Good job good job!
Another one, a long exposure just a few minutes after sunset. Its a panorama of 6 shots taken in portrait orientation. I tried it since the sky was too pretty and i wanted to capture as much of it as possible, but the viewing angle of my camera is kinda sucky.
This is what came out when wrote my name in air with a torch light, facing the camera on a slow shutter speed. First I tried this with aiming the camera on the moon and using he moon light as the source but the alphabets were not readable at all.
No post processing done only cropping done of the original image.
1. Shot from my balcony on the day when 100 ft raod was flooded in Oct 08 due to heavy rains
2. Dogs on a tokyo Street
3. Sony Robot Dog
4. Tokyo Bay bridge at night
5. Cherry Blossoms (Sakura) in full bloom
6. Drummer in Action - that is the Taiko Drum a Japanese drum
7. Fantasy in Paint - Believe me that is a 2D painting drawn using Fluorescent Paint and illuminated using UV Light
8. Fuji Yama san (Mt.Fuji) crater - this was shot by my colleague who had trekked up the mountain
i think the pic would look great if you could chop an inch of the bottom and let only the lights in the straight line remain there. (basically meant, remove the white lights at the bottom and keep only the red coloured lights in a straight row.) does that make sense to anybody?