My college will be starting soon..
Old 29th June 2007, 18:32   #396
BHPian

Hey guys please give me your feedback regarding the swift mod! I really put all pain into it! SRK, pawan, etc... And I just finished my latest mod, it is a surprise! I want a little feedback about the previous mod, then my final and so far, the neatest mod is coming up

Sagar.
Old 29th June 2007, 18:41   #397
BHPian

hey sorry man thats real nice like the rims but i feel the cf did not blend with the design.but a amazing chop.
Old 29th June 2007, 18:52   #398
BHPian

Its kind of sad to see people bouncing off from one topic to another and neglecting some stuff. Really very discouraging!
Old 29th June 2007, 19:06   #399
BHPian

guys how is this:

this was for a comp.

1.bumper and side skirt off a fab design cl 600
2.rims off a rin speed 911 turbo
3.smoked head lights and window tints
4.pearl white paint
guys c&c.

o btw its a chevy aveo uva
original: http://www.sportscarforums.com/galle...4_optra5_4.jpg

Last edited by pawan : 29th June 2007 at 19:07.
Old 29th June 2007, 19:21   #400
BHPian

Nice work pawan! When did you do it? and which contest? Argh! I want to just show you all my latest mod, suspense suspense, its all under wraps, will be out tonight!

Last edited by furioussphinx : 29th June 2007 at 19:25.
Old 29th June 2007, 20:06   #401
Team-BHP Support

pawan - blur the edges on the bumper you have put. i can make out its diffrent. but very good work.

good work all of you. i cant photoshop for 2 weeks because i have exams from monday. after that ill get back to psing.
Old 29th June 2007, 20:33   #402
BHPian

Quote:
Nice work pawan! When did you do it? and which contest? Argh! I want to just show you all my latest mod, suspense suspense, its all under wraps, will be out tonight!
just another comp which is it.also i have problem with blurring it messes the wheels up.
Old 29th June 2007, 20:33   #403
SRK
Senior - BHPian

@furious: sorry yaar..I didnt see that Swift..as It didnt load the last time i was here..
Good work there..Loved the background change..
You said the bumper is off from an m3?? did you mean the old one..
You wont believe this..Even I had started a project on Swift..with the new BMW M3 bumper..But havent given it any time..May be I'll do it sometime later..
I think you have gone mad behind Neon lights..Your every car has it..hehehe!!

Nice work!!

@pawan: Good work...Liked that bumper..looks cool on that SRV..May be it can used for the new Optra Magnum..Will look superb..
Ok..No some suggesstions..
1. the bumper is a little low..I mean it would look better if you could get it in the level of sideskirt..Or get bigger sideskirts..Make the body look Leveled..
The grill looks fake..Better Make it darker..
Also if you see carefully you will see that the right hand corner on the bumper isnt smooth as the left..Other than that Nice work!!
By the way what is this thing with White Cars?? Your favourite colour?
Old 29th June 2007, 20:39   #404
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRK View Post
@pawan: Good work...Liked that bumper..looks cool on that SRV..May be it can used for the new Optra Magnum..Will look superb..
Ok..No some suggesstions..
1. the bumper is a little low..I mean it would look better if you could get it in the level of sideskirt..Or get bigger sideskirts..Make the body look Leveled..
The grill looks fake..Better Make it darker..
Also if you see carefully you will see that the right hand corner on the bumper isnt smooth as the left..Other than that Nice work!!
By the way what is this thing with White Cars?? Your favourite colour?
i had problem with the angle of the pic any idea where i can get hig res pictures of indian cars did the chop in 1 hour so couldn't do the details properly if you want a high resolution pic of the bumper pm me also any way to do the cf easier the digimods kinda confuses me.

how is it for a 5th chop.
guys how about we have a comp before the official one comes up.
Old 29th June 2007, 21:00   #405
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan View Post
i had problem with the angle of the pic any idea where i can get hig res pictures of indian cars did the chop in 1 hour so couldn't do the details properly if you want a high resolution pic of the bumper pm me also any way to do the cf easier the digimods kinda confuses me.

how is it for a 5th chop.
guys how about we have a comp before the official one comes up.
Hey pawan it never depends upon the Number of chops you do...
I have been doing this for the last 2 years..No may be 3..
I was so addicted to it..That I used to spend atleast an hour during my exams..But I would suggest never do it!!

i must have done 100 of chops..But am still learning..Its just Practise.. which makes you perfect..and nobody is pefect..thats why i want to be Nobody!! hahaha!!

Also about the cf..Get a CF pic..And overlay it on the car..Easy!!

And about the pics for cars..I use google image search and ultimatecarpage..
But its really hard to find Indian cars untill they are sold internationally too..!!
I have got a link to really high resolution pics of Honda City..heres the link:
Honda Car India, Honda India Website, Car Honda India: Honda Siel Car India

Mind it they are really big..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks